Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15988 15988
CO WE win!!!
 5 years ago '04        #62
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 purelogic said:
federal law over rules state law.
Yea but cops don't enforce Federal law. They enforce state law.
 5 years ago '05        #63
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,521 | Props total: 279 279
 Tikyle2 said:
No drug is victimless. And weed is addictive. If you try to deny those facts then you're kidding yourself. Now is it less destructive than cigarettes or alcohol? Yes. But it ain't like smoking stogies either.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #64
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 4886 4886
spending winter break in seattle
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #65
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
Seriously, the Feds need to get on board with this. Legalize pot across the board. It's not like coke, crack, heroin or any of these deadly new synthetic drugs. Wanna put a dent in the deficit? THIS WILL DO IT. Also, legalize hemp for industrial use. I'm sure someone smart can figure out how to make gasoline out of it, and it has hundreds of other uses besides that. It's a no brainer!
 5 years ago '12        #66
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #67
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,849 | Props total: 25574 25574
 Tikyle2 said:
No drug is victimless. And weed is addictive. If you try to deny those facts then you're kidding yourself. Now is it less destructive than cigarettes or alcohol? Yes. But it ain't like smoking stogies either.
Wrong i been smoking since i was 16 and i can take weeks away from weed without having withdraws from it mentally or physically...
 5 years ago '06        #68
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Jazzy Soul said:
Seriously, the Feds need to get on board with this. Legalize pot across the board. It's not like coke, crack, heroin or any of these deadly new synthetic drugs. Wanna put a dent in the deficit? THIS WILL DO IT. Also, legalize hemp for industrial use. I'm sure someone smart can figure out how to make gasoline out of it, and it has hundreds of other uses besides that. It's a no brainer!

Word hemp is way way way way better than ethanol... Not even close!
 5 years ago '06        #69
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Jazzy Soul said:
they will eventually, but honestly the majority of the ppl still arent onboard for that quite yet, all those super christian bible belt states gonna f!ght as long as they can
 5 years ago '06        #70
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Yung Dilla said:
Wrong i been smoking since i was 16 and i can take weeks away from weed without having withdraws from it mentally or physically...
exactly. only ppl who are weak minded end up totally addicted to weed, otherwise its not physically addictive in the same way that cigarettes, alcohol, and herion,coke, etc are
 5 years ago '05        #71
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Well you gotta look at the language the legislation was written in. It said the "decriminalization" for any over 21 to possess or use marijuana.

So if it showed up on a urinalysis I would have to imagine that I'll be like alcohol showing up. Therefore its not punishable.

I'm not sure though.
I had my thoughts twisted. I'm taking a chemical dependency class right now so I've been studying a lot and my mind is all jumbled.

The law actually legalizes marijuana so there is no punishment what so ever for possessing.. Decriminalizing means that you can't be charged as a criminal for posessing it. Whereas, you can still be fined and lose your job etc...

So to be clear, it's not illegal, can't be arrested, or charged for posessing marijuana in the state.

Now with that in mind, we don't know which route the State is going to take.

We still have to figure out how much THC is too much THC to operate a vehicle (Which is the number 1 main concern right now). As for employment I have to imagine that if THC shows up on an urinalysis they'll just have to disregard it just like alcohol.
 5 years ago '05        #72
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
 JohnDoe said:
We passed it but with the passing of this bill it also is gonna allow the police to draw blood from you on a traffic stop if they believe your "to high to drive". They check for canniboids or some sh*t but I for one am not ok with giving a blood sample to some traffic cop.
Not the police themselves.. just to be clear, they'll have to take you the hospital... I'm sure there are other ways around it to test for Marijuana.. Possibly even develope a breathalyzer to detect the hydrocarbons from marijuana in your breath, but that might not give an accurate read of to how much THC is in the system. Who knows?

I know when someone is baked just by looking at their eyes but that' just something from experience and not scientific enough to prove jack sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #73
4sonsofHorus 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 1 1
Stay Trippy my friendsStay Trippy
 11-07-2012, 05:36 PM         #74
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just because weeds going to be LEGAL your still not going to be able to GROW IT. Your going to have to BUY it like a pack of SMOKES/CIGARS. But hey honestly Id rather drive with someone who has smoked weed then someone who has drank liquor.
 5 years ago '12        #75
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 834 834
we can still grow it tho, just gotta have ur medical

which i have

i didnt care if it was legalized or not, to me it was already legal.. this is just limiting it, and we will have to see about the DUI sh*t too..
 5 years ago '05        #76
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

I HAVE A DREAM......
 11-07-2012, 05:49 PM         #77
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jsinn23 said:
Just because weeds going to be LEGAL your still not going to be able to GROW IT. Your going to have to BUY it like a pack of SMOKES/CIGARS. But hey honestly Id rather drive with someone who has smoked weed then someone who has drank liquor.
Man look. As long as you're growing responsibly and not trying to be an idiot there won't be any issues. In about 3 years its gonna be like growing your own food. They couldn't stop people when it was illegal. You really think they are gonna stop it when its legal????

BTW................ I'm in WA State.

The whole mood has shifted and people are happy as hell. They were burning on the streets in Seattle.
 5 years ago '11        #78
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
Washington and Colorado da Gods

most significant legislation in my lifetime
 5 years ago '11        #79
bottles 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 257 257
 Jsinn23 said:
Completely false

"Colorado's Amendment 64 will allow adults over 21 to possess up to an ounce of marijuana, though using the drug publicly would be banned. The amendment would allow people to grow up to six marijuana plants in a private, secure area"

11-07-2012, 06:16 PM         #80
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best thing ive done for myself was when i stopped smoking chronic
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy