NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #221
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
space
$42,257 | Props total: 17710 17710
 Ghost Writer said:
Wow you robbed somebody....what kind of idiot would make that trade? Im sick of playing in leagues with a bunch of gurus. I need a league like that. Although even if that trade got accepted it would prob get vetoed with the quickness...your league doesn't have vetos?
it does, but why are ppl vetoing anyway??? There should be an unwritten rule to leave it to the parties involved...because personally, If I couldn't get a trade, I'd never let anybody in the league complete one either.

And I'm selling low on Gortat for what otherwise is a comparable big. It's only bad because of the situation I mentioned, at the start of the season when he was blocking in his sleep I would have lost by trading.
 5 years ago '11        #222
space
space
 jsilerio said:
Got a decent steal in that trade, Kyrie coming back and hopefully Pau and Nash help get things going with some of my other squads
I see, I thought Kyrie would be out longer but guess not
 5 years ago '11        #223
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Bro trust me I'm fully aware of Gortat's situation. I sleep, talk, walk, eat nba basketball 24/7. Especially fantasy. Gortat is fu*ked. His value is shooting down and is only going to get worse. Suns have no interest in being a contender and would rather have a high lottery pick. I'd be shocked if Gortat isn't reduced to a bench role or even traded within the next week or so. I guess being traded would be the best case scenario for Gortat owners but that's a lot to bank on.

Chandler meanwhile is the #26 fantasy player in 8-cat leagues. Compare that to Gortat's ranking and the fact that he's most likely gonna be stuck in limbo all season and that trade was extremely lopsided. Not hating just stating the obvious. It would have been vetoed in any league I play in. I'm just saying. If anything, more power to you.

Vetos exist because when you're playing in large money leagues like I do it's easy to collude with another team in the league and create a bogus trade. Vetoing prevents that collusion from happening. Similar to Stern denying the Lakers trade for "basketball reasons". When thousands of dollars are on the line you want to ensure a fair league is being run.

I've been in 100s of leagues and they all contain vetos of some sort. I've been in leagues before with the full power of vetos left up to the commish. Talk about trades being denied for "basketball reasons" lol.
I feel you, this is my first year really, Im just going off what I know and just paying attention to everything....I'm getting the hang of it and may do a money league next year. on BX.. with the situations youve laid out I do see the need for a veto.
 5 years ago '05        #224
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
$12,712 | Props total: 23401 23401
 X_WunderKind_X said:
I see, I thought Kyrie would be out longer but guess not
Yeah luckily he healed up quick
 5 years ago '11        #225
space
space
holy sh*t I just found out about the Max games for position played thing. That changes EVERYTHING b. WTF I've been starting as many guys as possible and now I have to sit like half until I can manage this thing yo

for now imma leave off players that feature the stats that I'm leading in, but my position max chart is gonna make me play some players anyway because their position has the least games past the max line.

I still need enough guys playing to produce and keep my leads while boosting my other stat categories tho.

damn this is stressful, but the lucky thing is that I'm still right around first so I have room to tinker and Ive got guys that are known to produce if I put them in the roster

Last edited by X_WunderKind_X; 12-12-2012 at 04:12 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #226
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
holy sh*t I just found out about the Max games for position played thing. That changes EVERYTHING b. WTF I've been starting as many guys as possible and now I have to sit like half until I can manage this thing yo

for now imma leave off players that feature the stats that I'm leading in, but my position max chart is gonna make me play some players anyway because their position has the least games past the max line.

I still need enough guys playing to produce and keep my leads while boosting my other stat categories tho.

damn this is stressful, but the lucky thing is that I'm still right around first so I have room to tinker and Ive got guys that are known to produce if I put them in the roster
Only one of my leagues has a max game and that's 35 but for everybody else its unlimited but with the max pickups and one with unlimited "everything"
 5 years ago '11        #227
space
space
 jsilerio said:
Only one of my leagues has a max game and that's 35 but for everybody else its unlimited but with the max pickups and one with unlimited "everything"

word, after testing for a day, I think I got it down on who I'm limiting to bring the over played number down..

I'm gonna leave my SG slot open for a couple games, and put one SG in the flex G position.... and I'm only playing one utility player out of three possible for like a week...I'm WAY over in that slot

My PF and C spots I can alternate daily so I'll always have at least 4 guys playing... I'm no worried about my lead now that I know I have to save the spots for the long haul...some ppl will slip up and towards the end of the season their points will stop counting and I'll gain it all back there
 5 years ago '05        #228
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
first place in my league so far
got a tough match with 2nd place guy and we've been going back and forth since monday at a 4-5,5-4 scoring
 5 years ago '11        #229
space
space
 white-chocolate said:
got a tough match with 2nd place guy and we've been going back and forth since monday at a 4-5,5-4 scoring
I'm just getting in the groove.... the standings are gonna change soon don't sleep
 5 years ago '11        #230
space
space
giving up D howard for Evan turner and Thaddeus Young... ESPN league... that does sound bad but the way the points system is set up I'm getting almost 250-300 points more. Dwight never gets the amount of point that he should in that league
 5 years ago '05        #231
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
 white-chocolate said:
 5 years ago '05        #232
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
giving up D howard for Evan turner and Thaddeus Young... ESPN league... that does sound bad but the way the points system is set up I'm getting almost 250-300 points more. Dwight never gets the amount of point that he should in that league
Dwight can fluctuate with his foul trouble and not being the main focus on offense too. While ET and Thaddius are the majority of Detroit's squad so good call...
 5 years ago '11        #233
space
space
 jsilerio said:
he'll learn
 5 years ago '05        #234
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
he'll learn
How that tables turn my friend
 5 years ago '11        #235
space
space
Rubio is back... not ony any of my squads tho... maybe I'll scoop him in one waiver wire to track his progress... Kawhi Leonard is almost back and will be a definite pickup. I'm glade I don't have him and parsons on the same team in any league...that would be an very hard decision
 5 years ago '05        #236
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 jsilerio said:
haha i just realized i'm playing you
i can't pass you now haha
i don't wanna drop any of my players either to pick up in some of the categories i'm losing
i really only have two players i'm not impressed with but they are OK every second game haha
 5 years ago '11        #237
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Rubio should NOT be on any wires....if he's available scoop him immediately...

PS your avy made my d!ck twitch...no homo.
got it...

and also do you believe in flipping certain guys for multiple players in certain formats?
 5 years ago '05        #238
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
 white-chocolate said:
haha i just realized i'm playing you
i can't pass you now haha
i don't wanna drop any of my players either to pick up in some of the categories i'm losing
i really only have two players i'm not impressed with but they are OK every second game haha
Yeah I knew you had me in scoring but all other categories it is pretty close. I always lose the TO battle though
 5 years ago '11        #239
space
space
I hate having a productive bench

I'm bringing my over max games down but the different categories I'm missing

only a few more days of rationing and I'll be good... Remember...Long haul
 5 years ago '11        #240
space
space
I grabbed Tony Parker because he was ranked like 50 something in some leagues... little did I know he would be the steal of the draft for me. Top 3 PG man... and nobody rocks with it until they actually watch SA play.

His offensive game is Amazing...and to think he could not shoot when he got in the league and had to rely on fast breaks and layups
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy