Amanda Bynes: I'm a "Retired Multi-Millionaire"

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
yeah that sienfeild sh*t is cool and all, but whats up with dem pics
 5 years ago '04        #42
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 SM said:

Amanda Bynes can do what she wants.

The former Nickelodeon star -- whose recent erratic behavior and multiple, driving-related arrests have friends and family fearing that she's headed down a dangerous path -- was the subject of a less-than-flattering In Touch magazine story this week.

The tabloid claimed the actress, 26, paraded around a NYC tanning salon recently -- wearing nothing but her goggles.

A witness told the mag Bynes looked "painfully thin" and that "she seemed totally out of it."

"[She] didn't seem to care that everyone saw her nekkid," the witness shared. (A store employee countered that Bynes comes in frequently but "is always polite" and "usually just in and out.")

Needless to say, Bynes isn't pleased with the publication's report on her visit to the salon.

"I'm suing In Touch for printing a fake story," the furious star told Us Weekly Thursday. "I'm not 'troubled.' I don't get nekkid in public. I'm 26, a multi-millionaire, retired. Please respect my privacy."

Bynes herself may not be troubled, but she's got legal troubles a-plenty -- the former What I Like About You star is currently facing a DUI, two hit-and-run charges, as well as two separate charges for driving with a suspended license.

Following her spring DUI arrest, Bynes took to Twitter to plead her case to a higher power: President Barack Obama.

"Hey Barack Obama . . . I don't drink," she wrote in June. "Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end."

In September, TMZ reported that Bynes was dropped by her agent, publicist and lawyer, all within the span of a few weeks.

damn i didn't know all that happen...wth happen to this chick??? i thought that kind of stuff only happen to disney girls...
 5 years ago '10        #43
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 swayze said:
Theres no way this is remotely true.
Very true.

The payments actors receive from syndication are called residuals, and they are unrelated to the sale of syndication rights. Rights are sold by the show's producers (which was why Jerry made bank on Senfeld; he was a producer, the others weren't), while residuals are determined by the actor's contract. Base residual rates are determined by the SAG and AFTRA unions, so everybody gets something, but of course this is one of the parts of the contract that gets renegotiated when a show turns out to be a hit (as in the many contract negotiations with the cast of Friends).

As for amounts, I it's closer to pennies per broadcast than dollars. Otherwise it would be prohibitively expensive for a station to run a show with a large cast like Full House as many times a day as they do. Still, that can add up to a nice income for an actor, considering the number of stations that will pick up a successful show.

Over time the amount goes down, based on what the original Syndication deal was and stations dropping the show.

For example, in the 90's plenty of stations had shows like "Who's the Boss" and "Family Matters" in syndication daily, so the actors were receiving a lot more residuals. Now a days you'd be hard pressed to find either on TV, therefore the residuals have slowed up.
 5 years ago '05        #44
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 884 884
 TheMindOf said:
Were talking about "Seinfeld" NBC's most valuable property of all time vs "What I Like About You" (a B-List sitcom on a C-List network)

Also, Jerry Seinfeld is a co-creator, along with Larry David. Thats why he makes so much off of it.

If you think Kramer and Newman eating like Jerry, you crazy.

The person who's really eating off the syndication of "What I Like About You" is Dan Schneider, the creator/producer

Dude made:

- What I like About you
- All That
- iCarly
- Keanan and Kel
- Drake and Josh

If syndication automatically made actors rich, none of them would end up like this

[pic - click to view]

he's a bad example because of Gary Coleman people got their syndication money sh*t in order and also made sure that child actors had their money stashed away in a trust so that their parents couldnt blow through it like his did
 5 years ago '04        #45
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 zhiggeman said:
so can we get video from the salon of said escapade??
 5 years ago '08        #46
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 397 397
If Frankie Muniz is worth 40M, Amanda has to have at least 50. She had three shows that were all pretty big, maybe no single one bigger than Malcolm in the middle, but combined it should be around twice his salary. And she had the movie with him too, there's no way that he's worth more than her.

She still made more money in her childhood than most people will see in their lifetimes. As longs as she stays out of jail and away from the hard stuff she'll be fine.
 5 years ago '05        #47
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

Wonder how much Dewey was sittin on before he passed away...
Dewey is dead?
 5 years ago '12        #48
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2

TheMindOf said:
Were talking about "Seinfeld" NBC's most valuable property of all time vs "What I Like About You" (a B-List sitcom on a C-List network)

Also, Jerry Seinfeld is a co-creator, along with Larry David. Thats why he makes so much off of it.

If you think Kramer and Newman eating like Jerry, you crazy.

The person who's really eating off the syndication of "What I Like About You" is Dan Schneider, the creator/producer

Dude made:

- What I like About you
- All That
- iCarly
- Keanan and Kel
- Drake and Josh

If syndication automatically made actors rich, none of them would end up like this

[pic - click to view]

the Gary Coleman thing is wrong. funny but wrong
 5 years ago '08        #49
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 397 397
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Dewey is dead?
erik per sullivan is Not dead last I checked
 5 years ago '12        #50
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 TheMindOf said:
Reminds me of when Malcolm in the Middle said he retired and sitting on 40 Mil

[pic - click to view]

the line where he said good luck at moving out your moms house at 35 was ether
 5 years ago '07        #51
jkjb16a 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 1 1
 dameons said:
This bish prolly got 2.5 mill in the bank , and it will be drained in 5 years .
nickelodeon kids make loot!!!

5 years ago '11        #52
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
 killahkazi said:
yeah that sienfeild sh*t is cool and all, but whats up with dem pics

priorities n99a...get that sheit correct
 5 years ago '06        #53
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 13567 13567
 dameons said:
This bish prolly got 2.5 mill in the bank , and it will be drained in 5 years .
more than you got broke hater
she was on all that at 9
 5 years ago '04        #54
octane 
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 641 641
 TheMindOf said:
You only really eat off syndication for the first few years.

Every time they air the episode, you get less and less money.

For example, I once watched an interview with Will Smith where he talks about still getting checks for "Fresh Prince", but at this point its like 0.34 cents every time.
She is Jewish also. She probably has trust funds and all that sh*t. She might lose all the money she earned, but she will never be eating with M C Hammer
 5 years ago '04        #55
octane 
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 641 641
I would also like to eat that crazy pus*y. She probably wants to be choked, spanked, and hair pulled.
 5 years ago '06        #56
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 13567 13567
 octane said:
She is Jewish also. She probably has trust funds and all that sh*t. She might lose all the money she earned, but she will never be eating with M C Hammer

smh @ anti semitism
 5 years ago '11        #57
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,179 | Props total: 3469 3469
retirin with an estimated 8mil :ohhellnonas:
 5 years ago '06        #58
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 DrX said:
she still smashing brothas,,,,,,,,,,,,

crazy white bi*ch with money = food
 5 years ago '04        #59
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
 ManWithoutFear! said:
bi*ch sound like Carson Palmer right now.
 5 years ago '09        #60
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,313 | Props total: 34657 34657
a jewish chick wildin out like that, plus she loves n*ggas? her parents prolly disowned her
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy