OFFICIAL Fantasy Basketball Talk Thread

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 23348 23348
Like I told Wunder I got a rotating bench spot so I grabbed Barbosa and he got me some much needed points but I'm sure Rondo want be out too long...

Ay Wunder how that lead looking now
 5 years ago '11        #82
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
space
$42,223 | Props total: 17638 17638
 jsilerio said:
Like I told Wunder I got a rotating bench spot so I grabbed Barbosa and he got me some much needed points but I'm sure Rondo want be out too long...

Ay Wunder how that lead looking now
I only had two people, and while parker and leonard did well...I lost so much ground.... however I have enough players to fill all my position slots today, I expect to take it right the fu*k back lol

he doesn't have Deron, Joakim, KG, And iggy playing... that's a well rounded group to lose....

im tied with steals so I intend to get that back with kemba... 3 pt i can make some ground....Rebounding I am going to break away...him not having deron is gonna do wonders for me since I have kemba jrue, and dragic for a.ssists and points

blocks??? Serge, Dwight, Gortat. Enough said.

Marion is being eased back into the lineup so Im not worried about him....

I'm all good, I look to win at least 6 categories by the end of sunday
 5 years ago '05        #83
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
Yeah I'm trying to expand my lead cause I aint taking no prisoners...
 5 years ago '05        #84
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
i just need to switch up Wade and i should be OK, not sure who to try for tho as it's still early
got a rotating bench player i can try to snag any sneak picks when they a rise
leagues going pretty well tho
 5 years ago '11        #85
space
space
J-Sil... Jrue already got 10 pts and 2 thees

My day staring off real good......

we'll see how I do by the time Dwight and Serge hit the floor

8:05PM EDIT: Jrue got 18 points in the half....

Last edited by X_WunderKind_X; 11-16-2012 at 07:05 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #86
space
space
Randolph got 4 pts and 3 Rebounds and has singlehandedly shot me up the rankings in my roto league..and the game just started... this is gonna be good
 5 years ago '05        #87
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
Just got back from bowling and checked the scoreboard. Yeah I'm gunning for a sweep but it's tough cause I'm just a few back in some categories....

How you looking now?
 5 years ago '11        #88
space
space
 jsilerio said:
Just got back from bowling and checked the scoreboard. Yeah I'm gunning for a sweep but it's tough cause I'm just a few back in some categories....

How you looking now?
im leadin 5-4 in our league, so that's good... I need my guys to start hitting FTs tho. Jrue Holiday is looking like a steal for me.....until bynum comes back he's the main guy...

but I won my roto league for today, Shved dropped 23 and 7 and Z-Bo went HAM....Parsons dropped 19 and 11, red!ck dropped 23....

Nicolas batum went off on someone else's team, but that same guy didnt change his lineup and left felton and M. Gasol on the bench!!! he left so many points on the board...what a waste of a day for him...
 5 years ago '05        #89
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
Man I set my line up so far in advance that there is no way my line up will be fu*ked unless they get injured. I don't see how some people join leagues and just let there team rot cause they don't have time to check on them. Shved got picked up by me on another roto league and did ball out today, he's length is a problem for a lot of guards in the NBA.
 5 years ago '11        #90
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
fu*k i didnt know the celtics game was a early start today and i had rondo on my bench dude had 20 a.ssists and i needed i was down like 4 in my a.ssist catergory
damnnnnnnn

I made one mistake before, and no my lineup's are always good beforehand
 5 years ago '05        #91
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
Damn son he should of just stayed in the starting lineup he only had a sprained ankle
 5 years ago '06        #92
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
Here's my squad. I'll be 3-0 after this week.....all very easy wins.

I feel like I beasted in the draft. I then flipped Varejao & Marcus Thornton to somebody who was desperate for DeMarcus Cousins & Josh Smith. As of right now he got the better end of the deal (That's why he made it), but I'm looking long term.

I also have somebody just asked if I'd trade Damian Lillard & Kevin Martin for Kevin Love. I'm not real sure what to think about this offer. Love is supposed to be back in December & would be a GREAT pickup a.ssuming he's his normal self. I'm also not sure if Lillard & Martin can sustain their current level of play for an entire season. On the other hand they are both playing great right now & Love is coming off an injury.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #93
space
space
 bassy said:
Here's my squad. I'll be 3-0 after this week.....all very easy wins.

I feel like I beasted in the draft. I then flipped Varejao & Marcus Thornton to somebody who was desperate for DeMarcus Cousins & Josh Smith. As of right now he got the better end of the deal (That's why he made it), but I'm looking long term.

I also have somebody just asked if I'd trade Damian Lillard & Kevin Martin for Kevin Love. I'm not real sure what to think about this offer. Love is supposed to be back in December & would be a GREAT pickup a.ssuming he's his normal self. I'm also not sure if Lillard & Martin can sustain their current level of play for an entire season. On the other hand they are both playing great right now & Love is coming off an injury.

[pic - click to view]

what do you use to screen shot?? the way I do it takes long for me lol
 5 years ago '11        #94
space
space
I may lose my first matchup

its 2 to 6... but I have basically three categories in which I can take over in...which are all very close in number...so that's my only chance....I added MWP to bolster my lineup...them last day of the week pickups are crucial lol... I kinda wanted to pick somebody else up but all the rest of my roster I'm not risking putting on waivers.. I may not be able to get them back after today
 5 years ago '05        #95
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
I regret this trade I just made with some guy in the league. Jason Terry and Bosh for Asik and Mayo (I had Asik and Mayo). They've been playing super well, and Asik is top 3 in rebounding while Mayo is #1 for 3s). The hell was I thinking
 5 years ago '11        #96
space
space
 Left Hook said:
I regret this trade I just made with some guy in the league. Jason Terry and Bosh for Asik and Mayo (I had Asik and Mayo). They've been playing super well, and Asik is top 3 in rebounding while Mayo is #1 for 3s). The hell was I thinking
asik is the lone big guy in houston... so he has been the beneficiary of the starting role and increased minutes. He leaves a lot of points due to his bad hands tho....
 5 years ago '05        #97
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
 X_WunderKind_X said:
asik is the lone big guy in houston... so he has been the beneficiary of the starting role and increased minutes. He leaves a lot of points due to his bad hands tho....
Yeah, I dunno, effing sucks that I did it. I got Noah/Iggy/Hump/Bosh on my team now though, so maybe my rebounding will still be alright. Rebounding wasn't my problem, my FG/FT% and blocks were just taking a lot of dips. Asik especially with his hands, man.
 5 years ago '05        #98
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
Got all my match-ups in hand except one (4/5) so not a bad week
 5 years ago '05        #99
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
 Left Hook said:
That's why I'm never the one to make trades. Rather blame myself for picking the wrong people or putting them on waivers and not let somebody just ransack my team with a trade
 5 years ago '11        #100
space
space
E Turner, I let you go, and im so sorry for it

Please make your way back to the waiver wire
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago