Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Prestige and League Emblems Revealed

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
6562 pageviews
29 comments

Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Prestige and League Emblems Revealed

The possibly complete list of Black Ops 2 League and Prestige Emblems have been revealed... including the completely BADASS final Prestige Master Emblem... (everything is unlocked)

I said possibly complete because only ten prestige's have been officially announced, but 15 emblems have been found on the latest ELITE update... although four of them (#11 -15) were Blops I Emblems...so those last four could be placeholders in case they want to add more or they might be nothing at all...

[pic - click to view]

Thanks to
[pic - click to view]

CharlieIntel
for the above pic

so the Ten Official ones are shown below

League Emblems

[pic - click to view]

Prestige Emblems

[pic - click to view]

Big thanks to absolutecobblers for these images.

In case anyone is wondering Leagues in Black Ops 2 works by pairing players of similar skill into the same MP matches. Whenever you level up and get better at the game you move up in tiers which means you play against (presumably) better players...

-Written by me using information provided by MP1ST and Picture sources are credited

29 comments for "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Prestige and League Emblems Revealed"

5 years ago '12        #2
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
Wish they had leagues in mw3, all I find is retards with sh*tty connection and that last prestige emblem

Last edited by Jake2by4; 11-03-2012 at 02:38 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #3
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Them sh*ts are tough
 5 years ago '06        #4
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8918 8918
fu*king f*ggit game.
 5 years ago '04        #5
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Special Edd said:
fu*king f*ggit game.
Come on Edd stay out the thread if you don't like the game homie...don't be trolling just for the hell of it...You are way better than that bullsh*t
 5 years ago '10        #6
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Special Edd said:
fu*king f*ggit game.
Please apologize.
 5 years ago '04        #7
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2037 2037
are they doing Custom like b4?
 5 years ago '07        #8
Rhodester757 
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 10 10
is this seriously thread worthy?
 5 years ago '09        #9
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
Them are dope. But I can happily say I've stuck to my word about boycotting this until they bring Last stand back into multiplayer. I kinda want the game but not bad enough that I'm willing to settle with some bullsh*t online multiplayer that caters to sh*tty a.ss players who cry about last stand and camping
 5 years ago '05        #10
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 Da Ill One said:
although four of them (#11 -15) were Blops I Emblems...

Zaosyn said:
Them are dope. But I can happily say I've stuck to my word about boycotting this until they bring Last stand back into multiplayer. I kinda want the game but not bad enough that I'm willing to settle with some bullsh*t online multiplayer that caters to sh*tty a.ss players who cry about last stand and camping
Fu*king badsters. Can't have easymode, won't play... If Last Stand was in I prob would pass on this. Lawl @ the Last Standers being the good players... I don't even pick them up when they on my team.

Last edited by IGOTSHITTZ; 11-03-2012 at 10:21 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #11
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 Zaosyn said:
Why do you wan't last stand back in the game?
 5 years ago '12        #12
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
How do you cry about sh*tty players But in the same breath endorse a bi*chass perk like Last stand
 5 years ago '09        #13
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:

Fu*king badsters. Can't have easymode, won't play... If Last Stand was in I prob would pass on this. Lawl @ the Last Standers being the good players... I don't even pick them up when they on my team.

[video - click to view]

1ARM said:
Why do you wan't last stand back in the game?

[video - click to view]

Jake2by4 said:
How do you cry about sh*tty players But in the same breath endorse a bi*chass perk like Last stand

[video - click to view]

Don't see anything easy-mode or bi*chass-ness about being able to drop 3 dudes in Search N Destory to win the game on Last Stand. Not everyone can be good with last stand, that sh*t doesn't make you invincible, infact if you suck with it, you're only hindering yourself by using a perk you suck with. The only people bi*ching about it are the people who get out played by a dude on last stand using a pistol
 5 years ago '12        #14
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 Zaosyn said:

Don't see anything easy-mode or bi*chass-ness about being able to drop 3 dudes in Search N Destory to win the game on Last Stand. Not everyone can be good with last stand, that sh*t doesn't make you invincible, infact if you suck with it, you're only hindering yourself by using a perk you suck with. The only people bi*ching about it are the people who get out played by a dude on last stand using a pistol
The fact is, when you're supposed to die you're supposed to die. If you need last stand to k!ll your enemy when they think you're dead, you suck.
 5 years ago '12        #15
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
 Zaosyn said:

Glad we won't have a f*g like you in ops2. The world is a better place now. You probably love death streaks too I bet

Last edited by Jake2by4; 11-03-2012 at 10:34 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #16
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
#11 is crack rock
 11-03-2012, 11:11 PM         #17
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no need for that bullocks with the awesomeness of zombies
 11-04-2012, 12:22 AM         #18
silentdirt12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do yal think it might be worth buying? i didnt like mw3 and i wonder if its any different from the guns and the sniping.
 5 years ago '04        #19
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 silentdirt12 said:
do yal think it might be worth buying? i didnt like mw3 and i wonder if its any different from the guns and the sniping.
The difference between MW3 and BO2 is that BO2 is a true upgrade/sequel -- unlike MW3, that looks like an MW2 expansion pack, it's obvious that BO2 is completely revamped, in UI, graphics, story, setting, etc.

BO took a little while to grow on me because I don't like period games (1940s, 50s, 60s, etc.) but all-in-all it was really dope. And now that they added a more modern/futuristic spin on it, I think this'll most definitely be worth coppin'.

I know iW went through some sh-t with their senior staff and whatnot, but they need to take notes.
 5 years ago '04        #20
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i hated last stand in mw3 i continue to dump shots in fools in last stand and still wind up dead some how fu*k that perk.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy