Kendrick Lamar Changes His Mind About Voting and Defends Obama, Now Encourages People to Vote

most viewed right now
NBA Chicago Bull Pg Rajon Rondo suspended 1 game by team
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Unmarried pastor gets knocked up: DesireÉ allen is neither sorry nor ..
14 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 5 - Hell of South Korean dog meat farms exposed
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
babalou 
space
space
$12,421 | Props total: 4 4
 lflaxjr_1 said:
The two party system is a joke period. The Illuminati talking point is nothing but a strawman used to discredit a legitimate issue. Every 4 years the general public is presented with two choices, between two gangs the Democrips and the Rebloodicans. You never get a third choice or an alternative. Because they're always excluded from the debates and don't want people to hear or debate about real issues. We get two corporate puppets/slave masters to choose from. fu*k Romney and Obama, Democrips and Rebloodicans. I'm voting third party. Don't change your belief system for the system k.dot!
Real talk. It's like you only get 2 choices, as if thats how sh*t really works out in life. I told a couple of people i know that i wasnt voting for either cat on the presidental ballot but would vote for all of the local stuff, like the senator race, etc. And people were acting like i was setting the race back 1000 years becuase i wasnt giving ANOTHER free vote to Obama. My thing is, WTF has the president, or any president done for us. (Non-rich) People are kidding themselves if they think a politicial is gonna do anything for them outside of disaster relief during a natural diasater.

I asked myself yesterday am I better off than I was 4 years ago and the answer is YES, but yes because i got off my a.ss, put a portfolio and resume together and got my a.ss a steady job. Did the president have anything to do with that? Hell no. I got a job at the height of the recession and had to f!ght to get it. On the flipside, am i worse off than I was 4 years ago? HELL YEAH but that sh*t is personal problems and dont have sh*t to do with the president either.

bottom line is that you shouldnt waste your vote, but dont let people bully you into voting for a specific person who gets a certain image in the media/news and is spending $$$ on TV ads.

And stop waiting for other people to magically fix your problems because if thas the case we would all have decent houses that WE OWN and steady jobs. If yall think either canidate can fix this economy any time soon youre out of your damn minds
 4 years ago '05        #42
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
 240ka said:

A vote on the city and state level makes a huge difference especialy.
 4 years ago '04        #43
dat_boi_tj 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 163 163
As a black dude, I feel the same way... all the illuminati, puppet president talk is cool but you get sick of people blaming EVERYTHING on Obama just because he's black... My vote is on some retaliation sh*t.. Nothing will p!ss these racist whiteys up more than Obama getting a second term... puppet or not

Last edited by dat_boi_tj; 11-05-2012 at 12:20 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #44
g0tt1 200 heat pts200
space
space
$8,881 | Props total: 857 857
Voting for Obama?

11-05-2012, 01:20 PM         #45
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you're an idiot to think your vote matters
 4 years ago '04        #46
dat_boi_tj 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 163 163
 HeruDat said:
why would white males be pissed off when they running sh*t, always have ran sh*t, and still. As a black dude, I feel like yall need to stop acting like you get some kind of victory by seeing a bi-racial president. Dude has already told yall -- I ain't here for Black America. He's a great dude but he's more of a celebrity at this time just for the simple fact he is the first Black prezy in the US. And thats what keeps him on the pedestal.

You still gonna be profiled more, sent to jail more, schools and streets in your community still gonna be fu*ked up. Him being black makes yall too happy you're blinded

Whatever mysterious white man your referring to isnt who im talking about... you have low level politicians and citizens dogging out Obama just because of him name and skin color, and they can say what they want because its unlikely that were going to stick up for him... I was 18 once and looked at all the youtube videos and read all the books, but you a.ssume power through some sort of action, not just posting on message boards... What Obama getting re-elected to me means is that we as black people can unite for a common cause for the first time since the 60s..
 4 years ago '10        #47
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 15 15
 240ka said:
its obvious you dont listen to Soulo then or youre just d!ckriding
Its obvious you dont comprehend K.DOT. Control System isnt better then any Album released under the moniker of Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick+more content, better storytelling, better song making ability. Only thing Soulo has him on is punchlines.
 11-05-2012, 03:14 PM         #48
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you didn't vote for the propositions for your local city and state...you can only be on here "typing" bulls#it, cuz your voice is gone!

......and i'm screaming f*ck the man-made law in the same breath
 11-05-2012, 03:16 PM         #49
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastynoble said:
smh at this dude...he aint as intelligent as he makes himself look. especially with that heavy Christian theme throught gkmc

ab-soul>>>>>

control systems>>>>>
and there you have it...+2
 4 years ago '06        #50
marcusaka50 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$26,638 | Props total: 3522 3522
Kendrick had to back track even tho his opinion is as good as mine....who cares.

puppet a.ss n*gga
 4 years ago '07        #51
RubbahBandMayn 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 1265 1265
 One-O-One said:
But when that right is not actually a right but an exercise in futility, then what?

Voting for state officials works. But the presidential election is well known to be suspect. We do not ACTUALLY vote for presidents, the electoral college does and its an outdated practice.

That would mean its OUR duty to f!ght and die to empower our vote so it MATTERS, not participate in a broken system & making believe it works. Why guilt trip somebody into something they do not believe in.
Bravo!!!

Last edited by RubbahBandMayn; 11-05-2012 at 06:07 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #52
Deniro732 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,349 | Props total: 1121 1121
right or wrong you'll get left n*gga
 4 years ago '04        #53
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,428 | Props total: 10 10
 240ka said:
Like I said. Anyone who isnt a white male and doesnt exercise their right to vote when people fought and died for us to have this right is an idiot
They fought for our rights to be treated as HUMANS/EQUALS, not voting......

Last edited by knowughetto; 11-05-2012 at 09:24 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #54
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,428 | Props total: 10 10
 dat_boi_tj said:
Whatever mysterious white man your referring to isnt who im talking about... you have low level politicians and citizens dogging out Obama just because of him name and skin color, and they can say what they want because its unlikely that were going to stick up for him... I was 18 once and looked at all the youtube videos and read all the books, but you a.ssume power through some sort of action, not just posting on message boards... What Obama getting re-elected to me means is that we as black people can unite for a common cause for the first time since the 60s..

How the fu*k are we gonna unite for a common cause when we're still k!lling each other everyday over bullsh*t? How are we gonna unite for a common cause when we're still hating each other everyday? One of the dumbest statements I've ever read.

4 years ago '04        #55
Fameus 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,044 | Props total: 1389 1389
 ..AMARU.. said:
Ive a Degree in Politics and this is the most sensible thing I have seen in this thread
Out of curiousity is hard to find a job with that degree ?
 11-06-2012, 05:54 AM         #56
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you "anti-establishment" people are fu*king idiots.......what makes this evident is the dumbass nicknames you use like Nobaama and the democrips....lets me know how childish and moronic your idea are...not t say that what you claim is not true.....it's just a lot more to it....
 11-06-2012, 06:43 AM         #57
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordOnThaStreet said:
you're an idiot to think your vote matters
So are you saying our forefathers died for nothing? All these women who fought for their sovereignty suffered and died for nothing? White people purposely kept minorities from voting for no reason? Your comment shows both ignorance and complete disrespect to the millions who have died so that you can spew your falsehoods freely....good job
 11-06-2012, 06:48 AM         #58
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Some of you "anti-establishment" people are fu*king idiots.......what makes this evident is the dumbass nicknames you use like Nobaama and the democrips....lets me know how childish and moronic your idea are...not t say that what you claim is not true.....it's just a lot more to it....
It's easy for a lot of these racists to anonymously post stuff up here without having their true motives obvious. What is astonishing is that kids see this and ride with it cuz they think it's funny....it's not, you're being manipulated not to vote.

They want y'all to politically castrate yourself for their benefit. If the cynics really believed their vote didn't count why be so aggressive at making everyone else join them in not voting? What's the agenda?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Pusha T Is A B*ITCH & He's Scared Of Drake
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
52 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
81 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Last Tango in Paris Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
102 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy