OFFICIAL Fantasy Basketball Talk Thread

most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$42,239 | Props total: 17652 17652
Today is my first day with Aldridge in one of my head to head league... at this point I'm dominating my matchup in multiplecategories and dont even need him, but next week his production will be paramount until Love gets healthy.... when love gets back into the lineup it's on b.


Hopefully ramon session keeps his good play up... he's getting decent minutes and I need steals...
 5 years ago '05        #42
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 jsilerio said:
Yeah man I saw yesterday early that AD was starting and threw him in. One thing is if you busy and not focused on basketball news that sh*t will frustrate you.


I just grabbed Delfino and Brewer for 3PM to fill in some slots for my weekly pickup cause they seem to get major minutes off the bench.

Beal looks like he's coming around shooting wise and is in the starting line up.

Gee fills up a lot of categories for the Cavs since Varejeo being out for a minute I'm sure he'll pick up some of the slack.

Even Chalmers for a.ssist and 3PM goes off every now and then so just depends on what categories you need filled.
yahoo news still hasn't updated Davis as not being injured
only other thing i check is the bleacher report app

i'm afraid to drop players to fill slots because ppl snatch up the named players real quick but whenever i look i have like 3-4 players playing only
 5 years ago '05        #43
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$12,701 | Props total: 23363 23363
 white-chocolate said:
yahoo news still hasn't updated Davis as not being injured
only other thing i check is the bleacher report app

i'm afraid to drop players to fill slots because ppl snatch up the named players real quick but whenever i look i have like 3-4 players playing only
I understand that but sometimes you just have to take risk and hope it pays off. On the side yesterday it said he was clear to start on the yahoo NBA headlines close to the bottom of the league homepage so luckily I caught that...
 5 years ago '11        #44
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$42,239 | Props total: 17652 17652
I see my self making more trade offers than anybody else, but what I've learned, especially with the review period time being so long, is waste no time...the sooner the player gets to you roster the better
 5 years ago '05        #45
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$12,701 | Props total: 23363 23363
I haven't offered or gotten offered a trade in any leagues. I just stick with what I got..
 5 years ago '11        #46
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$42,239 | Props total: 17652 17652
 jsilerio said:
I haven't offered or gotten offered a trade in any leagues. I just stick with what I got..
 5 years ago '11        #47
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$42,239 | Props total: 17652 17652
I tried so hard to trade away zach Randolph.... now I realize he's one of the top fantasy guys right now.... having him and Marc in at the same time is paying massive dividends rebound wise for my Roto Category league....

I'll never doubt you again Z-BO
 5 years ago '05        #48
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$12,701 | Props total: 23363 23363
 X_WunderKind_X said:
I tried so hard to trade away zach Randolph.... now I realize he's one of the top fantasy guys right now.... having him and Marc in at the same time is paying massive dividends rebound wise for my Roto Category league....

I'll never doubt you again Z-BO
Yeah ZBo is low key beastly but don't realize it until you put his numbers up against other bigs and Zbo's look like
 5 years ago '11        #49
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$42,239 | Props total: 17652 17652
I dropped Omer Asik in my roto category league and its kicking me in the a.ss.... and he's been kiling the boards the whole season up to this point....

Kyle Lowry is k!llING me right now...his missed production could have helped greatly this past week...and tony parker sat out a game and I didnt know he was sick

oh well, thru all that, I'm only 7 points behind and a good showing could move me up..... none of my big men are playing on that roster today tho I'm gonna have to score like absolute hell to keep up


alexey shved is looking nice for me in his role on that injury plague T'Wolves roster
 5 years ago '05        #50
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$12,701 | Props total: 23363 23363
Asik dropping was a bad idea but sh*t happens like that. I make sure from now on I have to think long term instead of these "one hot game" pick ups and then searching for the quality player for the next couple weeks.

I was thinking about Shved but I haven't picked him up in any leagues...
 5 years ago '11        #51
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$42,239 | Props total: 17652 17652
 jsilerio said:
Asik dropping was a bad idea but sh*t happens like that. I make sure from now on I have to think long term instead of these "one hot game" pick ups and then searching for the quality player for the next couple weeks.

I was thinking about Shved but I haven't picked him up in any leagues...
Budinger, Pekovic, Love,Rubio, and Roy are all out so at the least if you need a utility guy shved will be getting more minutes.... I think kirilenko being there will keep his confidence up....speaking of kiriklenko...

he came back and is an all around beast like he usually is...should scooped him when he was on waivers but I wasn't thinking
 5 years ago '05        #52
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$12,701 | Props total: 23363 23363
I got AK in one roto-league and he filling up the stat sheet every night
 5 years ago '11        #53
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
Should i drop b roy for lou??
 5 years ago '11        #54
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$42,239 | Props total: 17652 17652
 305Lars said:
Should i drop b roy for lou??
it cant hurt.... at least we know lou is healthy and he can drop buckets
 5 years ago '05        #55
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$12,701 | Props total: 23363 23363
 305Lars said:
Should i drop b roy for lou??
Like Wunder said it wouldn't hurt if he's the best FA pickup till fill in for Roy
 5 years ago '11        #56
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 X_WunderKind_X said:
it cant hurt.... at least we know lou is healthy and he can drop buckets

Yea it cant

im a brandon stan tho thats the only reason i didnt pick lou up faster...

what my squad lookin like now

PG Kyrie Irving, Cle PG

SG Monta Ellis, Mil PG, SG

SF Michael Beasley, Pho SF, PF

C Glen Davis, Orl PF, C

G Dion Waiters, Cle SG

F Joe Johnson, Bkn SG, SF

UTIL Carmelo Anthony, NY SF, PF

UTIL DeMarcus Cousins, Sac PF, C

UTIL

Bench Jrue Holiday, Phi PG

Bench Klay Thompson, GS SG

Bench Chris Kaman, Dal C

Bench Louis Williams, Atl PG, SG
 5 years ago '11        #57
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$42,239 | Props total: 17652 17652
 305Lars said:
Yea it cant

im a brandon stan tho thats the only reason i didnt pick lou up faster...

what my squad lookin like now

PG Kyrie Irving, Cle PG

SG Monta Ellis, Mil PG, SG

SF Michael Beasley, Pho SF, PF

C Glen Davis, Orl PF, C

G Dion Waiters, Cle SG

F Joe Johnson, Bkn SG, SF

UTIL Carmelo Anthony, NY SF, PF

UTIL DeMarcus Cousins, Sac PF, C

UTIL

Bench Jrue Holiday, Phi PG

Bench Klay Thompson, GS SG

Bench Chris Kaman, Dal C

Bench Louis Williams, Atl PG, SG

your sh*t is def decent my dog, you may need big men but other than that lineup is legit....is it head to head or roto style?
 5 years ago '11        #58
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 X_WunderKind_X said:
your sh*t is def decent my dog, you may need big men but other than that lineup is legit....is it head to head or roto style?
H2H, im finna try and trade for gortat just gotta find a way not to give too much
 5 years ago '11        #59
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$42,239 | Props total: 17652 17652
 305Lars said:
H2H, im finna try and trade for gortat just gotta find a way not to give too much
yea, gortat is k!llING Right now, I have him in roto and he is helping me out greatly
 5 years ago '11        #60
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$42,239 | Props total: 17652 17652
Just traded for Anderson Varejao and JR Smith in my roto league

JR is 13 of 18 from three and Varejao is a rebounding monster..

Contemplating whether I want Calderon or Gary Neal to take that free spot I have
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy