Rick Ross Really Got The GD's Mad!? Gangster Disciples In Alabama Drop A Response...

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9640 9640
It's a shame Ross is being threatened over some sh*t that has nothing to do with what he intended. The star was Jewish not some GD sh*t.

n*ggas lost.
 11-05-2012, 10:13 PM         #62
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So we just gonna ignore the camel toe from the female gang member in the video?
 5 years ago '10        #63
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8167 8167
Well I guess that's about 20 of the 23 million unemployed Americans that the next president supposed to be saving and getting back to work.

I wish a scud missile would've landed right after that sentence about them being in Jefferson County, Bumbafu*k Alabama.

5 years ago '06        #64
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,205 | Props total: 2594 2594
 AzulineAzure said:
i respect this.....i get what ur sayin

what was it supposed to initially be?

Honestly man it was actually created from the same concept of the Black Panther Party and actually a lot of Panthers in fact became GD's. Eldridge Clever was a GD! It was supposed to be used as a tool to protect the neighborhoods from white gangs. During this time frame in the 60's and 70's white gangs terrorized Chicago. But just like anything like this that was started with the intention of being something good it eventually was tarnished. There were laws that members had to live by. Laws like no doing drugs, no just going out and looking for trouble, never f!ghting your own brother but obviously it isnt that way anymore. Sad thing is most of the cats running around dont even know this. i remember hearing on a documentary that most of the younger generation who are claiming GD would probably k!ll Hoover if he got out of jail because his vision changed. It aint about being a Gangster anymore and he has been trying to change that for years but obviously that aint working lol..... I became active when I was 13 years old and I am 33 now luckily for me I was taught by some stand up dudes that taught me the right way but there was a time frame when i linked with the wrong people and went the opposite direction....I didnt stop being active until I was around 28. Once your in that lifestyle man your sucked in and it takes control of you.

Last edited by BigRed912; 11-05-2012 at 10:23 PM..
 11-05-2012, 10:34 PM         #65
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see what your saying cause I'm actually from birmingham aka bombingham and I have heard stories from my older relatives that it use to be some real actual "gangs" that would protect them from the whites. They would get up in the middle of school, meet up and go riot in the streets and f!ght for what was right.
 11-05-2012, 10:34 PM         #66
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigRed912 said:
Honestly man it was actually created from the same concept of the Black Panther Party and actually a lot of Panthers in fact became GD's. Eldridge Clever was a GD! It was supposed to be used as a tool to protect the neighborhoods from white gangs. During this time frame in the 60's and 70's white gangs terrorized Chicago. But just like anything like this that was started with the intention of being something good it eventually was tarnished. There were laws that members had to live by. Laws like no doing drugs, no just going out and looking for trouble, never f!ghting your own brother but obviously it isnt that way anymore. Sad thing is most of the cats running around dont even know this. i remember hearing on a documentary that most of the younger generation who are claiming GD would probably k!ll Hoover if he got out of jail because his vision changed. It aint about being a Gangster anymore and he has been trying to change that for years but obviously that aint working lol..... I became active when I was 13 years old and I am 33 now luckily for me I was taught by some stand up dudes that taught me the right way but there was a time frame when i linked with the wrong people and went the opposite direction....I didnt stop being active until I was around 28. Once your in that lifestyle man your sucked in and it takes control of you.
care to answer the accusation that yall are doing occult sh*t?
 5 years ago '04        #67
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,677 | Props total: 1296 1296
 M2CEO said:
because blacks are the REAL jews not them fake synagogue of satan motherfukaz
Yep:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #68
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 Sin Loc said:
lol where you hear this? n*ggas from bounty hunters love rozay but I dont think they on payroll
Love
 5 years ago '05        #69
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
when you false rep somethin, u gotta pay up

its like that with crips or bloods. watch the other video. man said u not jew, u not gd... the illuminati musta got to u
I'm not watching sh*t. It's a mixtape cover. These gang members getting sh*t confused and getting angry over it shows why they and people of their ilk lose everyday.

Good sh*t to all who wake up and get out of that mess. And fu*k anyone who defends this behavior.
 5 years ago '08        #70
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
I have no idea what that dude said from :57 to 1:04
 5 years ago '07        #71
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
extorting rappers aint nothing new.
 5 years ago '05        #72
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2
for guys dont know GD. youtube them they have a gangland video on the chi-town gd.

Last edited by TitoDaMayne; 11-06-2012 at 12:03 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #73
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
bunch of pussies that probably wouldnt do sh*t if they were on their own
 11-06-2012, 12:06 AM         #74
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
when you false rep somethin, u gotta pay up

its like that with crips or bloods. watch the other video. man said u not jew, u not gd... the illuminati musta got to u
Fall back corny white boy, you G-Unit freaks try too hard and you always end up proving why rap-forums are a sanctuary for social rejects.

The Star of David existed waaaaay before negro street-gangs chose an Ashkenazi symbol as a representation of Judaism.

The "Black Bar Mitvah" Mixtape was a ode to the Jewish dominace in HipHop with features from Drake & Rosenberg, it had nothing to do with low-level street gangs or their symbols.

Go look in the mirror.
 5 years ago '12        #75
Zoo Blocc Savage 91 heat pts91
space
space
$2,155 | Props total: 1163 1163
 Minister said:
most yall n*ggas just learned wat the fu*k a gd is
Who don't kno abt gd?
 5 years ago '05        #76
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
Graftedgenes calling someone a corny white boy

the irony

Yeah but he was right about the rest of what he said though. Hence why those GD n*ggas lost hard.
 5 years ago '05        #77
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - Rick Ross grunt
 11-06-2012, 12:32 AM         #78
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
but your also corny,hince why i was laughing at you calling someone a corny white boy when you yourself are a corny white boy

The only reason you can tell I'm a corny white boy is because I hide my true identity and use a white-skinned female in my profile to represent myself.

.....plus I use smiley-faces in my posts while I have conversations with other men so me being a corny white boy is pretty obvious.

Kinda sad my Ebonic screen-name didn't fool you.
 11-06-2012, 12:48 AM         #79
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lan Imbu said:
THATS WHAT THE BEEF IS ABOUT?????????????????????????????????? THESE fu*kING ******S THINK THE STAR OF fu*kINGGG DAVID HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEIR GANG THAT IS LESS THAN 100 YEARS OLD?????

Im fu*king out, Im done, I dont give a sh*t anymore, I dont care, how fu*king uneducated.... holy sh*t... I mean gangs is one thing but this GD sh*t is some backwards illiterate fu*king cult. Nobody gives a fu*k about their logo, the star of david originates from the fu*king 11th century ******s fu*king p!ss me off man
It sounds insane which is why nobody outside of Boxden.com is even taking it serious.

Some Negroes are unemployed, hopeless, hungry and ignorant.

A rapper paying homage to the Jewish multimillionaire moguls like Lyor Cohen
& Todd Moscowitz who gave him his distribution deal through WB & the Jewish rapper named Drake who gave him his last biggest hit song......them Jews who rep the star in their bloodline.

Now some backwoods gangbangers are offended because Jewish symbolism was used on a Mixtape cover with actual Jews co-signing it.

I'd go tjrough a third party and take 250K and pay a rival gang to exterminate everybody stupid enough to show their face in that video.
 5 years ago '09        #80
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago