Keef stands with Meek Millz against GD's

most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
74southwest 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 13 13
dont kno where you get your info but its wrong...vls where the 1st nation formed out the big ones sort to speak but them and the stones are 2 different demo's noone derived from the other or pissed.and they click in the pen cuz they people fin ball 5 nation..stones hold they own best believe
 11-06-2012, 09:29 PM         #102
JuuGGMuzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ls UP FOR DEM VICE LORDS WATS POPPOIN 5 WAT IT DO SLIME WADDOWN LORD
 6 years ago '10        #103
rdrake 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,354 | Props total: 497 497
Remember what happen to that dude that was beefing with snoop
 11-06-2012, 10:26 PM         #104
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdrake said:
Remember what happen to that dude that was beefing with snoop
he got jojo'd

except the bd's didnt take no more than 8 hours
 11-06-2012, 10:42 PM         #105
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 74southwest said:
dont kno where you get your info but its wrong...vls where the 1st nation formed out the big ones sort to speak but them and the stones are 2 different demo's noone derived from the other or pissed.and they click in the pen cuz they people fin ball 5 nation..stones hold they own best believe
word? how sure are you bout it. i'm sayin stones hold their own but i remember hearin a while back that they stones throw up vl and rep it although they got their own sh*t n hold it down.
 6 years ago '05        #106
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
space
$49,950 | Props total: 8545 8545
Do we need to have a history lesson on gangs in amerikkka? seems like yall n*ggas is clueless.. yall only know bloods from lil wayne n some others but its real out here.. all i gotza say
 6 years ago '08        #107
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 CIDF said:
word? how sure are you bout it. i'm sayin stones hold their own but i remember hearin a while back that they stones throw up vl and rep it although they got their own sh*t n hold it down.
BPS is a totally different nation from VLN. BPS and VLs dont even have origins in the same part of the city. VL start out west (Westside) and STILL dominate the Westside. and BPS started here on the Southside on Blackstone Avenue. They both rock the 5 and that's it, and Stones dont throw up VL, Stones toss the fin (5) up. Some Lords dont even click with Moes, even the biggest Stone hood in the CHI, "Moe Town" was beefing with CVLs from June Town not too long ago and some other Lords and Moes be into it out south like the Nuke Town Lords who hate Stones. BPS is the main black gang riding the 5 out South, and Lords is the main gang riding the 5 out West. Two different organizations.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 11-06-2012 at 11:02 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #108
youngritz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 0 0
Meek Millz done got co-sign from gucci, jeezy, this keef n*gga, damn near everybody prolly a1. I remember a interview where he was talkin about dope game / rap game & how its the same sh*t. Real sh*t doe, its real n*ggas all through chicago. If it wasn't the city full of playaz & haters, everybody could get money. that why u here about n*ggas sayin fu*k that fu*k around sh*t & movin away... i miss tha crib, but fu*k the crib. gettin shot @ fa dumb sh*t is for the birds. growin up in dem wild 100's & seein death repeatedly made me cold. anybody remember the soldierz at war - wassup joe...
 6 years ago '06        #109
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$26,853 | Props total: 10176 10176
whose hyping this lil i been on house arrest so im a thug a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #110
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,905 | Props total: 2288 2288
Bunch of Wikipedia a.ss n*ggas in here
 6 years ago '05        #111
WCIB 116 heat pts116
space
space
$25,766 | Props total: 10971 10971
I'll give the history of this sh*t something. It's interesting, but not interesting enough to not call it sad and retarded. i hope these n*ggas don't die, but i hope a change can come their way in some way.

only way sh*t will stop though? if they all k!ll each other...
 6 years ago '08        #112
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 fivetreyfour said:

I remember when the BD/GD beef started poppin off tough in the early 90's. There was a couple BD buildings in the GD dominated Taylors, and a couple of GD buildings in BD dominated Stateway at the time. I remember going into the weed building in Stateway and getting pieces of concrete rained down on us from from the bullets hitting the buildings when the war was jumping off. Them fools was on the top floors with a 30 ought six shooting at the building across the way. Done got shot at buying blunts at the gas station on 43rd and state a couple times too. Had a little redbone from the suburbs with me one time who is still traumatized about going into the city... bumped into her sometime last year and she still mentions it.

The 90's was wild...especially after Shorty G and them got indicted in operation headache. After all the gov's got locked up the power struggle had the streets out of sync. That's when the whole bar none/renegade/against the grain movement really started to spread and later developed into the clicks that we see going on now.
Yeah the murder rate was ugly in the early 90's. And Robert Taylor Homes was no joke, all my fam on my dad's side is from 4331 Federal. I visited there alot as a kid and and outtertowners dont know this, but Robert Taylor Homes was WORSE than Cabrini Green. It's just that Cabrini got all the coverage because of Candyman and Girl X. Im not 100000% sure if the GD/BDs in the buildings (robert taylor/stateway) were the first GDs and BDs to pop off on eachother starting the war citywide, but that's just one thing I heard. And since I was really young back then you'd have to ask someone in their 30's. But who really knows where it started? It could have started in Englewood or even the 100's. Or maybe it could have started in BOTH the buildings and Englewood at the same time. Who really knows?
 6 years ago '05        #113
GodzMustBeCrazy 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,212 | Props total: 969 969
Gangs in 2012
 6 years ago '04        #114
zcribe 2 heat pts
space
space
$595 | Props total: 94 94
 BiZz said:
Beef with more people = Better chance for him to get shot
 6 years ago '06        #115
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,712 | Props total: 1260 1260

[pic - click to view]

why doesnt everyone just get down with the get down n stop all this pus*y a.ss social networkin

"aye son meek just tweeted he ready for us mah n*gga"

"RETWEET THAT sh*t"

These n*ggas stupid like them hoes
 11-07-2012, 08:48 AM         #116
JuuGGMuzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Yeah the murder rate was ugly in the early 90's. And Robert Taylor Homes was no joke, all my fam on my dad's side is from 4331 Federal. I visited there alot as a kid and and outtertowners dont know this, but Robert Taylor Homes was WORSE than Cabrini Green. It's just that Cabrini got all the coverage because of Candyman and Girl X. Im not 100000% sure if the GD/BDs in the buildings (robert taylor/stateway) were the first GDs and BDs to pop off on eachother starting the war citywide, but that's just one thing I heard. And since I was really young back then you'd have to ask someone in their 30's. But who really knows where it started? It could have started in Englewood or even the 100's. Or maybe it could have started in BOTH the buildings and Englewood at the same time. Who really knows?
every project was fu*ked up in the chi from da 60s-04 i grew up in the middle of warfare on the westside of chicago across the street from the old chicago stadium(now the united center) henry horner homes,rockwell gardens,saint stephens apts, the village chicago is only getting exposed now because of the internet its a reason why chief keef is the poster boy for this new era of music because thier wasnt cameras internet cell phones in the trap till 2009
 6 years ago '06        #117
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,578 | Props total: 307 307
thats a real n*gga!!
 6 years ago '04        #118
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,335 | Props total: 2611 2611
its waaay too much info being given out in here.

6 years ago '12        #119
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
oooooooh why dont rick get all those shooter her talk about that k!ll for him?? this is the time to see what rappers handle theirs like a k!ller and which ones are just "wait, run that back, i didnt sound angry enuff on that part, yea...." "hold on, add the gun effect, let me adlib that UH, over that, make me sound good engineer". its pretty obvious what kinda pull keef has in the streets and the people he fu*ks wit and what they do. come on, keef aimed a gun at a cop at 16. all mmg has done was get beat up (gunplay) lie about the past (rick ross) and flop (meek mill) dont forget became spoken word rappers to sade' type beats (wale) and signed folks who have been sodomized (omarion)... and what happened to them triple C's mothafu*kas LOL
 6 years ago '04        #120
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,699 | Props total: 1190 1190
putting your life on the line for people you barely know....
Home      

most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy