Vince Young Blows $30 Million In Three Years? Look At All The Crazy Isht He Spent His Money On!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,802 | Props total: 6616 6616
 GetuOne said:
I'm sorry, do whatever you want with your money to make your d*ck look big, but what pisses me off is when these athletes buy sh*t like 100+ yr old shots of Louis XIII cognac and treat it like a shot of Patron. There are plenty of wealthy folks with refined sensitive pallets for fine drinks that would appreciate the flavoring and history behind a drink like that. It's just wasteful and asinine.

really? but why u pissed off bout anotha n*gga money
 11-06-2012, 12:20 PM         #42
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u guys believe this?
 11-06-2012, 12:22 PM         #43
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BangEm904 said:
im sure it has alot to do with expressing your opinions on a gossipy forum....
 5 years ago '04        #44
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,649 | Props total: 5334 5334
I'm pretty sure they aren't accounting for all his expenditures, but just the outrageous , extravagant , and just straight ignorant purchases that helped lead him to the road he is on now .
 5 years ago '07        #45
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
dude bought every plane ticket tho? is that even possible?
 5 years ago '04        #46
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 tokinjohn said:

[pic - click to view]

michael huff (on the right) still drives his old nissan
 5 years ago '10        #47
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 Gwange said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #48
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
that's not my quarterback

but he is
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #49
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 BangEm904 said:
I just don't like new money tards stomping all over the old money lifestyle like they had it since birth. That's all.
 5 years ago '05        #50
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
and let the discrediting of blk men continue wat else is new
 5 years ago '11        #51
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 688 688
all i see is thousands here or hundreds there. Do you realize how long it would take to spend $30 million? I better see a couple house, hundred thousand dollar cars or this thread is pointless. $30 million is a lot more than you think it is
 5 years ago '05        #52
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,457 | Props total: 2464 2464
this is a tip of the ice berg... , shoulda never given these n*ggas money , i would need only 10 grand to get my clothing line off the ground
 5 years ago '05        #53
tokinjohn 2289 heat pts2289 OP
space
space
$11,848 | Props total: 52103 52103
Where did it All Go? NFL QB Vince Young Broke and Jobless

September 19, 2012 By EurPublisher

*A fool and his money …
Why does that phrase come to mind when we think of now unemployed NFL quarterback Vince Young?
Duh. Maybe because it just may apply? Yep, maybe, just maybe … according to an AP report on his recent fortunes, so to speak.
Six years after entering the NFL as the third player taken in the draft,Vince Young finds himself without a team and with just a fraction of the money he received from a contract that guaranteed him $26 million.
The question is, where did it all go?
In an increasingly caustic war of words, attorneys have been arguing for months over whether Young is an out-of-control spender who put himself deeply in the hole or simply a victim of inexperienced advisers, one of whom was his own uncle.
Either way, the quarterback whose future seemed unlimited after he led Texas to a Rose Bowl victory in 2006 is now back home in Houston and in a tenuous financial condition.
“I would just say that Vince needs a job,” said Trey Dolezal, Young’s attorney, when asked to give a general a.ssessment of his client’s finances.

Read more at
 5 years ago '05        #54
tokinjohn 2289 heat pts2289 OP
space
space
$11,848 | Props total: 52103 52103
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) – Vince Young is accusing his former agent and ex-financial adviser of cheating him out of at least $5.5 million the former first-round draft pick was supposed to have earned in his rookie contract and through endorsement deals.

By Kevin Hoffman, US Presswire
Vince Young joined the Bills in May.
In a lawsuit filed by the Buffalo Bills' new quarterback in Houston on Monday, Young alleges that Major Adams II and Ronnie T. Peoples breached their contracts by conspiring to commit fraud and misappropriate the player's funds.
Adams is a Houston-based attorney who served as Young's first agent in negotiating the five-year, $54 million contract the quarterback first signed after being selected with the third pick in the 2006 NFL draft by Tennessee. Peoples, who operates Peoples Financial Services in Raleigh, N.C., was hired by Young to be his financial adviser.
The two are also alleged in the 15-page lawsuit of forging Young's signature, falsifying documents and using a fake email address to impersonate Young to secure loans in part to help pay off Adams' personal debts.
"Young has reason to believe that most and possibly all of these funds have been misappropriated, improperly converted and/or squandered by one or more of the defendants," the lawsuit states. It also notes that Adams had access to Young's money because the two held multiple joint accounts.
Adams denied any wrong-doing and added he had considered Young to be a friend.
"I have never had access to Vince Young's financial money, any money he has," Adams told The a.ssociated Press by phone on Tuesday. "I've never had any access to his financial accounts. I've never been authorized on any accounts to write checks or anything like that. All I did for Vince Young was negotiate his contracts."
Adams noted that Young never made any mention of a lawsuit when the two last talked about a month or two ago before the quarterback signed with Buffalo. He said the two instead spoke about Young's status as a free agent, and his worries about signing with a new team.
"We'll f!ght this lawsuit vigorously in court and also will file a counterclaim of defamation," Adams added.
A spokeswoman for Peoples said he was deferring comment until having an opportunity to read through the allegations.
The lawsuit said that when Young changed financial management firms in 2011, a six-year review of the player's financial dealings and bank statements revealed "a net transfer discrepancy" in Peoples Financial Service's favor.
Young, who is now represented by agent Tom Condon, is on his third team in three years since he and the Titans parted ways following the 2010 season. After completing a one-year deal in Philadelphia last season, Young signed a one-year contract potentially worth $3 million last month with the Bills to compete for a backup job.
Young was expected to be participating in the Bills voluntary practice session on Tuesday.
Young, who is from Houston, was a Heisman Trophy finalist and led Texas to the 2006 national championship. He then went on to become NFL offensive rookie of the year.
Copyright 2012 The a.ssociated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
 5 years ago '07        #55
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2459 2459
 5 years ago '12        #56
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,802 | Props total: 6616 6616
 GetuOne said:
I just don't like new money tards stomping all over the old money lifestyle like they had it since birth. That's all.
I feel u
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago