Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
9685 pageviews
534 comments

X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,210 | Props total: 17598 17598
OFFICIAL Fantasy Basketball Talk Thread

Me and somebody else didn't see one so I'm putting it here. All NBA Trades, Trends, News, and Advice should go in here in a centralized thread.

First Order of Business: I need to find a way to get OJ Mayo. Either him or Harden image

Last edited by X_WunderKind_X; 11-06-2012 at 09:03 AM..

534 comments for "OFFICIAL Fantasy Basketball Talk Thread"

5 years ago '11        #2
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
space
Also... JJ Barea is about to get picked up QUICK. He gon hold me down until Rubio gets back.... Kirilenko looks like his old self
 5 years ago '07        #3
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810

[pic - click to view]

I'm sitting on a potential gold mine with Kobe.
 5 years ago '11        #4
space
space
 Jiraiya said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm sitting on a potential gold mine with Kobe.
word... Duncan is playing extremely well... better than I thought he would.... I have Parker and Leonard together in Two leagues... If I can get duncan I can be on the fast track to wins with just those three on the court at the same time
 5 years ago '07        #5
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
word... Duncan is playing extremely well... better than I thought he would.... I have Parker and Leonard together in Two leagues... If I can get duncan I can be on the fast track to wins with just those three on the court at the same time
I'm wishing Rondo could shoot. I'd make moves for him for the a.ssists, but sh*t...
 5 years ago '11        #6
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
hey guess who I picked up 1st round .............................. fu*king al jefferson. I had the 9th pick I really fu*ked up. I was debating between bynum or dwight but both were injured at the time of the draft, this was about early october. I think Al Jefferson will improve his stats of course. I picked up some great sleepers in the draft in glen davis and AK47(hes back in fantasy beast form). I'm loving how paul george is producing also david west is playing well I picked him up in the 9th round.

I think im pretty solid in a.ssist with Rondo and Dragic. My team is very strong in rebounds,assist, and steals. My team is good in points and blocks and 3's.

watch out for dorrell wright he will be a good pickup while j-rich is out

I had him but dropped him for carl landry as he gave me a extra boost in scoring which I needed
I picked up carl landry too, and this is the game he don't get minutes like that

Its cool... I'm near the top in two of my leagues... and now that I have dunleavy, Red!ck and klay thompson on some of my rosters, n*ggas are about to get blown out of the water... Randolph and Gasol make for and extremely effective rebounding combo...

for some reason people forget to pick Tony parker all the time... theyll learn... and they let me pick up another elite PG to go with him because he falls so low!!! fools
 5 years ago '07        #7
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
hey guess who I picked up 1st round .............................. fu*king al jefferson. I had the 9th pick I really fu*ked up. I was debating between bynum or dwight but both were injured at the time of the draft, this was about early october. I think Al Jefferson will improve his stats of course. I picked up some great sleepers in the draft in glen davis and AK47(hes back in fantasy beast form). I'm loving how paul george is producing also david west is playing well I picked him up in the 9th round.

I think im pretty solid in a.ssist with Rondo and Dragic. My team is very strong in rebounds,assist, and steals. My team is good in points and blocks and 3's.

watch out for dorrell wright he will be a good pickup while j-rich is out

I had him but dropped him for carl landry as he gave me a extra boost in scoring which I needed

Big Baby been droppin' it on 'em lately. I'm surprised.
 5 years ago '12        #8
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
I got Beal, T. Robinson, Richard Hamilton, Alonzo Gee, and Brandon Bass.

Who is gettin dropped first?

My Starters are: Parker, Kobe, Iggy, Lee, Bosh. DeRozan, and C. Parsons. (Out: Rubio and Wall)
 5 years ago '07        #9
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
 WADECOUNTY said:
I got Beal, T. Robinson, Richard Hamilton, Alonzo Gee, and Brandon Bass.

Who is gettin dropped first?

My Starters are: Parker, Kobe, Iggy, Lee, Bosh. DeRozan, and C. Parsons. (Out: Rubio and Wall)
My brother is in the same league as me and has Bass. He's about to get dropped lol.

I wish Rubio wasn't out.

Lowry playin' tonight though

Last edited by Jiraiya; 11-06-2012 at 11:48 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #10
space
space
Lowry is avg. 7.3 rebounds..... since people are only gonna have 1-2 people at the most on their roster playing tonight....Lowry may help you win the a.ssist matchup and the rebounding matchup tonight
 5 years ago '05        #11
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,659 | Props total: 23274 23274
Soon as yall brought up Lowry he got hurt

I got a decent team but I won't judge until we get to the fourth week of the season cause Nash is hurt for my squad
 5 years ago '11        #12
space
space
 jsilerio said:
Soon as yall brought up Lowry he got hurt

I got a decent team but I won't judge until we get to the fourth week of the season cause Nash is hurt for my squad
lol he'll be fine.... I do need another PG in one of my leagues just incase he doesnt come back... I only have him and T. Parker on that Roster
 5 years ago '11        #13
space
space
One question though: would you accept a trade for a player that is currently injured if you liked the player's fantasy stats when healthy?
 5 years ago '05        #14
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
One question though: would you accept a trade for a player that is currently injured if you liked the player's fantasy stats when healthy?
Depends on if your deep/frail at that position to not need the bench contribution while he's recovering from injury. Only person I picked up that's not playing right now is K. Love

Yeah seems like you can never have enough quality pg's on your roster
 5 years ago '11        #15
space
space
damn I got blown out in one of my matchups...... didnt help that Big baby was shooting so damn much I started losing points for a attempts.... My whole roster is available in that league for today's games so hopefully I can make up ground while Russell Westbrook is off today.

Trades take too long to process yo..... I'm finally getting red!ck tomorrow but the magic play today..... Big Baby better clean his sh*t up damn.

OAN.... I'm getting JJ Hickson also...always lowkey dug his production
 5 years ago '11        #16
space
space
I'm about to be in 5 leagues

This is is lowkey addicting tho.... All you need is 30 minutes a day to get sh*t str8 for all of them together
 5 years ago '05        #17
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
Yeah I'm in 5 leagues myself cause I know when football is over sh*t is going to get LONELY. Most of my teams look the same except a few key players here and there.

I got Big Baby in one of my leagues and he didn't treat me well yesterday either
 5 years ago '06        #18
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
Who do you guys think wins this trade?

Klay Thompson & Paul Milsap for Kobe Bryant
 5 years ago '11        #19
space
space
 Gadd said:
Who do you guys think wins this trade?

Klay Thompson & Paul Milsap for Kobe Bryant
kobe's going to get his points.... my not be many a.ssists tho. Millsap is a great rebounder and can do a lil scoring and klay can rack up points in bunches... what stats do you need to fill specifically?
 5 years ago '11        #20
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
n*gga im addicted to fanatasy basketball like I live this sh*t ahaha. I play on this site you can play daily NBA fantasy leagues for money. you should join it if you love fantasy basektball, you can make salary cap teams with 100k or live snake drafts against other competitors holla at me if you want to join. Im dropping at least $100 today
we'll since this is my first time, Im prolly just gonna stick with five teams for now, but If I do reconsider I'll let you know
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
20 hours ago