Keef stands with Meek Millz against GD's

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-06-2012, 07:48 PM         #81
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my black people.....
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #82
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 CIDF said:
how i have no clue about it? its a topic that's bein discussed by everybody so discuss it. correct me on what i'm sayin wrong then. cuz i don't fu*k w all that gangbangin sh*t in the first place i could give a fu*k if i don't know sh*t about it. but i do know that gd's are at meek/ross head. and chief ain't sidin w the gd's even though they f!ghtin over the star of david. FACT
You know what they all have common they are all jacking from other cultures and making it theyre own... fu*king idiots f!ghting over nothing.
 5 years ago '06        #83
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 BiZz said:
Beef with more people = Better chance for him to get shot
 5 years ago '11        #84
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 CIDF said:
is louie really gd i havent seen that confirmed he don't bang it over tracks
"we folks so we smoke GD"

5 years ago '04        #85
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 2410 2410
gtfoh...............
 5 years ago '09        #86
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Chief Dee said:
GD and BD both Folks but that dont mean anything anymore on the streets. And GD and BD still into it in most places on the Southside despite there being a few areas they click. Overall though, the conflict is in full effect especially on the Southwest Side where Im from. When it began in the 90's it never stopped, and if you'v ever lived on the Southwest Side like me in the 60's and 70's blocks (Englewood/Auburn Gresham), you see that the majority of the GD hoods over there are BDK and have been that way for 10+ years. Infact, some of these GD hoods have more beef with BDs than they do with Stones.

Alot of GDs have been smoked by BDs and vice versa which is why alot of the hoods over there got it out for eachother. Back when I used to live on the low 70's blocks of Normal, I know one of the biggest things that happened was when the BDs k!lled Blade from Boystown GD. So you go through Normal to Vincennes and hear nothing but "RIP Blade BDK" this "BDK" that. Damn near most of the Gangsters from Auburn Gresham from Normal to the Dan Ryan hate BDs till this day because of Blade. As far as Bloods/Crips, they not in the mix here. BGD/Stone/Vice Lord all were around since the 1960's so by time Bloods and Crips started spreading, Chicago gang were too powerful and entrenched for new gangs to takeover. Plus GDs/BDs/Stones/Lords already had the crack game sowed up here so Bloods/Crips couldnt use their crack cocaine connects to takeover Chicago like they used crack in other places to recruit people in places that had no gangs.

What's some background on the stones? For some reason, I thought they were plugged in with one of the nations. They on their own separate entity type sh*t?
 11-06-2012, 08:32 PM         #87
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stones are plugged to vice lords if i'm not mistaken
 5 years ago '09        #88
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,618 | Props total: 1797 1797
 5 years ago '08        #89
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 5 years ago '05        #90
74southwest 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 12 12

[video - click to view]

stones and lords are 2 different nations with their own demo.they under the 5 people nation thats it..bo deal is a vl not gd and louie has numerous videos sayin on BOS and he put that larry.one of the real reasons bdz and gdz beef is freeman n hoover never got along and bdz are the only ones that tried to k!ll hoover in the pen

Last edited by 74southwest; 11-06-2012 at 08:52 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #91
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
Young n*ggaz wildin
 5 years ago '08        #92
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 5 years ago '05        #93
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
I liked it when it was just bloods and crips. Because then you can say he don't like him cuz he wears blue and he don't like him cuz he wears red.

Now its like the GD don't like the BD because back when the GDN and the BDN were BGD they didn't get a long yo well and had to break up and became GD and BD respectively again.
 5 years ago '07        #94
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
n*gga I know said that them GBE n*ggaz lay n*ggaz down at home...goin on tour a different story
 11-06-2012, 09:09 PM         #95
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wish i knew what the fu*k was going on...oh well I'll just wait for one of these n*ggas to get shot
 5 years ago '08        #96
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 CIDF said:
is louie really gd i havent seen that confirmed he don't bang it over tracks
King Louie is GD from Dro City over East, and Bo Deal is Mafia Insane Vice Lord from out West.

Travi$ said:
What's some background on the stones? For some reason, I thought they were plugged in with one of the nations. They on their own separate entity type sh*t?
BPS is it's own nation or "demo" like 74southwest said. People outside the CHI just confuse BPS and VL because both BPS and VL carry the 5. But even some VL and Stone hoods arent tight, so the 5 and 6 is a really "loose" affiliation on the streets (outside jail) nowadays. GD, BD, VL, BPS are all their own nations. And BDN is the smallest out of the 4 I listed or maybe "least big" is better because BD is really only heavy here on the Southside.
 5 years ago '04        #97
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 Ralph Nautica said:
trying to get a understanding..

on the end of JoJo's I got dat sack freestyle he says "on queen David"

apparently these n*ggas been missin their "gang" meetings how the fu*k u in a gang and dont know your own laws

Last edited by miamishank; 11-06-2012 at 09:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #98
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 3446 3446
Meek just looks like a pus*y having keef co-sign him, dude is a fu*king teenager. No grown men scared of a teenager and def not the GD's. Dude needs an education.
 5 years ago '04        #99
dagrest84 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 131 131
 slimdogg3325 said:
my n*gga. is that yo chic in avy
Nah my dude...i wish tho
 5 years ago '07        #100
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 CIDF said:
also heard that n*gga "Bo Deal" weak a.ss a gd n he fu*k w keef. jojo brought all of bd in it w the bdk movement. keef only called out sets within gd he never said fu*k gd on a track.
Bo Deal a Lord...that's one of my homies cousins. He get down with a lot of cats from all different gangs across the city though.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago