most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13566 13566
i'm a cheap motherfu*ker. i watch every sixer game on first row sports
 5 years ago '11        #42
KING JAYY 536 heat pts536
space
space
$52,338 | Props total: 20074 20074
179 is still too much money for some sh*t that should mandatory
 5 years ago '05        #43
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,794 | Props total: 4904 4904
I get SUN Sports so I get all the Heat games. But I have LP anyway. If you are a basketball fan its worth it. $28 a month on DirecTV.
 5 years ago '05        #44
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,784 | Props total: 4287 4287
Most def. worth it, but it depends on what kind of fan you are. Im a fan of the league, so my DVR stays getting that work Doesnt matter whos on.

But if your one of those people who only care about their local team, you might as well just check the local station that shows the games.
 5 years ago '11        #45
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 joshdogg26 said:
that's a relative question. i get it every year and i think it's worth it.

the only time a game is blacked out is if it's on local TV in your area or national tv (including NBATV)
Exactly I can't afford cable and nba league pass and I shouldn't have to pay for both

Rich white people
 5 years ago '04        #46
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
I'd say it's easily worth it if you're a basketball fan. If you get a 5 team package, you have to strategize though. I had the 5 team last year and made the most of my dough. Don't get Lakers, Knicks, Heat, OKC or Boston. Those teams will be on tv the most, so there'll be tons of blackouts if you don't have cable. If you do, you can just watch on TNT.

Don't pick your own team unless you live in a different state. I'm in Chicago, and I won't be able to watch Bulls game through it, so no point.

Pick a bunch of up and coming teams unless you have to watch your team. Last year, I picked the Grizzlies, TWolves, Kings, GSW and Heat(Got to watch how the enemy moves).

If I were you this year, I would pick Sacramento, GSW, New Orleans, Clippers and probably Dallas.

If you get all the teams, you're set. For UVerse, all the games are in HD if you get the league pass. I'm trying to convince my girl, but she doesn't want to pay $180 for it. BTW, 720p is what all channels broadcast when broadcasting sports in HD. 1080p isn't used yet for any channel as it would be too much down the pipeline. 1080p is only used for video games and blu ray players. So I don't know why people are complaining about that.

Either way, if someone pays for it, get it for UVerse so I can use the tv portion of it. Don't just get the broadband because that's a waste.
 5 years ago '07        #47
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13112 13112
 Kingpin 313 said:
Exactly I can't afford cable and nba league pass and I shouldn't have to pay for both

Rich white people
if you can't afford cable then it's obviously not worth it for you. you should have other priorities.
 5 years ago '07        #48
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
If you watch basketball then yeah its worth it..it wasn't a lump sum either my bill just went up a extra $20 per month til the season was over.So it wasn't hurting my pockets at all.It depends on the area you're in too I guess because if I didn't get it I would have to watch Kings games all the time.I ain't fu*kin with that.
 5 years ago '07        #49
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1768 1768
I purchased it last week...well worth it. I'm a celtics fan but I enjoy watching the young up and coming teams that don't get national tv time.
 5 years ago '04        #50
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,680 | Props total: 2217 2217
does the mobile one allow you to mirror ipad/iphone to apple tv? if so, is there a huge decline in quality? I usually work afternoons/nights so it would be a waste to get the tv package. I know during the free preview last week, most games I got weren't HD at all
 5 years ago '10        #51
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
 nitetrain8601 said:
I'd say it's easily worth it if you're a basketball fan. If you get a 5 team package, you have to strategize though. I had the 5 team last year and made the most of my dough. Don't get Lakers, Knicks, Heat, OKC or Boston. Those teams will be on tv the most, so there'll be tons of blackouts if you don't have cable. If you do, you can just watch on TNT.

Don't pick your own team unless you live in a different state. I'm in Chicago, and I won't be able to watch Bulls game through it, so no point.

Pick a bunch of up and coming teams unless you have to watch your team. Last year, I picked the Grizzlies, TWolves, Kings, GSW and Heat(Got to watch how the enemy moves).

If I were you this year, I would pick Sacramento, GSW, New Orleans, Clippers and probably Dallas.

If you get all the teams, you're set. For UVerse, all the games are in HD if you get the league pass. I'm trying to convince my girl, but she doesn't want to pay $180 for it. BTW, 720p is what all channels broadcast when broadcasting sports in HD. 1080p isn't used yet for any channel as it would be too much down the pipeline. 1080p is only used for video games and blu ray players. So I don't know why people are complaining about that.

Either way, if someone pays for it, get it for UVerse so I can use the tv portion of it. Don't just get the broadband because that's a waste.
If I did the 5 I probably would go; Clippers, Rockets, Hornets, Brooklyn, and Denver possibly Indy, and GS over the Rockets. I just like watching Harden play
 11-06-2012, 07:59 PM         #52
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good thread i need to know too, smh at early bird ending
 5 years ago '08        #53
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
league pass is well worth the money imo

nfl sunday ticket is not
 5 years ago '10        #54
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
I think I might get it, I enjoy watching other players ball that I don't get to see as often.
 5 years ago '06        #55
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
I just bought it today for $179. My team is out of state and doesn't get much national coverage. IMO, it's well worth the money. I can always watch my 76ers no matter how sh*tty they play. Plus I like following the up & coming teams.
 5 years ago '11        #56
THESYNCITY 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
Watching Orlando vs bulls right now my team is Knicks but being involved in fantasy,being a stat junkie,in general just being a fan of the NBA its a must cop
 5 years ago '09        #57
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,180 | Props total: 22642 22642
aint too many other teams I give a fu*k about this year besides portland. I don't root for a team on the other coast, and I don't like watching games from any sport that have already been played even if I don't know the outcome so I'm straight on it. It's worth it for some people though, depending on where you live relative to where your team is, work schedule interfering with games, etc. Last year I messed with it a little bit with the crazy schedule the season was pretty dope to me. Laker fans probably gonna be on that sh*t hard body from this year on tho
 5 years ago '11        #58
THESYNCITY 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
It's 190 after today
 5 years ago '04        #59
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,765 | Props total: 13148 13148
That sh*t is trash. Part of the reason i cancelled mlb.tv. All the fu*king blackout restrictions p!ss me off. If im paying for this, i better get all the damn games.
 5 years ago '04        #60
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,765 | Props total: 13148 13148
I wish NBA.TV was as elaborate as MLB network with the live look ins and sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy