Kendrick Lamar Changes His Mind About Voting and Defends Obama, Now Encourages People to Vote

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2012, 01:08 PM         #1
5572 pageviews
66 comments

TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kendrick Lamar Changes His Mind About Voting and Defends Obama, Now Encourages People to Vote

[pic - click to view]

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/ .. tuesday-video/
Fxcking Jimmy Iovine and these labels heads probably made this nicca do this shxt. He's been too real as it is, he can't throw around any more hints that the shxt is all a joke. Gotta keep the sheep blind so they can think voting is important and actually means something. Like the President really controls America. But fxck it, they gotta keep playing the game. The label said Kendrick, if you keep opening these sheeple's minds, we gon drop yo a.ss !

But I like what he said about people blaming Obama for everything...

66 comments for "Kendrick Lamar Changes His Mind About Voting and Defends Obama, Now Encourages People to Vote"

5 years ago '12        #2
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
Power of the masses
 5 years ago '09        #3
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,428 | Props total: 1338 1338
Get that $$$ k.dot not even mad but just watch d'evils
 5 years ago '06        #4
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
A wise n*gga told yall to listen to what these rappers say then ask yourself was it some real sh*t.
 11-04-2012, 02:26 PM         #5
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
west coast n*ggas be bi polar man wassup wit yall fools
 5 years ago '08        #6
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 Southern_Boi said:
A wise n*gga told yall to listen to what these rappers say then ask yourself was it some real sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #7
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,070 | Props total: 4212 4212
Y'all n*ggas really going hard on that two headed party sh*t..

Least y'all can do is vote for the lesser of two evils, all y'all probably do all day is smoke and watch illumiminati documentaries
 5 years ago '05        #8
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
Kendrick realized he didn't want to be grouped with f*ggots like Lupe down the road
 5 years ago '05        #9
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
 tupacnasfan said:
Because nobama works for the very same people that romney works for and that fixed news and CNN worked for, they all in the same thing.
 5 years ago '05        #10
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
The two party system is a joke period. The Illuminati talking point is nothing but a strawman used to discredit a legitimate issue. Every 4 years the general public is presented with two choices, between two gangs the Democrips and the Rebloodicans. You never get a third choice or an alternative. Because they're always excluded from the debates and don't want people to hear or debate about real issues. We get two corporate puppets/slave masters to choose from. fu*k Romney and Obama, Democrips and Rebloodicans. I'm voting third party. Don't change your belief system for the system k.dot!

Last edited by lflaxjr_1; 11-04-2012 at 05:47 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #11
Adwerdz 317 heat pts317
space
space
$32,645 | Props total: 23066 23066
 5 years ago '09        #12
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,366 | Props total: 17443 17443
i wonder if the d!ckridng hipsters that said they're not gonna vote either because of kendrick are gonna change their minds and vote
 5 years ago '10        #13
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,605 | Props total: 4353 4353
 Cantankerous said:
Kendrick realized he didn't want to be grouped with f*ggots like Lupe down the road
lupe and the others know whats up with America

besides you have the right not to vote
 5 years ago '05        #14
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
 kiddrocay said:
lupe and the others know whats up with America

besides you have the right not to vote
You just a d!ck rider for some lame n*gga who says he was visited by aliens , surprised you changed your ava
 5 years ago '10        #15
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,605 | Props total: 4353 4353
 Cantankerous said:
You just a d!ck rider for some lame n*gga who says he was visited by aliens , surprised you changed your ava
nah son im just pointing out the bull ish.
 5 years ago '04        #16
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,587 | Props total: 4028 4028
Your a moron if you take your political advice from a 25 year old entertainer.
 5 years ago '04        #17
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
 Peterparker said:
I don't understand why MTV would put he changed his mind and not show the video of him saying he changed his mind. sh*t is suspect as fu*k to me why MTV would do that. Cuz honestly I was ready to bark on Kendrick if he really changed his mind. But when you look at the video he says nothing of that just states people need to do for self instead of relying so much on the president. I'm betting MTV put that up because they have a Obama agenda and not to mention the average person only read headlines anyway. You know how idiotic the average American is. WATCH you'll see what i'm talking about from later responses.
 5 years ago '08        #18
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,097 | Props total: 23289 23289

[pic - click to view]

he not about that life
 5 years ago '05        #19
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 537 537
n*ggas talk illuminati bet they won't leave north America tho. Since we are such a joke and sheep and whatever youtube researcher calls it.. Where my sacrifice at.
 5 years ago '05        #20
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign.

But sadly a third party has no chance to win so this time and beyond I'm staying home.

it makes me sick that we have a one party system that is controlling this country.
I feel you bruh. But, as Joseph Stalin once famously said: “It’s not the votes that count. It’s who counts the votes.” I was going to stay home as well, but I've decided to go ahead and participate. My vote is mine, and so long as my vote is consistent with my conscience, it is impossible to waste my vote. It also depends on if you live in a battleground state or a predetermined state. But yea I believe they will steal the election. All the signs are there.The battleground states third parties have a greater chance of winning. My candidate made an afford to run so I gotta at least support the liberty movement.But yea I believe they will steal the election. All the signs are there. But if obama gets back in he's gonna drop the hammer on us with all of the executive orders he signed and the draconian policies he has in place because he's not facing reelection after this one so he's going all the way.

Last edited by lflaxjr_1; 11-04-2012 at 08:19 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy