Cassidy Accepts Meek Mill Rap Battle Offer (For $100,000)

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
71 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4197 4197
that's like pop warner vs nfl

normally i would say cassidy shouldn't even entertain this nonsense but that's a free 100k. meek can't be serious.
 11-04-2012, 02:28 PM         #142
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:

Cassidy bout to murk Meek.
this

shyt aint even fair
 5 years ago '06        #143
jgatling 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 81 81
i think i have to be the only person that got wind of this news and can give less then a fluck about it before y'all bash me hear me out first....

Let's be clear if it wasn't for Diddy coming out, placing bets and sponsoring Sm2 and Lux gaining all the exposure that he did, half these n!ggas wouldn't even be talkin' about "oh yeah i'm ready, i'm comin' back to the ring" FOH!!

It's not really a good look overall because both Cass and Meek is from philly....it's no grudge match, no tension, no nothin'.....I put it in the same category of Mook vs Solomon, does it look good on paper yes, but it's no real merit with it, that's going the easy route....Why not give the people that's REALLY been doin' this battle sh1t, and really been puttin' in work and would body both of these n!ggas at the drop of a hat in the URL that opportunity. Two mainstream artists, that are the same age as these current battlers today and come from that background, battling each other is corny because they got nothin' to lose.

Don't let the star status confuse y'all.....Meek ain't been in the ring with no k!llers, and Cass for damn sure ain't been in the ring with a k!ller, he got one body we all know about which was freeway...which is a weak w because freeway is not or never was a battle rapper

Stick em' in the ring with a big t, or yung ill, or jc, or k-shine.....neither one of them would make it half way through the 2nd round

Last edited by jgatling; 11-04-2012 at 03:02 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #144
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
dude really think Cassidy spits like he used too against freeway? Hes on straight papoose status right now go listen to any mixtape hes released after the accident

cass is TRASHHH, but so is meek mill that dude average as fu*k
 11-04-2012, 03:29 PM         #145
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:
why would that battle be the undercard when it'll be a 1000x better
If you want major sponsors then you need a marquee name and Cassidy is a Gold selling recording artist with a few platinum singles, Lux is only known in battle-rap circles.

If Smack could make a Borough vs Borough theme with a few matches he could get some of these rap dudes to put up a few stacks for their borough like Diddy did for Harlem with Rex.
 5 years ago '11        #146
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 Graftedgenes said:
We got these guppies brains twisted so lets just keep scrambling em.

MMG got em fascinated and captivated.

That's why I said get Diddy involved.

Diddy already put up 10K on the 2nd round winner between Aye Verb & T-Rex so make a card like this:

Reed Dollaz Vs Tsu Surf

Chilla Jones Vs Conceited

Math Hoffa Vs Dose (rematch)

Loaded Lux Vs Hollow da Don

Cassidy Vs Mook

Meek Mill Vs Dizaster

Get a 5000+ capacity venue tickets $50 & 150 V.I.P with sponsors from Ciroc, Puma, Dre Beats, etc.

Like Meek said in the video Mook Vs Cassidy would be the business.
n*gga surf is battling con next month...reed is pus*y he claim he need a year to get ready so if he ever do battle its not till SM3, ya card type fucced up
 5 years ago '05        #147
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,292 | Props total: 6404 6404
the fastest respones to a callout pOst hov ether cass was like meek? 100k? had his hood secetary respond via twitter like hurryup get on that dummy.. this guy wanna give me free mony and get you back for the amen record and the pastor in meek hood since cass say he hold philly down.. it aint beans.. jada gets no respect.. could of been diddys shinny slave outfits gilly cant blow meek d!ck just hard off himself cuz he sold a few records and i like some of the raps n his music but his team is fu*kn garbage and that little dirty a.ss n*gga trash is the worse guy in the crew no compliment to rick ross..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now