Keef stands with Meek Millz against GD's

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
oooooooh why dont rick get all those shooter her talk about that k!ll for him?? this is the time to see what rappers handle theirs like a k!ller and which ones are just "wait, run that back, i didnt sound angry enuff on that part, yea...." "hold on, add the gun effect, let me adlib that UH, over that, make me sound good engineer". its pretty obvious what kinda pull keef has in the streets and the people he fu*ks wit and what they do. come on, keef aimed a gun at a cop at 16. all mmg has done was get beat up (gunplay) lie about the past (rick ross) and flop (meek mill) dont forget became spoken word rappers to sade' type beats (wale) and signed folks who have been sodomized (omarion)... and what happened to them triple C's mothafu*kas LOL
 5 years ago '04        #122
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 681 681
putting your life on the line for people you barely know....
 5 years ago '04        #123
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
we should probably delete this thread now.
 5 years ago '11        #124
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,216 | Props total: 17627 17627
 slimdogg3325 said:
my n*gga. is that yo chic in avy
 dagrest84 said:
Nah my dude...i wish tho
I made a thread in the EC section about this girl...

[pic - click to view]

11-07-2012, 11:48 AM         #125
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ n*ggas on here scary as fu*k actin like they incriminating themselves for talkin on the internet about this sh*t. yall need to relax. "we've giving too much information" GTFO go to a hood forum somewhere and see how much worse it is than this
 5 years ago '11        #126
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,216 | Props total: 17627 17627
What is a black life worth in 2012 tho?
 11-07-2012, 12:06 PM         #127
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
lol @ n*ggas on here scary as fu*k actin like they incriminating themselves for talkin on the internet about this sh*t. yall need to relax. "we've giving too much information" GTFO go to a hood forum somewhere and see how much worse it is than this
I doubt it was n*ggas making comments like that.

I didn't read all the posts but I doubt anything has been said that you can't find on YouTube or Wikipedia if you dig deep enough.

During the death Row era gang activity was at an all time high in HipHop but we kinda evolved above it as gang culture got kinda played out and we started to focus more on the hustle but I got a feeling that GBE is going to bring a new resurgence of gang activity into the game.

Cheif Keef is Jimmy Iovines dream come true because he and his crew have the ability to stir up controversy with their savage behavior....stomping bi*ches, dead JoJo's, beef with Lupe, gang activity.

Great promotion to help sell records.

Look at this thread and the response Keef can get by simply sending a text-message to an online Twitter profile.
 5 years ago '07        #128
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Chief Dee said:
Yeah the murder rate was ugly in the early 90's. And Robert Taylor Homes was no joke, all my fam on my dad's side is from 4331 Federal. I visited there alot as a kid and and outtertowners dont know this, but Robert Taylor Homes was WORSE than Cabrini Green. It's just that Cabrini got all the coverage because of Candyman and Girl X. Im not 100000% sure if the GD/BDs in the buildings (robert taylor/stateway) were the first GDs and BDs to pop off on eachother starting the war citywide, but that's just one thing I heard. And since I was really young back then you'd have to ask someone in their 30's. But who really knows where it started? It could have started in Englewood or even the 100's. Or maybe it could have started in BOTH the buildings and Englewood at the same time. Who really knows?
4331...yeah 4-trey, they had it on lock with the fattest sacks in the city. From like 92-96 we hit either 4331 or 3651 up a few times a week.

I had family in the greens...I agree that at certain points in time RT/Stateway could have been considered worse, and at some points it could be argued the other way around too...especially when the folks was going at it with each other during them Outlaw days. The white walls got so bad at night that the police would stop patrols until the gunfire cooled down. As far as where exactly the BD/GD war started...I don't even remember, but I know that it was worse in the jects at that time then it was in the 100's.
 5 years ago '12        #129
styxz 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 430 430
Insecure, uncultured, uneducated n*ggas man... smh

Go DJ. Go write. Go join a bboy crew. Go emcee. Go do HIP-HOP. That's what the eff it's for, alternative to gang violence that's k!lling us for no reason.

Them baby boomers out there laughing they a$$ off. We lost as a people man...smgdh...
 5 years ago '07        #130
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 styxz said:
Insecure, uncultured, uneducated n*ggas man... smh

Go DJ. Go write. Go join a bboy crew. Go emcee. Go do HIP-HOP. That's what the eff it's for, alternative to gang violence that's k!lling us for no reason.

Them baby boomers out there laughing they a$$ off. We lost as a people man...smgdh...
There are kids out here doing that in every hood...the problem is it's not something that will appeal to ALL kids. As long as the appeal of money, power and respect is out there...kids are going to be attracted to that street life.

And them baby boomers shouldn't be laughing...all it means is they failed as parents/grandparents.

Last edited by fivetreyfour; 11-07-2012 at 12:44 PM..
 11-07-2012, 01:29 PM         #131
SuperSourD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gangs are for punks.
 11-07-2012, 01:48 PM         #132
SuperSourD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
There are kids out here doing that in every hood...the problem is it's not something that will appeal to ALL kids. As long as the appeal of money, power and respect is out there...kids are going to be attracted to that street life.

And them baby boomers shouldn't be laughing...all it means is they failed as parents/grandparents.
Maybe the urban population...Particularly blacks. How many white kids you see runnin around joining gangs? By no means am i racist, but The people who fail as parents are the people who have children because they were too stupid to use some form of contraception, and now they HAVE to have a baby, when they know for a fact theyre not going to be a responsible parent because they cant even take care of themselves, but now theyre left with no choice. How many white kids in the suburbs, or in general for that matter, join gangs , tote a pistol, and sell hard drugs? You don't see all the white kids in a trailer park gettin together and formin a gang because life isn't fair. Youll find some small time pot dealers and some tweakers peddlin some meth here or there, or some other petty bullsh*t, but like it or not, blacks are majority of those statistics.
 5 years ago '08        #133
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 SuperSourD said:
Maybe the urban population...Particularly blacks. How many white kids you see runnin around joining gangs? By no means am i racist, but The people who fail as parents are the people who have children because they were too stupid to use some form of contraception, and now they HAVE to have a baby, when they know for a fact theyre not going to be a responsible parent because they cant even take care of themselves, but now theyre left with no choice. How many white kids in the suburbs, or in general for that matter, join gangs , tote a pistol, and sell hard drugs? You don't see all the white kids in a trailer park gettin together and formin a gang because life isn't fair. Youll find some small time pot dealers and some tweakers peddlin some meth here or there, or some other petty bullsh*t, but like it or not, blacks are majority of those statistics.
Are u serious? theres several white gangs... from Hell Angels, Aryan Brotherhood & even the KKK.
 5 years ago '12        #134
styxz 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 430 430
 fivetreyfour said:

I really meant the ones running the country. The one-percent type cats. You know, them Fox News folks.

I mean, it's less about race are more about econ class at this point, but I still feel like we just lost as a people man. Sh*t is whack af b.
 5 years ago '10        #135
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,616 | Props total: 689 689
 Ven0m said:
Are u serious? theres several white gangs... from Hell Angels, Aryan Brotherhood & even the KKK.
"Kids" don't join those groups.
 11-07-2012, 03:09 PM         #136
SuperSourD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ven0m said:
First of all, none of the gangs you just mentioned enlists "little kids"
I didnt say there wasnt any, you aren't reading. But in comparison those gangs are like night and day. Motorcycle clubs just wanna live their lives w.o bein fu*ked with. They have disregard for police, bullsh*t laws, etc. And if they beef, 99% of the time its within their own ranks, or with another motorcycle club. Spin it how you want, but the two aren't aren't comparable. Hells angels aren't doin drive bys and cappin little kids with stray bullets. Hells angels won't put a bullet in you for wearing the wrong color or makin goofy little signals with your hands. The Hells angels aren't takin pictures with theyre 3 year old son holdin an automatic weapon then postin it on the internet. Hells Angels aren't selling crack or heroin to their own relatives. People in the hood have kids WITH INTENTIONS of theyre children joining the gang that theyre in. Actually breeding new gang members.

The point is there is gangs of all colors, But Urban gangs are far more volatile.
 5 years ago '06        #137
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 4639 4639
I feel like I'm taking an online class
 11-07-2012, 03:27 PM         #138
OnlyOriginality  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuperSourD said:
I hate when dumb a.ss white folks comment on sh*t they cant even relate to. Speak on your biker gangs and white organizations but don't speak on us or our politics. You ain't helping the situation so stop complaining. All you are is someone on the outside looking in with no place or weight to comment on 'the urban population'. There's a lot of white kids out trying to be like us, in the suburbs. Believe me if the camera wasn't on us, and focused on you white folks the picture would be much more grotesque.
 5 years ago '08        #139
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 SuperSourD said:
First of all, none of the gangs you just mentioned enlists "little kids"I didnt say there wasnt any, you aren't reading. But in comparison those gangs are like night and day. Motorcycle clubs just wanna live their lives w.o bein fu*ked with. They have disregard for police, bullsh*t laws, etc. And if they beef, 99% of the time its within their own ranks, or with another motorcycle club. Spin it how you want, but the two aren't aren't comparable. Hells angels aren't doin drive bys and cappin little kids with stray bullets. Hells angels won't put a bullet in you for wearing the wrong color or makin goofy little signals with your hands. The Hells angels aren't takin pictures with theyre 3 year old son holdin an automatic weapon then postin it on the internet. Hells Angels aren't selling crack or heroin to their own relatives. People in the hood have kids WITH INTENTIONS of theyre children joining the gang that theyre in. Actually breeding new gang members.

The point is there is gangs of all colors, But Urban gangs are far more volatile.
Your right...!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #140
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 Ven0m said:
Your right...!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yeah, cuz wearing the clothes and logo mean they're officially enlisted.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy