AKON out in italy with his new Super Model Wifey

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
slickbak 
space
space
$917 | Props total: 413 413
 epik93 said:
n*gga, if you pull hoes on another continent, that should be automatic respect. Y'all sounding like actual girls in high school with the littlest flaw y'all see in her. Its not even like she looks like tales from the crypt either. She looks decent. C'me on now.
...hoes are hoes. Don't see how pickin up a hoe from another continent could warrant respect as if less famous local dudes ain't busting in her face for free.
 5 years ago '06        #82
FullTimeHustla 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$2,642 | Props total: 1809 1809
 epik93 said:
n*gga, if you pull hoes on another continent, that should be automatic respect. Y'all sounding like actual girls in high school with the littlest flaw y'all see in her. Its not even like she looks like tales from the crypt either. She looks decent. C'me on now.
ya im sure it has nothing to do with the money

you think that bi*ch would be falling in love if his paper aint right
 11-07-2012, 05:03 PM         #83
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Proof that money can buy happiness
 5 years ago '11        #84
epik93 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 162 162
 slickbak said:
...hoes are hoes. Don't see how pickin up a hoe from another continent could warrant respect as if less famous local dudes ain't busting in her face for free.
i need a resume that she's a hoe. not just by lookin from a picture.
 5 years ago '11        #85
epik93 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 162 162
 FullTimeHustla said:
ya im sure it has nothing to do with the money

you think that bi*ch would be falling in love if his paper aint right
yeah money has a lot to do. money is what has set your social status for the past millenium. Akon has earned every single cent so what is it you're trying to say? "if he was broke......."
nah playboy. he's not. that's the harsh reality.
 11-07-2012, 11:53 PM         #86
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too much clothing cant tell if id lick her as*hole or not.......moar pics
 11-08-2012, 12:05 AM         #87
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch ain't that bad real talk
 5 years ago '09        #88
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
She s3xy. I'd pipe
 11-08-2012, 03:07 AM         #89
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smiley Akon face

[pic - click to view]

11-08-2012, 05:23 AM         #90
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all acting like Akon wouldn't be able to pull a girl like that if he was just some regular well groomed, high confidence n*gga on a college campus trying to make something out himself. Girls just wanna have fun, I thought we knew that by now.

Of course when you are rich and famous you're gonna pull more women. But don't act like if Akon and this chick were in the same class on campus on the same level studying the same thing he wouldn't have a chance.

It's all about what level you are on. When the playing field is leveled then you can play ball. I'm sure this chick was pulling Akon level n*ggas before she pulled Akon if you check her resume.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 11-08-2012 at 05:46 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #91
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,242 | Props total: 9646 9646
 Brooklyn said:
True. However, AKON can't pull hoes on another continent. But his money can. People need to realise that if he wasn't who he is making the money he's making and he tried to pull her he would get DENIED. Yea, over time she might actually take the time to get to know him as an individual. But best believe when he first stepped to her, she wasn't thinking no sh*t like "Omg he's so cute!" or "Omg I heard he's such a nice guy!". NO. When he first stepped to her she saw dollar signs, and a lot of them. She was more thinking like, "Omg, oh sh*t girl, this is the hookup!!"
when you get older, you'll realize that what you just typed doesn't really matter. i mean, you're right and all, but Akon's money and Akon are one and the same. His d!ck is getting wet tonight, not the money.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy