Nov 6 - 3 States Might Completely Legalize Marijuana Tonight

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #81
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 TitoDaMayne said:
I HAVE A DREAM......
 5 years ago '06        #82
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 palogee said:
Man look. As long as you're growing responsibly and not trying to be an idiot there won't be any issues. In about 3 years its gonna be like growing your own food. They couldn't stop people when it was illegal. You really think they are gonna stop it when its legal????

BTW................ I'm in WA State.

The whole mood has shifted and people are happy as hell. They were burning on the streets in Seattle.
exactly. eventually the fed gonna say fu*k it, its gonna too much for them to try to stop it
 5 years ago '05        #83
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,267 | Props total: 6368 6368
WA WA State
 5 years ago '12        #84
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 nightmare said:
exactly. eventually the fed gonna say fu*k it, its gonna too much for them to try to stop it
THIS!

I wanna smoke so bad
 11-07-2012, 07:29 PM         #85
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critiQue said:
WA WA State
Yesssir!!! Good chronic and plenty of white women.
 5 years ago '04        #86
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I had my thoughts twisted. I'm taking a chemical dependency class right now so I've been studying a lot and my mind is all jumbled.

The law actually legalizes marijuana so there is no punishment what so ever for possessing.. Decriminalizing means that you can't be charged as a criminal for posessing it. Whereas, you can still be fined and lose your job etc...

So to be clear, it's not illegal, can't be arrested, or charged for posessing marijuana in the state.

Now with that in mind, we don't know which route the State is going to take.

We still have to figure out how much THC is too much THC to operate a vehicle (Which is the number 1 main concern right now). As for employment I have to imagine that if THC shows up on an urinalysis they'll just have to disregard it just like alcohol.
Hey i had a feeling that I was going somewhere with my post read this..its already posted in the news section but reiteration of what I was having a feeling about:

The pro-pot movement won a huge victory on Tuesday when Colorado and Washington became the first states to legalize marijuana for recreational purposes.

But what does this mean for the professional world? Will it be legal for employers to fire their workers for smoking pot?

We'll have to wait and see.

The new law makes it OK for people to smoke in the privacy of their own homes, and there's no telling what impact that could have on the workplace.

"It ultimately comes down to what the company policy says," Lori Adelson, a labor and employment attorney and partner with law firm Arnstein & Lehr, told us.

Many who have required drug tests in the past will decide whether to continue to do so, but Adelson advised all employers in Colorado and Washington to immediately draft up a company policy so that there's a clear understanding of what's expected from their workers.

For example, if an employee decides to smoke before coming into the office and is later terminated for being high on the job, Adelson said the employer may "have a stronger position" if the case goes to court because federal law still deems pot as illegal.

"I think it's going to be pushed and it's going to be troubling," Adelson said. "You'll end up seeing this in the Supreme Court."

Since pot is illegal in federal laws, if you're an employee who receives any federal funding, you should carefully consider smoking at all, Adelson said. Even if you're smoking at home, traces of marijuana remains in the body for a long period of time, and you can still be considered "high" on the job if you're tested positive for pot.

This is also true if you're a business owner renting office space in a low-income, government-owned property.

The marijuana referendum only allows smoking in private, so publicly smoking on your work break is still banned, but Adelson said it's unknown how this will affect workers who have been prescribed marijuana for medical purposes since this could violate the Americans with Disability Act.

"This [issue] will definitely be tested in court, but, no, I don't think [marijuana] will ever be acceptable in a workplace environment."

11-07-2012, 08:19 PM         #87
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will be so happy when they stop arresting, fining, and locking up people in this country for selling/smoking weed.

Next up....legal prostitution!!!!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy