Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 NoTitleSince73 said:
I think more ppl would vote if it was easier, seems like they are trying to make this harder. 5 hr waits? that is absurd.
Took me a whole 3 minutes.
 5 years ago '07        #22
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19860 19860
 J-Schmoove said:
I waited in line for 2 hours this morning but it wasnt that bad. Hustle man was out selling donuts and coffee to people.
oh well im lucky, I live in the burbs of Chicago, my polling place was up the block. I walked there, voted and was back home within 15 minutes lol. But I don't live in a swing state.
 5 years ago '07        #23
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Took me a whole 3 minutes.
you are missing the point. Im not saying the actual act of voting takes long or is complicated. But over the last few years, certain political parties are trying to make voting harder. Putting up unnecessary barricades in hopes of suppressing the vote. We should expand early voting, the more people who vote the better. Some people see it another way tho.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-06-2012 at 11:28 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #24
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
do ppl really think voting is the only way to make a change? i mean, i know thats what they tell us but money is still > everything in this country. whats sad is a broke n*gga thats always complaining not a n*gga with money who doesnt vote.
 5 years ago '07        #25
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Makes sense, I live in Virginia and it being a swing state had more folks out. Lady in line waited 2 hours only to find out she was at the wrong place.
damn that blows lol. But there is a bunch of sites that will show u ur local polling place. shoulda checked before waiting in line lol.
 5 years ago '08        #26
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5812 5812
 slimdogg3325 said:
Ancient Greeks called ppl who didnt vote idiotes.
 eLLz said:
the irony

That no impact sh*t is such bullsh*t though, if everyone thought in that retarded frame of mind there would be ZERO votes at the end of the day.
One interesting tidbit I learned is that idiot is derived from the Greek idiotes, which originally referred to a person who did not participate in the political or public life of the polis, or Greek city-state--in other words, someone who lived an individual life, unconcerned with larger affairs.

5 years ago '10        #27
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
One interesting tidbit I learned is that idiot is derived from the Greek idiotes, which originally referred to a person who did not participate in the political or public life of the polis, or Greek city-state--in other words, someone who lived an individual life, unconcerned with larger affairs.

Brings me back to studying Rhetorical Theory, propaganda and the Greek electorate in college ..

sh*t changed my life
 11-06-2012, 12:13 PM         #28
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that 40 percent all voted for the same third party candidate it'd be awesome.
 5 years ago '06        #29
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Gatorfan2611 said:
voting is not a privilege. its a right. and i dont get cats who dont vote. its not just the presidents on the ballots.
if thats the case why cant ex-cons vote?
 5 years ago '06        #30
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Exactly.

I think its because a lot of n*ggas don't know how voting works. They think you walk in there and they hand you a piece of paper with just the Presidential candidates on it.

Felt good voting in favor of allocating money to fix sidewalks and potholes in my city. Also to build more facilities at the local college. THOSE are the kinds of things people should be worried about.

n*ggas would rather be complaining than doing what they can do to fix the issues...

Sad, really..
ill give u that

that sed, alot of polling places, really do only have the presidential candidates on it
 5 years ago '10        #31
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 nightmare said:
if thats the case why cant ex-cons vote?
Not True. In most states Ex Cons (felons) can vote. They just have to finish their WHOLE sentence (probation included) and wait a few years then register again.

nightmare said:
ill give u that

that sed, alot of polling places, really do only have the presidential candidates on it

Not true. Theres ALWAYS a state-wide referendum which includes local officials (governor, senator, mayor etc) and local issues which have gotten enough signatures to make the ballot.
 5 years ago '06        #32
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Not True. In most states Ex Cons (felons) can vote. They just have to finish their WHOLE sentence (probation included) and wait a few years then register again.

Not true. Theres ALWAYS a state-wide referendum which includes local officials (governor, senator, mayor etc) and local issues which have gotten enough signatures to make the ballot.
i remember wen i voted last election, they didnt have sh*t but the presidential, but ill give u the benefit of doubt overall
 11-06-2012, 06:58 PM         #33
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdogg3325 said:
Ancient Greeks called ppl who didnt vote idiotes.
 Nut-In-Honeys said:

Somehow one's intelligence is questioned if they don't vote - for the state's elector that is.
 5 years ago '08        #34
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 nightmare said:
the electors would vote and u would still get a president
 5 years ago '04        #35
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 6793 6793
 Michael 1987 said:
Presidents are selected, not elected.

Obama will say in office and he will be the last president of the United States. Don't ask me why or how just wait and see.
 5 years ago '07        #36
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
 NO RELIGION said:
n*ggas think they really doing something dropping ballots in a box.
dummies man I swear... yall keep falling for this hype and stay plugged into this system.. get ready to go down with it....
 5 years ago '07        #37
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
 Gatorfan2611 said:
voting is not a privilege. its a right. and i dont get cats who dont vote. its not just the presidents on the ballots.
A right given to you by someone else... You aint sh*t without someone else's consent...

Last edited by MOTTAFOOKAH; 11-06-2012 at 07:35 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #38
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 Chief Dee said:
Voting is a sign of trust, it's 2012 and people still trust the government? I stopped several years ago. Today is a free day. No lines and no voting for meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
I decided to go to the movies today. There was barely anyone in there
 5 years ago '07        #39
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
1+1+0+6+2+0+1+2 = 13 yall n*ggas keep playing
 11-06-2012, 07:48 PM         #40
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll neve vote I dont want to nor do I have to
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy