OFFICIAL Fantasy Basketball Talk Thread

most viewed right now
 189
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 137
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
77 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
25 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #201
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,162 | Props total: 23435 23435
 Gulla said:
Added Larry Sanders and Randy Foye
With K-Love and Walker coming in should I drop sanders or Pekovic?
drop foye regardless... unless you NEED 3 pts..he's the weakest link out of all those guys
 5 years ago '05        #202
jsilerio 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$13,296 | Props total: 24950 24950
 X_WunderKind_X said:
drop foye regardless... unless you NEED 3 pts..he's the weakest link out of all those guys
He's been decent cause he's starting and Marvin is out with a concusion so for now he's a safe play...
 5 years ago '11        #203
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,162 | Props total: 23435 23435
 jsilerio said:
He's been decent cause he's starting and Marvin is out with a concusion so for now he's a safe play...
I like foye. however kemba's asts and stls make a strong case...well for me at least. I actually have foye in a lineup...but with the group the other guy listed...
 5 years ago '05        #204
jsilerio 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$13,296 | Props total: 24950 24950
 X_WunderKind_X said:
I like foye. however kemba's asts and stls make a strong case...well for me at least. I actually have foye in a lineup...but with the group the other guy listed...
Got you
 5 years ago '05        #205
jsilerio 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$13,296 | Props total: 24950 24950
 Ghost Writer said:
Keep both and drop foye....foye is getting more PT than he will normally and even now he's a borderline fantasy play. He's on the wire in my 14 team big money league. Unless you're in a bigger league than that he's really the easy drop of those 3. Sanders and Pek should be owned in practically every league...
He might not have gaurds on his squad so I'm a.ssuming that's why he just added Foye. Who knows...
 5 years ago '05        #206
jsilerio 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$13,296 | Props total: 24950 24950
Just dropped Foye bum a.ss
 5 years ago '12        #207
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$622 | Props total: 76 76
Thanks errybody first of all
My squad is
D. Lillard
Paul George
Klay Thompson
David West
Pekovic
Foye
Love
Millsap
K. Lowry
Kemba

Bench
Kyrie (fu*kin injured)
Dirk (fu*kin injured)
M. Gasol (normally starts but isnt playin today)

I feel like I kinda do need blocks but I definately do need 3 points scoring as well,
I might drop foye and take Sanders but he better get some fu*kin blocks for me
 5 years ago '11        #208
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,162 | Props total: 23435 23435
 jsilerio said:
Just dropped Foye bum a.ss
what I tell you

but I have been waiting to long to add gordon, looks like CHA is starting to feature him more now...he can still light it the fu*k up man
 5 years ago '11        #209
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,162 | Props total: 23435 23435
 Gulla said:
Thanks errybody first of all
My squad is
D. Lillard
Paul George
Klay Thompson
David West
Pekovic
Foye
Love
Millsap
K. Lowry
Kemba

Bench
Kyrie (fu*kin injured)
Dirk (fu*kin injured)
M. Gasol (normally starts but isnt playin today)

I feel like I kinda do need blocks but I definately do need 3 points scoring as well,
I might drop foye and take Sanders but he better get some fu*kin blocks for me
your 3 pt is fine: Thompson, Lillard, George, Love, Kemba, Lowry can all shoot...blocks will be necessary and you have no big shotblockers from what I see
 5 years ago '12        #210
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$622 | Props total: 76 76
 X_WunderKind_X said:
your 3 pt is fine: Thompson, Lillard, George, Love, Kemba, Lowry can all shoot...blocks will be necessary and you have no big shotblockers from what I see


You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to X_WunderKind_X again.
 5 years ago '11        #211
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,162 | Props total: 23435 23435
 Gulla said:


You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to X_WunderKind_X again.
no doubt...

This is my firs go round but I've learned balance is the absolute biggest thing you can have...

I'm tied for the lead in a roto league with no superstar (best player is Tony Parker) because I have guys that can do everything
 5 years ago '05        #212
jsilerio 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$13,296 | Props total: 24950 24950
Yeah showing your whole squad you don't need Foye and Sanders has had 23 blocks in the past week or so Gulla so I would say he's proven in that area...
 5 years ago '05        #213
jsilerio 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$13,296 | Props total: 24950 24950
 X_WunderKind_X said:
what I tell you

but I have been waiting to long to add gordon, looks like CHA is starting to feature him more now...he can still light it the fu*k up man
Yeah I got Gordon in one league and he will be in the starting lineup next game they play for me
 5 years ago '05        #214
jsilerio 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$13,296 | Props total: 24950 24950
 Ghost Writer said:
Watch out with Gordon. They already have a crowded enough backcourt with sessions, kemba, Taylor and now Henderson is finally healthy. Yeah he'll do his thing some games but be ready for inconsistency.
I thought that too but last game he still dropped 17 (15 in the 1st half) and with Taylor not being a primary scorer but a defender I'm sure he will still get valuable minutes when they run that smaller lineup with him/kemba/henderson/taylor/mullens to spread the floor
 5 years ago '05        #215
jsilerio 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$13,296 | Props total: 24950 24950
Stucky out there finally putting up numbers
 5 years ago '11        #216
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,162 | Props total: 23435 23435
 jsilerio said:
Stucky out there finally putting up numbers
word I seen him beasting, Noah and Rondo had monster nights also.

But Ive just remembered Gary Neal has been on the wavier wire forever, and that boy can fu*king score...with leonard out he should have been in my lineup
 5 years ago '05        #217
jsilerio 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$13,296 | Props total: 24950 24950
 X_WunderKind_X said:
word I seen him beasting, Noah and Rondo had monster nights also.

But Ive just remembered Gary Neal has been on the wavier wire forever, and that boy can fu*king score...with leonard out he should have been in my lineup
Yeah if you looking for scoring he will easily get you 15 a night, nothing else though
 5 years ago '11        #218
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,162 | Props total: 23435 23435
Tyson Chandler on the Way, My FG percentage has been Hurting and the most effeicent guy will certainly boost that... I'm 6th in my league in FG but I'm still 2nd place losing by a point and no one else is close.... looking good
 5 years ago '11        #219
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,162 | Props total: 23435 23435
 Ghost Writer said:
Who'd you trade for Tyson?
Gortat. He's not being featured like in the first part of the season, and he's disgruntled with the coach, plus the coach switches the rotations like every game because they keep losing
 5 years ago '05        #220
jsilerio 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$13,296 | Props total: 24950 24950
Got a decent steal in that trade, Kyrie coming back and hopefully Pau and Nash help get things going with some of my other squads :nashdatass:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy