Keef stands with Meek Millz against GD's

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
More fuel to the BD vs GD war?

More "n*ggas" exterminated so us regular black folk can walk down the street?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #42
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 536 536
keef need to put more focus on the album,

not all this extracurricular
 5 years ago '11        #43
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,579 | Props total: 6483 6483
 2ChainzChain said:
Yall act like this the first time Keef done been at odds wit some GD's

n*gga laughed when Jojo died

He LIVED in chicago and IS a black disciple, im pretty sure this is nothing new to him
I'm saying tho.

That n*gga Fredo said they was at war with n*ggas when they shot the John Madden video too

[video - click to view]

@ 2:16

I'm a Baltimore n*gga, but these Chi n*ggas be wylin
 11-06-2012, 02:39 PM         #44
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
Watch ya mouf lil n*gga. That aint for here. You don't know what the fukk u talkin bout anyway
n*gga u know i wasn't sayin it to dishonor the star i'm just sayin the gd's standin up for it harder than the bd's and thats a fact. u don't see bd's trippin over ross doin this sh*t and that's not a bad thing
 5 years ago '06        #45
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
What I dont get is he claim they bangin hard on GDs but this n*gga stay with soulja boy false flaggin a.ss

11-06-2012, 02:45 PM         #46
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also i know some gd sets are more respected than others.. and probly have respect for david. but alotta gd sets be sh*ttin on him. as seen above in the youtube video them lil n*ggas yellin "queen david" ain't the only ones
 5 years ago '04        #47
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
i have no idea about none of the gd bd stuff. i wanna know tho. sounds compelling. not being disrespectful if ya know prop me or dm me or whatever it is.
 5 years ago '04        #48
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,696 | Props total: 11383 11383
 BiZz said:
Beef with more people = Better chance for him to get shot

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #49
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1982 1982
Keef k!lling himself and he don't even know it, stupid muthafu*ka. No wonder nyggas here in the Chi really don't rock with Keef like that.
 5 years ago '08        #50
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Ralph Nautica said:
trying to get a understanding..

on the end of JoJo's I got dat sack freestyle he says "on queen David"

As far as Jojo dissing David, I think Jojo and Bricksquad/D-Block are a renegade block click. These young dudes dont really honore chain of command outside of their own immediate blocks. Alot of old heads who did bids in the 90's early 2000's are coming home and being brushed aside by the clicks. Some of the young boys wont budge for old heads. I know personally of an old head GD who just came home to his block on 63rd street after doing 10+ years. He came back told all the GD clicks around his way on 63rd "either you GDN or nothing". He started ordering the GD clicks in his area to band up, unite, and drop the click sh*t. The clicks werent having it, they refused and actually shot at the old head. That's just an example of the reckless renegade blck click sh*t going on out here, going against older dudes from their OWN nation. So that mentality is probably why Jojo dissed David even though that's dumb since David is the root of the 6.

Southern_Boi said:
What I dont get is he claim they bangin hard on GDs but this n*gga stay with soulja boy false flaggin a.ss

I agree Chief Keef should distance himself from SB because Soulja Boy is a leech. But when it comes to gangs, you cant take Soulja Boy seriously. Soulja Boy USED to claim GD but then he abandoned the ship and jumped on the fake Blood fad with Gucci Mane.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 11-06-2012 at 03:43 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #51
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 4494 4494
 Chief Dee said:
As far as Jojo dissing David, I think Jojo and Bricksquad/D-Block are renegades. These young dudes dont really honore chain of command outside of their own immediate blocks. Alot of old heads who did bids in the 90's early 2000's are coming home and being brushed aside by the clicks. Some of the young boys wont budge for old heads. I know personally of an old head GD who just came home to his block, he came back told the boys "either you GDN or nothing" and started ordering the GD clicks in his area to band up as straight and drop the click sh*t. The clicks werent having it, they refused and actually shot at the old head. That's just an example of the reckless youth out here, going against older dudes from their OWN nation.

I agree Chief Keef should distance himself from SB because Soulja Boy is a leech. But when it comes to gangs, you cant take Soulja Boy seriously. Soulja Boy USED to claim GD but then he abandoned the ship and jumped on the fake Blood fad with Gucci Mane.
he also claimed he was a crip at one point in time too
 5 years ago '11        #52
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,430 | Props total: 1412 1412
chief keef click is affiliated with moes not gangstas

im pretty sure there are bds out there who wear blue who side with the gangstas in this issue but specifically chief keef joint is stine affiliated
 5 years ago '12        #53
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
I'm a little bit upset how this is automatically related too The GD situation

Notice he didn't say Ross tho!

n*ggas Kno..
 5 years ago '08        #54
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i have no idea about none of the gd bd stuff. i wanna know tho. sounds compelling. not being disrespectful if ya know prop me or dm me or whatever it is.
In cliffnote version, GDN and BDN are two organizations going back to the 1960's that used to be alligned under one house called BGD. King David was the leader of the Black Disciples and Larry Hoover was the leader of the Gangsters. King David and Hoover combined the Gangsters and the Black Disciples to form "Black Gangster Disciple". Then later on BGD split, and the BDs went back to being their own seperate nation like they were before BGD. Both BGD and BD started feuding in early 90's. I dont know where exactly the war began, but I heard that it might have started with BGD and BD shooting at eachother in the projects (Robert Taylor Homes GDs/Stateway Gardens BDs). Hoover then said "nothing come before the G" and dropped the "B" which is why it's just GD now. And the beef been on since the early 1990's for over 20 years now.
 5 years ago '09        #55
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Chief Dee said:
In cliffnote version, GDN and BDN are two organizations going back to the 1960's that used to be alligned under one house called BGD. King David was the leader of the Black Disciples and Larry Hoover was the leader of the Gangsters. King David and Hoover combined the Gangsters and the Black Disciples to form "Black Gangster Disciple". Then later on BGD split, and the BDs went back to being their own seperate nation like they were before BGD. Both BGD and BD started feuding in early 90's. I dont know where exactly the war began, but I heard that it might have started with BGD and BD shooting at eachother in the projects (Robert Taylor Homes GDs/Stateway Gardens BDs). Hoover then said "nothing come before the G" and dropped the "B" which is why it's just GD now. And the beef been on since the early 1990's for over 20 years now.

Tell me more

What is the current state of things like in the city with the whole GD & BD nation? That sh*t ain't really prevalent in Ohio.

And where do the bloods & crips fit in because damn near EVERY city has some off branch crips & bloods now. Do they run anything at all?

Last edited by TraV; 11-06-2012 at 04:16 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #56
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
n*gga gon be shootin videos in his house for the rest of his life I guess
 5 years ago '05        #57
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25100 25100
 Travi$ said:
And where do the bloods & crips fit in because damn near EVERY city has some off branch crips & bloods now. Do they run anything at all?
...I Know Acouple Crip Sets Respect The GDs Cause of Their Colors But Thats It. As Far As The Sets Out Here On The West.....n*ggas Aint Jumping In That.

Maybe Them Confused a.ss Sets That Mix LA & Chitown Gang Ways Together Might Jump In It Tho
 5 years ago '08        #58
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 Travi$ said:
Tell me more

What is the current state of things like in the city with the whole GD & BD nation? That sh*t ain't really prevalent in Ohio.

GD and BD both Folks but that dont mean anything anymore on the streets. And GD and BD still into it in most places on the Southside despite there being a few areas they click. Overall though, the conflict is in full effect especially on the Southwest Side where Im from. When it began in the 90's it never stopped, and if you'v ever lived on the Southwest Side like me in the 60's and 70's blocks (Englewood/Auburn Gresham), you see that the majority of the GD hoods over there are BDK and have been that way for 10+ years. Infact, some of these GD hoods have more beef with BDs than they do with Stones.

Alot of GDs have been smoked by BDs and vice versa which is why alot of the hoods over there got it out for eachother. Back when I used to live on the low 70's blocks of Normal, I know one of the biggest things that happened was when the BDs k!lled Blade from Boystown GD. So you go through Normal to Vincennes and hear nothing but "RIP Blade BDK" this "BDK" that. Damn near most of the Gangsters from Auburn Gresham from Normal to the Dan Ryan hate BDs till this day because of Blade. As far as Bloods/Crips, they not in the mix here. BGD/Stone/Vice Lord all were around since the 1960's so by time Bloods and Crips started spreading, Chicago gang were too powerful and entrenched for new gangs to takeover. Plus GDs/BDs/Stones/Lords already had the crack game sowed up here so Bloods/Crips couldnt use their crack cocaine connects to takeover Chicago like they used crack in other places to recruit people in places that had no gangs.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 11-06-2012 at 04:48 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #59
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
BX this is all entertainment. No one in any gang in Chicago takes these kids gangster serious because A. They ain't getting money on no street, block, or in any hood. And B. Because no matter how much entertainment money they make, no one respects them. The Atlanta GDs in those videos look foolish because no one handles street biz on YouTube. These n*ggas ain't got no juice, tweets don't mean sh!t. Get money Chief Keef, Chicago got his back against any out of towner off GP. But I can't tell yall how thirsty n*ggas are to start robbing rappers again. If the concert promoters in Chicago weren't stand up dudes it would be open season on mmg, cte, ymcmb, bad boy, and who ever else that thinks they above a jux. Keef should stop entertaining these entertainment industry a.ss n*ggas before things get out of hand.
 11-06-2012, 04:47 PM         #60
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Know Acouple Crip Sets Respect The GDs Cause of Their Colors But Thats It. As Far As The Sets Out Here On The West.....n*ggas Aint Jumping In That.

Maybe Them Confused a.ss Sets That Mix LA & Chitown Gang Ways Together Might Jump In It Tho
east coast bloods bang 5 so that aint even involved wit this

n by now lotta sets dropped 6 cuzz it was all phony unsanctioned f*ggot sh*t to begin with.

n 6 be bangin on 6 so it dont mean nothin
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago