Meek Mill "Dreams & Nightmares" Official First Week Sales

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Don't must people buy albums off itunes or have itunes? I don't see how the hurricane stopped them
 11-07-2012, 06:31 AM         #42
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't care for Taylor Swift but home girl sold a million first week. Props.
 5 years ago '09        #43
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,076 | Props total: 8847 8847
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
hol up... kendrick lamar sold more than ross??

forreal I'm shocked too, I thought Rick Ross did 250k some these sales seem fishy
 5 years ago '11        #44
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,227 | Props total: 4130 4130
You wanna know what's sad... Taylor sold more copies than all these n*gga's combined, possibly all of hip-hop in 2012.

5 years ago '08        #45
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Meek lost
 5 years ago '05        #46
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 976 976
its ok for that trash
 5 years ago '04        #47
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
n*ggas claiming they run Rap and not one platinum artist in the crew..
 11-07-2012, 08:21 AM         #48
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kade said:
You wanna know what's sad... Taylor sold more copies than all these n*gga's combined, possibly all of hip-hop in 2012.

You must be white because I don't see any of our people caring about the sales of music that's irrelevant to our communities.. Talking about "what's sad". It may be sad to wiggers in Idaho but it means much of nothing to our people in our environments....
 11-07-2012, 10:31 AM         #49
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
You must be white because I don't see any of our people caring about the sales of music that's irrelevant to our communities.. Talking about "what's sad". It may be sad to wiggers in Idaho but it means much of nothing to our people in our environments....
Yeah you can always spot the outsiders because of their obsession with Emenim & Adele's sells or they bragging about Taylor Swift & Beiber outselling Nicki Minaj & Wiz Kalifah.

I guess their only real connection through our HipHop culture is them buying CD's so they place more importance on sales.

.......it's just like the geek who talks about Platinum like this is 2002, and forgets that the only platinum artists in the last 5 years have been JayZ, Kanye, T.I., Drake, Nicki, Wayne & Emenim.
 5 years ago '12        #50
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 RLRugby said:
He would of sold more if it wasn't for sandy

Shout out to meek tho!
how can u blame the hurricane tho? what, no one PRE ORDED it? ur saying that the only people who bought the cd were the ones not effected by the storm? and how is it that u can have over 1 million downloads of a mixtape for FREE in a few minutes but yet when its time to put MONEY out for the music, no ones to be found? a million mixtape downloads, but 167,000 sales? niccas dont like him enough to come outta pocket to support him. he's a fad rapper that wont last long. his fanbase consists of people who jump from one hot artist to the next. plus, im sure his album sounds like his mixtapes. mmg sound is getting old.
 5 years ago '12        #51
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 JayDee11 said:

yea irrelevant in your communities but not to labels! give me one reason why rappers b gettin dropped. when people BUY your music, it shows that they are real supporters. thats why he can get all the free mixtape downloads all day long cuz people dont gotta spend their hard earned money on him. labels need to GET BACK the money they invest in an artist....if sales are sh*tty and dont make profit off of what the labels put into it, its a fail. just like movies. if u have a 3 million dollar budget but only make 1 million.... thats a lotta money, but 2 million is down the drain. meek had TOO much promotion to only sell this much so yea its a flop.
 5 years ago '12        #52
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
decent numbers. he would have done 50k more if sandy wasn't on her period.
yea, no itunes, no amazon or no mmg website was available cuza sandy too huh? so niccas gon act like their ipones can only be used for text and talk now?? face it bruh, niccas say meek aint worth thier money. not everyone can be eminem, jay z, drake and wayne.
 11-07-2012, 11:00 AM         #53
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 emerson23 said:
DONT BLAME THE LOW SELLS ON SANDY
JAY-Z DID GREAT NUMBERS AN HE DROPPED ON 9/11

u really comparing jay z sells to meek? damn meek didnt know you was on that level son!!!
 5 years ago '04        #54
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Those are some good numbers!
 5 years ago '09        #55
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,615 | Props total: 1790 1790
I still gotta listen to this... downloaded it last week
 11-07-2012, 01:04 PM         #56
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MMG still doing good.

One by one.

Ross is building something nice.
 5 years ago '11        #57
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,227 | Props total: 4130 4130
 JayDee11 said:
No need to get emotional man... just stating a fact.

Catching feeling ain't a good look. By the way... this topic proves what you just said as wrong.

You care.
 5 years ago '07        #58
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
fu*k his record sales. I just hope his album ain't as bad as "God Forgives, I Don't". That sh*t was wack as fu*k, and one of Ross's wackest albums.
 11-07-2012, 01:40 PM         #59
Joe DC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
fu*k his record sales. I just hope his album ain't as bad as "God Forgives, I Don't". That sh*t was wack as fu*k, and one of Ross's wackest albums.
 11-07-2012, 02:54 PM         #60
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kendrick sold 63k this week, probably woulda sold more if it wasnt during the hurricane. he should get to a 500k soon.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy