Nov 6 - 3 States Might Completely Legalize Marijuana Tonight

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-06-2012, 11:06 PM         #21
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pot is officially legal in washington and colorado.

As of December 6 it will be legal in washington.

Everyone about to come to Seattle.
 5 years ago '04        #22
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 789 789
 5 years ago '06        #23
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Fras1788 said:
You're going to have a great Christmas
its gonna be a great xmas for ppl with

[pic - click to view]

11-06-2012, 11:26 PM         #24
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theyre all gonna get raided. pretty nice you guys dont have to worry about getting in trouble with the local police though. now you guys can sit around and do the same thing youve been doing with your lives. nothing. except its at least legal now. kinda takes some of the fun out of it huh?
 11-06-2012, 11:29 PM         #25
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youduglas said:
theyre all gonna get raided. pretty nice you guys dont have to worry about getting in trouble with the local police though. now you guys can sit around and do the same thing youve been doing with your lives. nothing. except its at least legal now. kinda takes some of the fun out of it huh?

5 years ago '04        #26
space
space
 youduglas said:
i just smoked a celebration blunt so i can answer that for you....

NOPE
 5 years ago '07        #27
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
that sounds to good to be true
 5 years ago '05        #28
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,511 | Props total: 4428 4428
Here's my two cents on this.

Seattle is the best spot to be the poster child for the decriminalization of marijuana. I mean everyone here smokes bud anyways, some of the most potent sh*t too (thank you BC).

If we can smoke weed here, and everyone continue to be role model citizens, going to work and staying out of legal trouble maybe other states would look at us and follow.

The only trouble I see with this winning is the old heads, the people who hasn't been in school for a long long time who doesn't understand that marijuana isn't as dangerous as once thought in the 70's, with reefer madness and sh*t like that scaring people.

Edit: Just found out it passed in WA.

I for one, will not be partaking in any "celebratory blunts." I'm passed my days of doing drugs. I'm kind of like the Hopsin of my friends... So enjoy.

Don't get caught growing that sh*t, and dont get caught undermining the State authority. Go get your sh*t legally with that 20% tax increase.

Last edited by Sluggernaut; 11-06-2012 at 11:37 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

Seattle is the best spot to be the poster child for the decriminalization of marijuana. I mean everyone here smokes bud anyways, some of the most potent sh*t too (thank you BC).

If we can smoke weed here, and everyone continue to be role model citizens, going to work and staying out of legal trouble maybe other states would look at us and follow.

The only trouble I see with this winning is the old heads, the people who hasn't been in school for a long long time who doesn't understand that marijuana isn't as dangerous as once thought in the 70's, with reefer madness and sh*t like that scaring people.

I for one, will not be partaking in any "celebratory blunts." I'm passed my days of doing drugs. I'm kind of like the Hopsin of my friends... So enjoy.

Don't get caught growing that sh*t, and dont get caught undermining the State authority. Go get your sh*t legally with that 20% tax increase.
not on some as*hole sh*t, but honestly they gonna be dead relatively soon
 5 years ago '04        #30
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
But what happens when its now legal in those states but won't allow you to work for them since you use mary jane? That's the next step. They need to pass the law that states users can have THC in their system and apply for jobs without ANY prosecution.
 5 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 nightmare said:
not on some as*hole sh*t, but honestly they gonna be dead relatively soon
Indeed. But let me just say this, there was relatively no endorsement for this law at all... I mean, I would go to Albertson's or I would go to the fair or any kind of festival and I would see people taking names down to get the legalization on the ballot. My point is, that the only real hurdle this law had to face was just the old heads stuck in their old ways of thinking. I remember they tried this four years ago and it didn't pass... now that those old heads are "dying off," and the stoners becoming old enough to vote... I'm a.ssuming this sh*t passed with relative ease.

I haven't really looked at the numbers yet.
 11-06-2012, 11:48 PM         #32
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11-06-2012, 11:50 PM         #33
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Colorado, shoulda never moved out.

looks like im movin back to Durango
 5 years ago '06        #34
space
space
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Indeed. But let me just say this, there was relatively no endorsement for this law at all... I mean, I would go to Albertson's or I would go to the fair or any kind of festival and I would see people taking names down to get the legalization on the ballot. My point is, that the only real hurdle this law had to face was just the old heads stuck in their old ways of thinking. I remember they tried this four years ago and it didn't pass... now that those old heads are "dying off," and the stoners becoming old enough to vote... I'm a.ssuming this sh*t passed with relative ease.

pretty much, additionally alot of the stoners from the hippie days are getting old now, so they backing these laws too, overall the the general attitude is increasingly pro-weed
 5 years ago '06        #35
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
Vancouver WA / Portland OR Native

so weed in drug tests shouldn't matter next year then?
 5 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

they're predicting it passed like 55% to 45% so you're right, it was a pretty easy victory.
 5 years ago '04        #37
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
Colorado bout that life bwah!!!

Love my state. we stay a Mile High
 11-07-2012, 12:42 AM         #38
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
greatest thing ive done for myself was stoppin smokin chronic.
 5 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 TheGreatDane said:
But what happens when its now legal in those states but won't allow you to work for them since you use mary jane? That's the next step. They need to pass the law that states users can have THC in their system and apply for jobs without ANY prosecution.
Well you gotta look at the language the legislation was written in. It said the "decriminalization" for any over 21 to possess or use marijuana.

So if it showed up on a urinalysis I would have to imagine that I'll be like alcohol showing up. Therefore its not punishable.

I'm not sure though.
 5 years ago '06        #40
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

yeah ppl dont know about that WA weed. I'd even go out on a limb and say that only cali has better bud in the states. Its where i first started smoking, i'm now in florida and we got some good sh*t here too but it aint like the sh*t up there, its also more expensive here but i may have to take a trip back to WA
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy