most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
6446 pageviews
57 comments

Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25647 25647
Nov 4 - Big Foot Like Creature Chases Hunters In Utah

[pic - click to view]

http://www.grindtv.com/ou .. mbles+bigfoot/

When the black bear you think you're looking at from a safe distance suddenly stands and begins to resemble bigfoot, and that creature stares directly at you, how do you react? The hikers who captured the accompanying footage recently in Utah's Provo Canyon seemed to act appropriately: They bolted through the woods, with the camera still running, to get as far away from the creature as possible. "We ran straight to the car after that, leaving our tent and everything behind. "It's probably all still up there," states Beard Card, the YouTube user who posted the video. This is one of the more realistic Bigfoot escapades in some time.

Naturally, skeptics are analyzing the video in the hopes of finding an explanation. Yet even healthy cynics are pretty impressed with what they see. They note that the witnesses don't appear to be acting. If they were, the skeptics say, they'd likely be a lot more vocal, and fall into the overacting trap. (Watch this video for full breakdown.) They also didn't stick around to get a great shot, which also rings of a very natural reaction, but didn't help when it came to capturing a better image.

Nevertheless, the shot of what clearly looks like the animals big broad arms is extremely compelling, which is why Max Roth of Fox 13 caught up with Beard Card to talk about the incredible encounter.

Card told Roth how they were standing there for a good chunk of time even before recording what they believed to be a bear at the time, while he was trying to get the camera to work. During their exchange, Card hit on their reaction. Here are a few excerpts.
CARD: "But when it stood up and looked at us--and we a.ssumed it was a bear up to that point--but, when it stood up and looked at us, it was this massive animal. We don't know what it was. I mean, none of us believe in Bigfoot, so...we've talked about it over and over again since Monday when it happened and all of us are positive that thing wasn't a bear."

ROTH: "You're not a Bigfoot guy?

CARD: "Nope...none of us have ever believed in that kind of thing."

ROTH: "So what do you think it was?"

CARD: "I don't know!...We don't know what it was...I don't know if Bigfoot exist or not but that was a huge animal."

[video - click to view]

57 comments for "Nov 4 - Big Foot Like Creature Chases Hunters In Utah"

5 years ago '06        #2
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
 5 years ago '08        #3
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
People need to quit with this sh*t. This Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, UFO, willy mammoths, Mermaids, and Giant squids mythical creature sh*t just proves how many attention wh0ores there are on earth. What do people get out of making up these videos and stories of fake mythical creatures except for 5 seconds of fame and their honesty and credibility being completely ruined? If someone told me that saw a bigfoot or loch ness monster I'd never listen to what that n*gga says ever again in my life.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 11-04-2012 at 05:26 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #4
DonFalcon 
space
space
$356 | Props total: 5 5
 Chief Dee said:
People need to quit with this sh*t. This Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, UFO, willy mammoths, Mermaids, and Giant squids mythical creature sh*t just proves how many attention wh0ores there are on earth. What do people get out of making up these videos and stories of fake mythical creatures except for 5 seconds of fame and their honesty and credibility being completely ruined? If someone told me that saw a bigfoot or loch ness monster I'd never listen to what that n*gga says ever again in my life.
You obviously have never done ANY type of research. Loch Ness Monster is described as a Plesiosaur type dinasour which existed when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Could it still be alive? Who knows. All it takes is one bone. Bigfoots could be surviving Gigantopithecus. And if not that, then they could be an unknown primate species. There are new species of primates, birds, reptiles, etc being discovered to this day. So it is possible. Wolly Mammoths? Really? Those were roaming the earth just tens of thousands years ago. And Giant squid? Those are scientifically accepted. The fu*k are you talking about? Oh and please do your research on UFOs because you will find the most information about them. Matter of fact, go do your research on all of that sh*t and then come back.
 5 years ago '10        #5
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 DonFalcon said:
You obviously have never done ANY type of research. Loch Ness Monster is described as a Plesiosaur type dinasour which existed when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Could it still be alive? Who knows. All it takes is one bone. Bigfoots could be surviving Gigantopithecus. And if not that, then they could be an unknown primate species. There are new species of primates, birds, reptiles, etc being discovered to this day. So it is possible. Wolly Mammoths? Really? Those were roaming the earth just tens of thousands years ago. And Giant squid? Those are scientifically accepted. The fu*k are you talking about? Oh and please do your research on UFOs because you will find the most information about them. Matter of fact, go do your research on all of that sh*t and then come back.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #6
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 DonFalcon said:

If the Loch Ness monster is a dinosaur, that means dinosaurs didn't die off too long ago. Unless you're trying to saying dinosaurs have a life span of million of years.

11-04-2012, 06:33 PM         #7
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
....giant squids factually exist, go look up the dozens of close up videos, research, articles, etc

UFO's.....100% exist idiot. If I throw something past you and you don't know what it was, that's a UFO dumbfu*k
 5 years ago '06        #8
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
If the Loch Ness monster is a dinosaur, that means dinosaurs didn't die off too long ago. Unless you're trying to saying dinosaurs have a life span of million of years.

True but remember we only discovered like 10% of what's actually out there scientist say in the arctic where all that ice and snow and deep water is no telling what... Also we jut found that fungus that eats plastic like last year. Healing concrete was just brought to our attention a few weeks ago 9it breaks or cracks it automatically repairs itself)
 5 years ago '05        #9
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6954 6954
man thats a fu*kin bear
 11-05-2012, 03:18 AM         #10
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
no its not

if YOU throw something past someone YOU know what it is so its cant be a UFO
I would know what it was but you wouldn't making it a UFO to you dumbfu*k
 5 years ago '07        #11
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Ldogg310 said:
no its not

if YOU throw something past someone YOU know what it is so its cant be a UFO
this gotta be a troll post
 5 years ago '04        #12
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172

[pic - click to view]

UFO in the background
 5 years ago '10        #13
DonFalcon 
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
man thats a fu*kin bear
Not saying it's bigfoot, but bears dont turn like that and sway their arms in an almost human/primate nature. Also, check out the arms and how the hands curl like a human/primate when that thing turns. Bears also are not THAT broad shouldered.

Check out this slowed down and enhanced video. I can't embed youtube or images at work so here's the link

!

And the following is a black bear standing up. Judge for yourself

5 years ago '10        #14
DonFalcon 
space
space
OK the youtube link doesnt direct you to the specific link so just type in...Provo Canyon Bigfoot Encounter - HD - Slowed and Enhanced
 5 years ago '11        #15
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
I never got people that went hiking in areas and didn't have guns or weapons on them...if I ever went hiking in a heavily wooded area, I would carry a gun on me or have one of my friends bring a gun along just for safety...also the fact that you see 3 seconds of the beast in questions discredits this video...not saying that Bigfoot doesn't exist, I personally think there is a creature like him out that hasn't been discover but this video is plain lame, weak attempt at Internet fame and glory
 5 years ago '06        #16
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Another let down video
 11-05-2012, 09:45 AM         #17
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Thank GOD for your common sense...........without his existience I dont know where the world would be
 5 years ago '07        #18
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16059 16059
ole
[pic - click to view]

a55 hunters

11-05-2012, 11:19 AM         #19
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:

Thank you sir
 5 years ago '06        #20
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
even in that slowed enhanced version i didnt see sh*t but a lump of fur
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy