Week 10: New Orleans Saints (3-5) vs. Atlanta Falcons (8-0)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1
9173 pageviews
606 comments

ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
Week 10: New Orleans Saints (3-5) vs. Atlanta Falcons (8-0)

Let's go bi-ches. image

606 comments for "Week 10: New Orleans Saints (3-5) vs. Atlanta Falcons (8-0)"

5 years ago '05        #2
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Yall know what it is.......records are out the window its own ya byatches!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '09        #3
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
Yall know what it is.......records are out the window its own ya byatches!!!!!!!
So then I expect that "Matt Ryan is 5-1 against Brees" record to be out the window as well?
 5 years ago '05        #4
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
Should be the SNF game
 5 years ago '10        #5
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,423 | Props total: 1443 1443
Saints fan reporting in
 5 years ago '07        #6
Repressed 
space
space
$3,261 | Props total: 1221 1221
9-0
 5 years ago '10        #7
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,423 | Props total: 1443 1443
 Repressed said:
9-0
Camronnope.gif
 5 years ago '05        #8
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
So then I expect that "Matt Ryan is 1-5 against Brees" record to be out the window as well?
fixed

to answer your question yes it is

BTW I also wont mention the fact that the Saints have beaten the same amount of teams with a winning record despite yall being 8-0 and us being 3-5......thats out the widow too

Last edited by Saintaholic; 11-06-2012 at 07:40 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #9
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
fixed

to answer your question yes it is

BTW I also wont mention the fact that the Saints have beaten the same amount of teams with a winning record despite yall being 8-0 and us being 3-5......thats out the widow too
If we beat the Packers early in the season, they wouldn't have counted as a "winning team that we beat" lol. This season has been shaken up all year. We breaking our own records and ending trends seen in recent years.
 5 years ago '05        #10
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
If we beat the Packers early in the season, they wouldn't have counted as a "winning team that we beat" lol. This season has been shaken up all year. We breaking our own records and ending trends seen in recent years.
Im looking at exactly now.....yall punished the Chargers and held on against the Broncos. Yall sqeeked by the Panthers @ home, Raiders @ home, Redskins, and Cowboys @ home. Props to yall for taking advantage while the Saints are down this season. Yall 8-0 but yall are not invincible.
 5 years ago '09        #11
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
Im looking at exactly now.....yall punished the Chargers and held on against the Broncos. Yall sqeeked by the Panthers @ home, Raiders @ home, Redskins, and Cowboys @ home. Props to yall for taking advantage while the Saints are down this season. Yall 8-0 but yall are not invincible.
Nobody's saying we are. I don't know how you got that I thought we were invincible from that post, but okay. We punished the Eagles on their field in the rain after the bye week, as well. Don't leave that out.

So let's keep this civil. What matchups do you see favoring your team? Obviously the running game if you can get it going against our defense is going to be pivotal in the Saints success against us. What else do you see favoring your team? Both offensively and defensively?
 5 years ago '04        #12
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
them n*ggaz dead
 5 years ago '05        #13
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Nobody's saying we are. I don't know how you got that I thought we were invincible from that post, but okay. We punished the Eagles on their field in the rain after the bye week, as well. Don't leave that out.

So let's keep this civil. What matchups do you see favoring your team? Obviously the running game if you can get it going against our defense is going to be pivotal in the Saints success against us. What else do you see favoring your team? Both offensively and defensively?
The same things that always favor us that has allowed us to beat yall repeatedly. You just proved must point acting as if bc yall 8-0 and we're 3-5 yall got this.....and we punished the Eagles last night so what, beating a team with a terrible OLINE and a host of issues is nothing to brag about.
 5 years ago '04        #14
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
Yeah I was ready for last nights game to be over so this thread could be started.......beating the falcons would make me feel great!!!
 5 years ago '09        #15
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
The same things that always favor us that has allowed us to beat yall repeatedly. You just proved must point acting as if bc yall 8-0 and we're 3-5 yall got this.....and we punished the Eagles last night so what, beating a team with a terrible OLINE and a host of issues is nothing to brag about.
Because this is exactly the same team that you've played in years past, correct? We haven't gotten any better and we still have mularkey and van gorder in the skybox making the playcalls, correct? I'm not acting like anything, boy, I'm just saying stop acting like YOUR team is going to run through the Falcons based on the past. Everybody thinks we'll keep losing because of the past. We've changed every bit of our history against the teams we've played up to this point. I understand confidence in your team, but you're coming off as c*cky when your team has one of the worst defenses in the league going up against one of the best offenses in the league. I have not once said that we'll defeat the Saints (That I can remember). But yet you're over here acting like you already have the W...Just like every other team's fanbase has done against us this year.

But you still didn't answer the question. What matchups do you see favoring your team outside of the run game?
 5 years ago '05        #16
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Because this is exactly the same team that you've played in years past, correct? We haven't gotten any better and we still have mularkey and van gorder in the skybox making the playcalls, correct? I'm not acting like anything, boy, I'm just saying stop acting like YOUR team is going to run through the Falcons based on the past. Everybody thinks we'll keep losing because of the past. We've changed every bit of our history against the teams we've played up to this point. I understand confidence in your team, but you're coming off as c*cky when your team has one of the worst defenses in the league going up against one of the best offenses in the league. I have not once said that we'll defeat the Saints (That I can remember). But yet you're over here acting like you already have the W...Just like every other team's fanbase has done against us this year.

But you still didn't answer the question. What matchups do you see favoring your team outside of the run game?
Who is going to cover Graham? Say Spoon and Im f**kin
Who is going to cover Moore in the slot? Say Robinson or Owens and Im f**kin
Who is going to stop Colston and Graham down the seams?

The same questions I've just asked you is the exact same thing you can ask me about Roddy, Julio and Gonzo....who is gonna stop them on our defense? What I see is two teams that have to worry about the exact same things going into Sunday. This game is about matchups and the weapons are equal, White/Jones/Gonzo/Turner=Colston/Moore/Graham/Thomas/Ivory/Ingram. We both feel exactly the same way about our teams. Yall have a huge advantage on the defensive side of the ball no doubt, the offenses are equal, but our D can benefit from the home crowd Sunday and thats the trump card. Records aside this matchup is even and the home crowd is what favors the Saints.
 5 years ago '06        #17
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
Saints Won 10 of the last 12 Games (Payton was coaching tho) WHO DAT LETS GET IT. btw where is the poll?
 5 years ago '11        #18
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,796 | Props total: 933 933
No avy bet?
 5 years ago '09        #19
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
Who is going to cover Graham? Say Spoon and Im f**kin
Who is going to cover Moore in the slot? Say Robinson or Owens and Im f**kin
Who is going to stop Colston and Graham down the seams?

The same questions I've just asked you is the exact same thing you can ask me about Roddy, Julio and Gonzo....who is gonna stop them on our defense? What I see is two teams that have to worry about the exact same things going into Sunday. This game is about matchups and the weapons are equal, White/Jones/Gonzo/Turner=Colston/Moore/Graham/Thomas/Ivory/Ingram. We both feel exactly the same way about our teams. Yall have a huge advantage on the defensive side of the ball no doubt, the offenses are equal, but our D can benefit from the home crowd Sunday and thats the trump card. Records aside this matchup is even and the home crowd is what favors the Saints.
Robinson is fu*king Garbage when it comes to tackling so if Brees throws the ball his way...It's murder all game. Watch the Cowboys game and you'll see the same. We fu*king need Grimes back UGHH. Spoon gonna be rushing most of the night and I don't know many of our defensive players. Just the corners, spoon, and babineaux, Abraham. I'm sure there's a couple escaping my mind at the moment.

The matchups aren't even, really. Because our defense actually does play good. It's like John said, We play to our strengths. Whoever can play that position, that's what they play. Don't ask players to do what they can't do.

[video - click to view]

So yeah, while the matchups can seem even, and while it looks like we might not be able to cover your team. I'm sure we'll get a few stops on the Saints. And honestly with the way your defense is playing, I'm not sure you can stop us from getting touchdowns if we get into the redzone. The crowd I don't think will affect us that much this year, I could be completely wrong and your dome does get pretty loud, so we'll just have to see. But advantage Saints on that one.

It's going to be a hell of a game regardless. Saints wanting to get on a streak to make a run at the playoffs. Falcons trying to keep up steam and lock up a playoff spot early. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost, but I also wouldn't be surprised if we won. All comes down to execution and who makes the most of their opportunities in this game.
 5 years ago '09        #20
space
space
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
No avy bet?
I just make the threads. Any discussions or bets or w/e can come after.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy