Keef stands with Meek Millz against GD's

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-06-2012, 10:06 PM         #101
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ aight bo deal a lord. either way he wack as fu*k at rappin. i hear that stones is they own set but they derived from vl's. vl's bitter cuz stones do they own thing and hold themselves down but in the pen stones quick to link w the vl's
 5 years ago '05        #102
74southwest 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 12 12
dont kno where you get your info but its wrong...vls where the 1st nation formed out the big ones sort to speak but them and the stones are 2 different demo's noone derived from the other or pissed.and they click in the pen cuz they people fin ball 5 nation..stones hold they own best believe
 11-06-2012, 10:29 PM         #103
JuuGGMuzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ls UP FOR DEM VICE LORDS WATS POPPOIN 5 WAT IT DO SLIME WADDOWN LORD
 5 years ago '10        #104
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Remember what happen to that dude that was beefing with snoop
 11-06-2012, 11:26 PM         #105
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdrake said:
Remember what happen to that dude that was beefing with snoop
he got jojo'd

except the bd's didnt take no more than 8 hours
 11-06-2012, 11:42 PM         #106
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 74southwest said:
dont kno where you get your info but its wrong...vls where the 1st nation formed out the big ones sort to speak but them and the stones are 2 different demo's noone derived from the other or pissed.and they click in the pen cuz they people fin ball 5 nation..stones hold they own best believe
word? how sure are you bout it. i'm sayin stones hold their own but i remember hearin a while back that they stones throw up vl and rep it although they got their own sh*t n hold it down.
 5 years ago '05        #107
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,312 | Props total: 6446 6446
Do we need to have a history lesson on gangs in amerikkka? seems like yall n*ggas is clueless.. yall only know bloods from lil wayne n some others but its real out here.. all i gotza say
 5 years ago '08        #108
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 CIDF said:
word? how sure are you bout it. i'm sayin stones hold their own but i remember hearin a while back that they stones throw up vl and rep it although they got their own sh*t n hold it down.
BPS is a totally different nation from VLN. BPS and VLs dont even have origins in the same part of the city. VL start out west (Westside) and STILL dominate the Westside. and BPS started here on the Southside on Blackstone Avenue. They both rock the 5 and that's it, and Stones dont throw up VL, Stones toss the fin (5) up. Some Lords dont even click with Moes, even the biggest Stone hood in the CHI, "Moe Town" was beefing with CVLs from June Town not too long ago and some other Lords and Moes be into it out south like the Nuke Town Lords who hate Stones. BPS is the main black gang riding the 5 out South, and Lords is the main gang riding the 5 out West. Two different organizations.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 11-07-2012 at 12:02 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #109
youngritz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 0 0
Meek Millz done got co-sign from gucci, jeezy, this keef n*gga, damn near everybody prolly a1. I remember a interview where he was talkin about dope game / rap game & how its the same sh*t. Real sh*t doe, its real n*ggas all through chicago. If it wasn't the city full of playaz & haters, everybody could get money. that why u here about n*ggas sayin fu*k that fu*k around sh*t & movin away... i miss tha crib, but fu*k the crib. gettin shot @ fa dumb sh*t is for the birds. growin up in dem wild 100's & seein death repeatedly made me cold. anybody remember the soldierz at war - wassup joe...
 5 years ago '06        #110
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,545 | Props total: 6800 6800
whose hyping this lil i been on house arrest so im a thug a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #111
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Chief Dee said:
In cliffnote version, GDN and BDN are two organizations going back to the 1960's that used to be alligned under one house called BGD. King David was the leader of the Black Disciples and Larry Hoover was the leader of the Gangsters. King David and Hoover combined the Gangsters and the Black Disciples to form "Black Gangster Disciple". Then later on BGD split, and the BDs went back to being their own seperate nation like they were before BGD. Both BGD and BD started feuding in early 90's. I dont know where exactly the war began, but I heard that it might have started with BGD and BD shooting at eachother in the projects (Robert Taylor Homes GDs/Stateway Gardens BDs). Hoover then said "nothing come before the G" and dropped the "B" which is why it's just GD now. And the beef been on since the early 1990's for over 20 years now.

I remember when the BD/GD beef started poppin off tough in the early 90's. There was a couple BD buildings in the GD dominated Taylors, and a couple of GD buildings in BD dominated Stateway at the time. I remember going into the weed building in Stateway and getting pieces of concrete rained down on us from from the bullets hitting the buildings when the war was jumping off. Them fools was on the top floors with a 30 ought six shooting at the building across the way. Done got shot at buying blunts at the gas station on 43rd and state a couple times too. Had a little redbone from the suburbs with me one time who is still traumatized about going into the city... bumped into her sometime last year and she still mentions it.

The 90's was wild...especially after Shorty G and them got indicted in operation headache. After all the gov's got locked up the power struggle had the streets out of sync. That's when the whole bar none/renegade/against the grain movement really started to spread and later developed into the clicks that we see going on now.

Last edited by fivetreyfour; 11-07-2012 at 02:38 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #112
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
Bunch of Wikipedia a.ss n*ggas in here
 5 years ago '05        #113
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,257 | Props total: 9709 9709
I'll give the history of this sh*t something. It's interesting, but not interesting enough to not call it sad and retarded. i hope these n*ggas don't die, but i hope a change can come their way in some way.

only way sh*t will stop though? if they all k!ll each other...
 5 years ago '08        #114
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 fivetreyfour said:

I remember when the BD/GD beef started poppin off tough in the early 90's. There was a couple BD buildings in the GD dominated Taylors, and a couple of GD buildings in BD dominated Stateway at the time. I remember going into the weed building in Stateway and getting pieces of concrete rained down on us from from the bullets hitting the buildings when the war was jumping off. Them fools was on the top floors with a 30 ought six shooting at the building across the way. Done got shot at buying blunts at the gas station on 43rd and state a couple times too. Had a little redbone from the suburbs with me one time who is still traumatized about going into the city... bumped into her sometime last year and she still mentions it.

The 90's was wild...especially after Shorty G and them got indicted in operation headache. After all the gov's got locked up the power struggle had the streets out of sync. That's when the whole bar none/renegade/against the grain movement really started to spread and later developed into the clicks that we see going on now.
Yeah the murder rate was ugly in the early 90's. And Robert Taylor Homes was no joke, all my fam on my dad's side is from 4331 Federal. I visited there alot as a kid and and outtertowners dont know this, but Robert Taylor Homes was WORSE than Cabrini Green. It's just that Cabrini got all the coverage because of Candyman and Girl X. Im not 100000% sure if the GD/BDs in the buildings (robert taylor/stateway) were the first GDs and BDs to pop off on eachother starting the war citywide, but that's just one thing I heard. And since I was really young back then you'd have to ask someone in their 30's. But who really knows where it started? It could have started in Englewood or even the 100's. Or maybe it could have started in BOTH the buildings and Englewood at the same time. Who really knows?
 5 years ago '05        #115
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 706 706
Gangs in 2012
 5 years ago '04        #116
zcribe 2 heat pts
space
space
$540 | Props total: 81 81
 BiZz said:
Beef with more people = Better chance for him to get shot
 5 years ago '06        #117
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226

[pic - click to view]

why doesnt everyone just get down with the get down n stop all this pus*y a.ss social networkin

"aye son meek just tweeted he ready for us mah n*gga"

"RETWEET THAT sh*t"

These n*ggas stupid like them hoes
 11-07-2012, 09:48 AM         #118
JuuGGMuzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Yeah the murder rate was ugly in the early 90's. And Robert Taylor Homes was no joke, all my fam on my dad's side is from 4331 Federal. I visited there alot as a kid and and outtertowners dont know this, but Robert Taylor Homes was WORSE than Cabrini Green. It's just that Cabrini got all the coverage because of Candyman and Girl X. Im not 100000% sure if the GD/BDs in the buildings (robert taylor/stateway) were the first GDs and BDs to pop off on eachother starting the war citywide, but that's just one thing I heard. And since I was really young back then you'd have to ask someone in their 30's. But who really knows where it started? It could have started in Englewood or even the 100's. Or maybe it could have started in BOTH the buildings and Englewood at the same time. Who really knows?
every project was fu*ked up in the chi from da 60s-04 i grew up in the middle of warfare on the westside of chicago across the street from the old chicago stadium(now the united center) henry horner homes,rockwell gardens,saint stephens apts, the village chicago is only getting exposed now because of the internet its a reason why chief keef is the poster boy for this new era of music because thier wasnt cameras internet cell phones in the trap till 2009
 5 years ago '06        #119
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
thats a real n*gga!!
 5 years ago '04        #120
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
its waaay too much info being given out in here.

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy