2010 NBA DRAFT: Worst Draft class ever

most viewed right now
 323
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 243
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 122
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
96 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,473 | Props total: 844 844
 DurtySoufReppin said:
not even close

Wall is good, Favors is good, Cousins is good, Hayward is good, Aminu, Monroe & George.

Most of these players are 21 years old, and balling.

Grevis Vasquez is top 5 in a.ssists and Avery Bradley is top 5 perimeter defenders in the league.

Quincy Poindexter and Eric Bledsoe are good backups as well.

There's at least 3 all stars in this draft.
Now we both know this is not true

Agree with everything else though.
 6 years ago '04        #22
j2p4yall 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$924 | Props total: 40 40
Here were your Lottery Picks

1. John Wall
Servicable PG, SOLID

2. Evan Turner
Plays Scared, BUM

3. Derrick Favors
Servicable Big Man, SOLID

4. Wesley Johnson
Underachiever, BUM

5. DeMarcus Cousins
Headcase, BEAST

6. Ekpe Udoh
Good For A Blocked Shot On 2k, BUM

7. Greg Monroe
Undersized But Dope, BEAST

8. Al-Farouq Aminu
Servicable Wing, SOLID

9. Gordon Hayward
Underrated Wing, SOLID

10. Paul George
Steal Of The Draft, BEAST

11. Cole Aldrich
Can't Teach Size, BUM

12. Xavier Henry
Shoulda Stayed In School, BUM

13. Ed Davis
Trapped In Hell aka Toronto, Dont See Enough To Know If BUM Status is Required

14. Patrick Patterson
Where Is He Now?, BUM

CLASS GRADE
2.6 out of 4
 6 years ago '11        #23
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
How is 2000 the worse when Jamal Crawford is better than anybody drafted in 2010 the same goes for martin
 6 years ago '09        #24
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,313 | Props total: 13541 13541
2000, 2001 and 2002 say hello. There are a couple of other drafts that are in the conversation.
 6 years ago '11        #25
The Bearded One 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 4160 4160
cousins, monroe, favors and george look like they are gonna be solid players. Waiting to see what turner can do now that he is starting.
 6 years ago '09        #26
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,925 | Props total: 35284 35284
 somerandomguy said:
cousins, monroe, favors and george look like they are gonna be solid players. Waiting to see what turner can do now that he is starting.
turner might be a solid 14 ppg 5-6 rpg 3-4 apg type of guy
 6 years ago '06        #27
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$13,004 | Props total: 80 80
 Kingpin 313 said:
How is 2000 the worse when Jamal Crawford is better than anybody drafted in 2010 the same goes for martin
Look at who got drafted in the lotto.

WORST. EVER.
 6 years ago '07        #28
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4074 4074
My hermano Greivis is the best PG in the league though
 6 years ago '12        #29
TRILL SH1T 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$6,140 | Props total: 4958 4958
 O_nasty said:
Evan Turner ain't being used right

I remember when they said the 2011 draft didn't have a John Wall in it

They were right
I remember when Turner was in college people compared him to Kobe, including Kobe; no diss to Evan turner cause he's a decent player but c'mon son
 6 years ago '12        #30
SHADOW 327 heat pts327
space
avatar space
space
$8,680 | Props total: 466 466
Cousins, Monroe, and George are potentially the best players in that class;

the rest tho... you right. for those that say it's only been 2 years

2011 class has Irving, Knight, Walker, Klay, Kawhi, Shumpert, all whom have proved themselves more than most of the 2010 class.
 6 years ago '04        #31
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 62 62
2011 is on the same level of trashness......i know some of yall got high hopes for Kyrie....but that draft was VERY garbage!
 6 years ago '07        #32
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,193 | Props total: 79938 79938
2000 is the worst ever
 6 years ago '11        #33
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,880 | Props total: 10672 10672
 Pichito25 said:
2011 is on the same level of trashness......i know some of yall got high hopes for Kyrie....but that draft was VERY garbage!
fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '06        #34
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
 TRILL SH1T said:
I remember when Turner was in college people compared him to Kobe, including Kobe; no diss to Evan turner cause he's a decent player but c'mon son
I don't remember him being compared to Kobe

If anyone it was Brandon Roy. I don't think Philly's been a good fit. A number 2 pick & they never favored their style of play to his imo.
 6 years ago '04        #35
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 62 62
 eliwood said:
fu*k outta here
really???

who the hell on this list has done anything- more than players on the 2010 draft?

Kyrie Irving
Derrick Williams
Enes Kanter
Tristan Thompson
Jonas Valančiūnas
Jan Veselý
Bismack Biyombo
Brandon Knight
Kemba Walker
Jimmer Fredette
Klay Thompson
Alec Burks
Markieff Morris
Marcus Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Nikola Vučević
Iman Shumpert
Chris Singleton
Tobias Harris
Donatas Motiejūnas
Nolan Smith
Kenneth Faried

there may be some potential here....but the same with 2010
 6 years ago '11        #36
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
 j2p4yall said:
Here were your Lottery Picks

1. John Wall
Servicable PG, SOLID

2. Evan Turner
Plays Scared, BUM

3. Derrick Favors
Servicable Big Man, SOLID

4. Wesley Johnson
Underachiever, BUM

5. DeMarcus Cousins
Headcase, BEAST

6. Ekpe Udoh
Good For A Blocked Shot On 2k, BUM

7. Greg Monroe
Undersized But Dope, BEAST

8. Al-Farouq Aminu
Servicable Wing, SOLID

9. Gordon Hayward
Underrated Wing, SOLID

10. Paul George
Steal Of The Draft, BEAST

11. Cole Aldrich
Can't Teach Size, BUM

12. Xavier Henry
Shoulda Stayed In School, BUM

13. Ed Davis
Trapped In Hell aka Toronto, Dont See Enough To Know If BUM Status is Required

14. Patrick Patterson
Where Is He Now?, BUM

CLASS GRADE
2.6 out of 4
Everything u said onpoint except patrick is in houston gettin busy, dude solid
 6 years ago '11        #37
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,880 | Props total: 10672 10672
 Pichito25 said:
really???

who the hell on this list has done anything- more than players on the 2010 draft?

Kyrie Irving
Derrick Williams
Enes Kanter
Tristan Thompson
Jonas Valančiūnas
Jan Veselý
Bismack Biyombo
Brandon Knight
Kemba Walker
Jimmer Fredette
Klay Thompson
Alec Burks
Markieff Morris
Marcus Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Nikola Vučević
Iman Shumpert
Chris Singleton
Tobias Harris
Donatas Motiejūnas
Nolan Smith
Kenneth Faried

there may be some potential here....but the same with 2010
Kyrie is a future superstar.

Derrick Williams didn't have a chance to play PF with Love there, so we'll see how he does now.
Kanter is a legit center, he hardly gets PT because of the fact that they got Millsap, Jefferson and Favors. Dude was only 19 years old last year playing his first real year of american ball.

Thompson is solid, still developing offensive game.

This is Jonas's first year playing and he has already shown flashes of brilliant potential.

Vesely sucks.

Biyombo was 19 playing his first year of American ball too and he showed good rebounding. 9 rebounds per 36

Knight was good last year playing with a focus on scoring. He's still developing his point guard game.

Kemba has potential but he probably would be better suited as a 6th man.

Jimmer sucks.

Thompson is already one of the best shooters in the league and a borderline top 10 sg.

Burks needs to work on his jumper and he'll be straight.

Morris twins are decent.

Leonard has great defense, rebounding and is a great cutter. Not to mention he developed a reliable 3 point shot. He could be as good as Marion was in Phoenix

Vucevic is getting serious PT in Orlando and has been good.

Shumpert is great.

Singleton sucks.

Harris didn't play much last year but has been good thus far this season.

Montiejunas didn't play last season. If he gets significant PT, he would establish himself as a good post presence. He's got size and can shoot. He'll have a long career.

Smith sucks.

Faried is pretty damn good.

And you forgot Isaiah Thomas, Chandler Parsons, Marshon Brooks, Jordan Hamilton and Lavoy Allen.

All in all, you have a lot of starters and rotational players that have production or serious potential.
 11-05-2012, 03:28 PM         #38
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can cousins be having a bad season when the sh*t just started???

 6 years ago '07        #39
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4074 4074
 WADECOUNTY said:
Cousins, Monroe, and George are potentially the best players in that class;

the rest tho... you right. for those that say it's only been 2 years

2011 class has Irving, Knight, Walker, Klay, Kawhi, Shumpert, all whom have proved themselves more than most of the 2010 class.

This n*gga said "Knight, Walker, Klay, Kawhi, Shumpert... have proved themselves more than most of the 2010 class."


Never give your opinion on basketball again
 11-05-2012, 03:40 PM         #40
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
2000, 2001 and 2002 say hello. There are a couple of other drafts that are in the conversation.
2001 draft was quite good. I mean you can make a championship starting five with all the 2001 players in they prime.

1. Tony Parker
2. Joe Johnson
3. Gerald Wallace
4. Pau Gasol
5. Tyson Chandler

....on a second thought, probably not.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 43
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
55 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
58 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy