50 Cent admits beef with Floyd was fake

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-05-2012, 08:53 AM         #41
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rozay is that fat nerd kid who wants to be down with the cool kids and they play a prank on him to make him believe he's one of them
 5 years ago '06        #42
SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
$128,019 | Props total: 67726 67726
 cankstoochie said:
I wasn't gonna choose sides in this beef anyways. I like them both equally. Although it's hard to tell if 50 is sserious or joking sometime ... Hmmmm
for real lol
 5 years ago '06        #43
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,961 | Props total: 13581 13581
 Fresco said:
Floyd was kidnapped. Dude, you seriously didn't know?
Jokes.....jokes everybody got jokes......i don't keep up with son life so i don't know what duke is talking bout......that's why i asked......but guess no one else knows either.....
 11-05-2012, 08:57 AM         #44
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a famous quote comes to mind

"Don't believe everything you read, Alize and weed"
 5 years ago '12        #45
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163 OP
space
space
$21,071 | Props total: 17364 17364
 the synthesis said:
Rozay is that fat nerd kid who wants to be down with the cool kids and they play a prank on him to make him believe he's one of them
 5 years ago '04        #46
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2843 2843
 Player 1 said:
Jokes.....jokes everybody got jokes......i don't keep up with son life so i don't know what duke is talking bout......that's why i asked......but guess no one else knows either.....
he's talking about Mayweather's release from prison... The day he got out there was a lot of coverage but it's been silent since until this "beef".. However, he's a boxer that f!ghts once or twice a year not a Pop Star so I don't understand what type of attention he thought he would get.
 11-05-2012, 09:10 AM         #47
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sound like he being sarcastic to me
 5 years ago '08        #48
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
Ross got played
 11-05-2012, 09:13 AM         #49
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
he's talking about Mayweather's release from prison... The day he got out there was a lot of coverage but it's been silent since until this "beef".. However, he's a boxer that f!ghts once or twice a year not a Pop Star so I don't understand what type of attention he thought he would get.
This, but it's exactly what you said-the buzz around his release went cold quick but what does he expect because one he wasn't in there long and two, its not look he had a major f!ght set up that the buzz would have escalated once he was released smdh. If this is indeed a fake publicity stunt, then both failed because now anytime Fif tries to "beef" with someone, now more than before no one is going to believe or take it seriously or even care and same as with Floyd because people will say that he spends more time being an attention wh0ore than actually boxing smdh.
 5 years ago '04        #50
Superstar 
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 125 125
 bkid said:
Ross got played

but but i thought we was the new money team fuk it unngh
 11-05-2012, 09:18 AM         #51
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AF1PIMPN said:

Pimp'n Says: G-Unites are so gullible & delusional.

Exactly!
You gotta admit its hilarious, LoL. You gotta be genetic-recessive if you can't sense obvious sarcasm but:

I got half of em typing the word "Grafted" like it's a name and not the science behind what they truly are.

One poor kid spent his entire lonely weekend writing 500 word posts with one of his multiple accounts about how the Tweefing was fake.

I never seen people more clueless but then again Ive never had the opportunity to be around these types.

Walkerboy86 said:
Sound like he being sarcastic to me
Sounds like you a brutha.
 5 years ago '05        #52
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 33610 33610
they both lames for this

ross ended up looking like a lame as well hopping on mayweather ship after he had his kids all in his crib
 5 years ago '12        #53
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163 OP
space
space
$21,071 | Props total: 17364 17364
 Graftedgenes said:
You gotta admit its hilarious, LoL. You gotta be genetic-recessive if you can't sense obvious sarcasm but:

I got half of em typing the word "Grafted" like it's a name and not the science behind what they truly are.

One poor kid spent his entire lonely weekend writing 500 word posts with one of his multiple accounts about how the Tweefing was fake.

I never seen people more clueless but then again Ive never had the opportunity to be around these types.

Sounds like you a brutha.
 ALLEEK said:
Don't worry, Grafted will enter this thread, start his post with the typical: "LOL these white geeks......... hip hop black culture........................ I'm a f*ggot" and analyze 50's tweets.

They tried so hard to make sure this beef was so real...

I got it half-right.
 11-05-2012, 09:22 AM         #54
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
they both lames for this

ross ended up looking like a lame as well hopping on mayweather ship after he had his kids all in his crib
Are you saying Mayweather molested Ross son?

"I'm sick of all this nonsense Floyd asked me to act like were f!ghting cause no one was paying any attention after his 60 days,"

"I know some the thing we do in hip hop for shock value are wrong. He just wanted some attention Floyd is like a brother to me,"

"He just called he mad I said something about domestic violence. He just want be in music. You ever hear him RAP? Domestic violence is very serious my apologies, my grandmother said we need to stop playing I'm done sorry."

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-05-2012 at 10:51 AM..
 11-05-2012, 09:28 AM         #55
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 don't do stunts he's dissin him in the tweets, 48 laws, why would his dad say anything if it was fake
 5 years ago '05        #56
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
one vote for sarcasm
 5 years ago '07        #57
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 5879 5879
 5 years ago '05        #58
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
The Nevada State Athletic Commission is expected to approve 50 Cent's application for a promotional license at its monthly meeting in mid-November -- the date is not set yet -- according to commission executive director Keith Kizer.

The application process began in June with 50 Cent and Mayweather named as the two principals in the company. However, Kizer said on Sept. 19 that he received an email from 50 Cent's representative saying that Mayweather would no longer be part of the venture. On Tuesday, Kizer said he received a letter from 50 Cent's attorney saying the company would now be called SMS Promotions instead of TMT Promotions.
 11-05-2012, 10:00 AM         #59
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has floyd said it was fake too yet?
 11-05-2012, 10:05 AM         #60
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sizzler01 said:
one vote for sarcasm
^^^^UH OH, looks like a fellow adult has entered the thread, now it's two of us.

Two votes for sarcasm and another vote for people with low IQ's to be spayed & neutered.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago