GD's Wait Outside Meek Mill Album Release Party To Mob On Him Behind Rick Ross Beef

most viewed right now
 258
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 121
why jim jones keep taunting 50 about traingin camp ?
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside student fights teacher in class and gets chokeslammed by teachers aid
82 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside GAME to Meeky Mouse "all good a week ago"
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #1
9761 pageviews
35 comments


brooklyngohard 225 heat pts225
space
space
space
$3,244 | Props total: 914 914
GD's Wait Outside Meek Mill Album Release Party To Mob On Him Behind Rick Ross Beef
 

 

[pic - click to view]

 Forbez DVD Video: GD's Wait Outside Meek Mill Album Release Party To Mob On Him Behind Rick Ross Beef


Last edited by brooklyngohard; 11-05-2012 at 01:40 PM..

35 comments for "GD's Wait Outside Meek Mill Album Release Party To Mob On Him Behind Rick Ross Beef"

 4 years ago '05        #2
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,440 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]






rap game = WWE
 4 years ago '05        #3
T.O.N.Y. 3711 heat pts3711
space
avatar space
space
$68,249 | Props total: 8059 8059
folk nation don't talk much but when they do they mean every word
 4 years ago '05        #4
Fresh Whyte|B 827 heat pts827
space
avatar space
space
$41,185 | Props total: 11893 11893

[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #5
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 4 4
ross is hiding he dont want it wit them gd's
 4 years ago '12        #6
OldBusiness 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$16,401 | Props total: 259 259
Don't worry, Grafted & 44wade will protect MMG.
 4 years ago '12        #7
44wade 255 heat pts255
space
space
space
$17,518 | Props total: 2167 2167
 ALLEEK said:
Don't worry, Grafted & 44wade will protect MMG.
When you getting jumped into GDN?

Works both way dude.
 4 years ago '12        #8
OldBusiness 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$16,401 | Props total: 259 259
 44wade said:
When you getting jumped into GDN?

Works both way dude.
Soon.
 4 years ago '05        #9
WCIB 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$22,651 | Props total: 4402 4402
Lame.
 11-05-2012, 02:43 PM         #10
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beef with a rapper is real easy if you really want beef...just go online look at their tour schedule and meet them at the venue.

High ranking Gangsters wont go on Youtube and make cute little videos showing their face and alerting you of their intentions they will simply book you for a show through a promoter and be sitting in your dressing room 10 deep when you hit the venue.


Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale and Machine Gun Kelly – “The MMG Tour” Dates:


Nov. 2 – Columbus, OH – Schottenstein Center
Nov. 3 – Lexington, KY – Rupp Arena
Nov. 4 – State College, PA – Bryce Jordan Center
Nov. 5 – Champaign, IL – a.ssembly Hall
Nov. 8 – New Orleans, LA – UNO Lakefront Arena
Nov. 9 – Houston, TX – Reliant Arena
Nov. 10 – Arlington, TX – College Park Center at University of Texas
Nov. 11 – Austin, TX – Frank Erwin Center
Nov. 13 – Columbia, SC – Colonial Life Arena
Nov. 14 – Charlottesville, VA – John Paul Jones Arena
Nov. 15 – Providence, RI – Dunkin’ Donuts Center
Nov. 17 – Baltimore, MD – 1st Mariner Arena
Nov. 18 – Fairfax, VA – Patriot Center
Nov. 20 – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
Nov. 21 – Cleveland, OH – Wolstein Center at CSU
Nov. 23 – Oklahoma City, OK – Chesapeake Energy Arena
Nov. 24 – Albuquerque, NM – Tingley Coliseum
Nov. 25 – El Paso, TX – El Paso County Coliseum
Nov. 27 – Tucson, AZ – Tucson Arena
Nov. 29 – Fresno, CA – Save Mart Center
Nov. 30 – San Jose, CA – The Events Center at San Jose State University
Dec. 1 – Sacramento, CA – Power Balance Pavilion
Dec. 2 – San Diego, CA – Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl San Diego State University




The home turf and headquarters of the GD's is Illionois and MMG is in Illinois right now as we speak so the GD's need to strap up and speed out before they miss their best chance to handle their beef.


Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-05-2012 at 02:45 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #11
Dray 1092 heat pts1092
space
avatar space
space
$55,092 | Props total: 13494 13494
 Graftedgenes said:
Beef with a rapper is real easy if you really want beef...just go online look at their tour schedule and meet them at the venue.

High ranking Gangsters wont go on Youtube and make cute little videos showing their face and alerting you of their intentions they will simply book you for a show through a promoter and be sitting in your dressing room 10 deep when you hit the venue.


Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale and Machine Gun Kelly – “The MMG Tour” Dates:


Nov. 2 – Columbus, OH – Schottenstein Center
Nov. 3 – Lexington, KY – Rupp Arena
Nov. 4 – State College, PA – Bryce Jordan Center
Nov. 5 – Champaign, IL – a.ssembly Hall
Nov. 8 – New Orleans, LA – UNO Lakefront Arena
Nov. 9 – Houston, TX – Reliant Arena
Nov. 10 – Arlington, TX – College Park Center at University of Texas
Nov. 11 – Austin, TX – Frank Erwin Center
Nov. 13 – Columbia, SC – Colonial Life Arena
Nov. 14 – Charlottesville, VA – John Paul Jones Arena
Nov. 15 – Providence, RI – Dunkin’ Donuts Center
Nov. 17 – Baltimore, MD – 1st Mariner Arena
Nov. 18 – Fairfax, VA – Patriot Center
Nov. 20 – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
Nov. 21 – Cleveland, OH – Wolstein Center at CSU
Nov. 23 – Oklahoma City, OK – Chesapeake Energy Arena
Nov. 24 – Albuquerque, NM – Tingley Coliseum
Nov. 25 – El Paso, TX – El Paso County Coliseum
Nov. 27 – Tucson, AZ – Tucson Arena
Nov. 29 – Fresno, CA – Save Mart Center
Nov. 30 – San Jose, CA – The Events Center at San Jose State University
Dec. 1 – Sacramento, CA – Power Balance Pavilion
Dec. 2 – San Diego, CA – Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl San Diego State University




The home turf and headquarters of the GD's is Illionois and MMG is in Illinois right now as we speak so the GD's need to strap up and speed out before they miss their best chance to handle their beef.
Unless your apart of the GD's....you wasted alot of time/effort on this post


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '10        #12
brooklyngohard 225 heat pts225
space
space
space
$3,244 | Props total: 914 914
Meek Need To Humble Himself You Can And will Get Caught Slipping
 11-05-2012, 03:45 PM         #13
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
Unless your apart of the GD's....you wasted alot of time/effort on this post


[pic - click to view]

Unless you are a part of MMG........ you just read my post, responded to my post, dedicated 15 words to my post and posted an animated Gif to my post.


All that time & effort you wasted on my post you can at least run back to this thread like a dog to his own vomit and see if someone responded to your response.
 4 years ago '06        #14
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$22,867 | Props total: 188 188
i hope some GD's do run up on both meek and ross and give them a good ol fashioned stomping
 4 years ago '04        #15
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,375 | Props total: 45 45
Meek won't help Ross with 50 or Jeezy, but he's forced into this beef.

 4 years ago '08        #16
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$17,398 | Props total: 2192 2192
Lmao. This gon be something else. If the gds are smart they probably caught up to them now.
 4 years ago '09        #17
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,394 | Props total: 11 11
all this beef from a mixtape cover?
 4 years ago '07        #18
RubbahBandMayn 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,212 | Props total: 961 961
DAMN...nobody likes MMG lol
 4 years ago '08        #19
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,689 | Props total: 69 69
 RubbahBandMayn said:
DAMN...nobody likes MMG lol
Yep, seem like everybody in Georgia hates Ross. And I know people mentioned before that the GDs in these videos are connected with DTE but it seems odd that all of this Rick Ross VS Georgia GD sh*t started coming out after the BET Awards f!ght with Ross and Jeezy given the fact that GDz are deep in Jeezy's hometown Macon. Maybe that's just a coincidence though. Even though Jeezy not GD, I wonder what the GDs down in Macon think about Rick Ross, probaly would ride for Jeezy just for him being from Macon.
 4 years ago '11        #20
Dray 1092 heat pts1092
space
avatar space
space
$55,092 | Props total: 13494 13494
 Chief Dee said:
Yep, seem like everybody in Georgia hates Ross. And I know people mentioned before that the GDs in these videos are connected with DTE but it seems odd that all of this Rick Ross VS Georgia GD sh*t started coming out after the BET Awards f!ght with Ross and Jeezy given the fact that GDz are deep in Jeezy's hometown Macon. Maybe that's just a coincidence though. Even though Jeezy not GD, I wonder what the GDs down in Macon think about Rick Ross, probaly would ride for Jeezy just for him being from Macon.
good point
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
201 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
82 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
246 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
182 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy