Rick Ross Really Got The GD's Mad!? Gangster Disciples In Alabama Drop A Response...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #121
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,566 | Props total: 17216 17216
white folk all confused about this GD situation, they think these dudes is "funny internet dudes"

come on
 11-06-2012, 09:37 AM         #122
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:

Can somebody explain what caused this sh*t between Ross and the GDs?
they beefing over his new mixtape which has the star of david on it, which doesnt belong to either 1 of them.
 5 years ago '08        #123
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I'm starting to see that Folks Nation are Jews, and People Nation are Muslims.

Jews and Muslims hate each others.

Jews rock blue
Muslims rock red

????
 11-06-2012, 09:39 AM         #124
downsouthmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Underground Group (Dirty) from the Early 2000s out of Montgomery are GD. They were nice.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11-06-2012, 09:49 AM         #125
downsouthmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
alabama aint hard,id care if it was pissin off gangster disciples in like chicago or detroit man fu*k alabama

Yeah, Birmingham is real soft.

Birmingham landed at no. 5 on the list, with a violent crime rate of 1,483 per 100,000 residents. "Birmingham's persistently high crime rate can be attributed to the drug trade and its high poverty rate -- 26% versus 17% for the state as a whole, according to the U.S. Census Dept."

n*ggas get a kick out of speakin on things they dont know sh*t about on here I guess.

Last edited by downsouthmane; 11-06-2012 at 09:52 AM..
 11-06-2012, 09:54 AM         #126
recklesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just another reason why I don't rep or pretend to rep anything but myself.

Go to the wrong bar/club in Chicago and you might walk into a gangsta party and notice it when it is too late. Def went into the wrong bars before, but now I know. If it ain't downtown or in an area where white people live, then don't go.

Oh and best believe that every State has it's own set of gangsters. Drugs, alcohol and guns make street n*ggas.

Last edited by recklesss; 11-06-2012 at 09:57 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #127
Clownaveli 
space
space
$725 | Props total: 0 0
Rule#1: real gangstas move in silence.

dudes face all in the camra. dont even have his bandana on. snitchin on himself.
 5 years ago '07        #128
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,693 | Props total: 38540 38540
Trolling at its finest

Black Jews from Alabama? Now I've seen it all

Last edited by theFREAK; 11-06-2012 at 10:09 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #129
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
 THA JUICEMANE said:
THIS

THAN THIS

[pic - click to view]

BUT HE'S MADE GD REFERENCEs BEFORE

5 years ago '10        #130
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
so stupid.
 5 years ago '12        #131
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12995 12995
Theyre supposedly mad cause ross used that symbol on the mixtape cover. As if they own this sh*t. I dont even think theyre mad about that sh*t really. They just want attention. They act like ross was claiming GD or some sh*t. I dont know. Maybe he has said some slick sh*t before but Ive never heard it. Ross already made reference to this symbol in that freemason song back in 2010. Funny thing is, people actually think that sh*t is a jewish symbol when ITS NOT.

That star is a biblical symbol. Its he seal of solomon. A black king. Ross knows all of this which is one reason he used the symbol.

"I won't fail but a lot of men will I'm iconic in the field like Solomon's seal"
 5 years ago '04        #132
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
my race is on a forever losing streak. fu*k.
 11-06-2012, 10:21 AM         #133
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black Ppl in gangs might as well cover up in white sheets and join the kkk.
 5 years ago '05        #134
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,291 | Props total: 6396 6396
 Travi$ said:
Eh. Nowhere near as organized as the Midwest faction.
i think gd more organized den bloods n crips as far as leadership spreadout.. dey nomads.. if you follow n*ggas from different places and talk to em they follow close to the same laws.. im not folk but i got madd folk n*ggas.. i used to shake up wit dem n*ggas.. i wont get too deep into my gang history.. feds r watchn

Last edited by HARBINGER; 11-06-2012 at 10:35 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #135
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 daman729 said:
Theyre supposedly mad cause ross used that symbol on the mixtape cover. As if they own this sh*t. I dont even think theyre mad about that sh*t really. They just want attention. They act like ross was claiming GD or some sh*t. I dont know. Maybe he has said some slick sh*t before but Ive never heard it. Ross already made reference to this symbol in that freemason song back in 2010. Funny thing is, people actually think that sh*t is a jewish symbol when ITS NOT.

That star is a biblical symbol. Its he seal of solomon. A black king. Ross knows all of this which is one reason he used the symbol.

"I won't fail but a lot of men will I'm iconic in the field like Solomon's seal"

It all started with the LARRY HOOVER song.

I didn't read much of this thread and I know somebody thinks its comical that this is coming from ALABAMA. But sh*t is real in Birmingham which is in Jefferson County. All those First 48 shows about Birmingham is an everyday occurrence down here. We have one of the highest murder rates per capita in the country. It's not about location and being a huge city. It's about the environment. The drug game is fierce down here. I'm not proud of the sh*t I'm jus saying......wherever you have drugs you have thugs!!
 5 years ago '12        #136
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
n*ggas
 5 years ago '06        #137
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
These n*ggas just want attention and trying to create a buzz for that wack a.ss rap song they have. Hell if Ross wanted to do a feature on that bullsh*t, them n*ggas will damn near break their necks to make that happen.
 11-06-2012, 11:16 AM         #138
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk all this GD hype is because of Keef and the BDs

now that 300 is gettin press GDs wanna be known too

dunno who greenlighted these n*ggas tho
 11-06-2012, 11:18 AM         #139
AndyRose23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AzulineAzure said:
why do they have a jewish star as their sign........r they retarded?
6 points bruh bruh

eCity 420 said:
i got scared for Ross until the rap video came on @ the end

lol dese mu fu*kas jst some wanna be rappers
Yup pretty much lol

BigRed912 said:
Exactly! They definitely not following the laws and are in major violation. Since when was it allowed to wear the 6 out in the open like that?
It's cause they from the south, ain't no true GDs and VLs down there

BigRed912 said:
Honestly man it was actually created from the same concept of the Black Panther Party and actually a lot of Panthers in fact became GD's. Eldridge Clever was a GD! It was supposed to be used as a tool to protect the neighborhoods from white gangs. During this time frame in the 60's and 70's white gangs terrorized Chicago. But just like anything like this that was started with the intention of being something good it eventually was tarnished. There were laws that members had to live by. Laws like no doing drugs, no just going out and looking for trouble, never f!ghting your own brother but obviously it isnt that way anymore. Sad thing is most of the cats running around dont even know this. i remember hearing on a documentary that most of the younger generation who are claiming GD would probably k!ll Hoover if he got out of jail because his vision changed. It aint about being a Gangster anymore and he has been trying to change that for years but obviously that aint working lol..... I became active when I was 13 years old and I am 33 now luckily for me I was taught by some stand up dudes that taught me the right way but there was a time frame when i linked with the wrong people and went the opposite direction....I didnt stop being active until I was around 28. Once your in that lifestyle man your sucked in and it takes control of you.
It's all apart of the recruiting process, try to give someone knowledge, and the principles will eventually fade, it happens with ALL factions, cause times moves forward, and new leadership philosophies happen.
 11-06-2012, 11:18 AM         #140
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
i doubt a gang would like a ex cop
 KingP1n said:
Him 'banging blood' nothing to do with Bounty Hunters.
Lmaoo at you think Ross got put on the BH set.
you n*ggas are both dumb and dont live in Los Angeles

I said I doubt rozay has bounty hunters on payroll and that n*ggas from BH and the Nellas confirmed that
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy