Juvenile Talks Leaving Cash Money, How Ice Cube Helped Him, and Claims Lil Wayne Got Ripped Off

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 SavageMitten said:
Click the link And on the second link he mentions it
oh aight

yeah ice cube looked out that was cool

I read that juve's 25 most essential songs list too, really good read
 5 years ago '07        #42
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 burtbeezy said:
idint know jayz fu*ked wit juvi like that but i guess u kinda cud becuz he was on his very first cd and u know how jayz is bout being on just anybody cd
400 Degreez was not Juve's first CD.
Juvenile had Being Myself in 1995 and Soulja Rags in 97(the album that got hima buzz in LA/TX). His first appearance was on DJ Jimi's song "Bounce for the Juvenile" in 1991. Juve's been in the game as long as the rest of the old school cats.
 5 years ago '06        #43
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 255 255
good read
 11-04-2012, 03:30 PM         #44
Joe DC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
as far as I know only Jim Jonsin sued for Lollipop
nah fam A L O T of n*ggas sued on Carter III. Deezle, Bangladesh etc.
 11-04-2012, 04:17 PM         #45
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“I thought he was scared [that’s why he stayed]. That’s how I took it. I was like, ‘You don’t have to be scared.’ I’m really from the projects. No disrespect to them, but I’m 10 times more street than they are. They would never go to some of the places I’d go, they’d never turn some of the corners I turned because they’re not like that. It’s two different ballgames.

“So I’m like, ‘Don’t let them n*ggas intimidate you. Don’t let that looking hard sh*t intimidate you because n*gga I’m really with it. If you wanna leave, leave. You’re with me now, not them.’ One thing led to another and he signed back, but I took it as he was scared.”

This right here stuck out more than anything in the interview. Juve lettin people know who was really G out the crew.
 5 years ago '06        #46
SM 38153 heat pts38153 OP
space
space
$127,747 | Props total: 66895 66895
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
Good f*cking read...If anyone has stories to tell it's Juvy with the Cash Money Drama,Katrina,and his daughter and baby mother k!lled back in the day...Gained a new respect for him after this interview...
 5 years ago '06        #47
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14701 14701
 SavageMitten said:
Y'all remember when juve went back in like 2005 why?
They paid him up front and he got out of his Cash Money contract for doing it.
 5 years ago '05        #48
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
At the end of the day. Wayne grew up with these n*ggaz. Without them he would not have had the exposure. Maybe he felt like he owe them something. But Baby and Slim dirty man. This n*ggaz use to carry around 100,000 in cash but you can't pay the n*ggaz making you rich?

Then he goes and buys cars gym shoes but can't pay n*ggaz? He did Bg the worst though. Just cause bg was on they white boy strung out. These cats back then made cash money. Baby wanna sit up and do cats dirty. Mannie fresh basically kept that label alive.
 5 years ago '11        #49
jew85em 22 heat pts22
space
space
$500 | Props total: 11 11
 Quddus said:
At the end of the day. Wayne grew up with these n*ggaz. Without them he would not have had the exposure. Maybe he felt like he owe them something. But Baby and Slim dirty man. This n*ggaz use to carry around 100,000 in cash but you can't pay the n*ggaz making you rich?

Then he goes and buys cars gym shoes but can't pay n*ggaz? He did Bg the worst though. Just cause bg was on they white boy strung out. These cats back then made cash money. Baby wanna sit up and do cats dirty. Mannie fresh basically kept that label alive.

yea if it wasnt fr mannie fresh beats, people would just call them no limit wanna bes
 5 years ago '04        #50
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,261 | Props total: 386 386
Baby and Slim the new Diddy
 11-05-2012, 06:37 AM         #51
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great read

Speaking of Juve, label wise don't he still got UTP ?
 5 years ago '07        #52
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 burtbeezy said:
idint know jayz fu*ked wit juvi like that but i guess u kinda cud becuz he was on his very first cd and u know how jayz is bout being on just anybody cd
Jayz fu*ked with a number of southern artists. especially the popular ones. Jay was always leeching on and riding the popular artists of the time wave.
 5 years ago '06        #53
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 ImInHerMouth said:
I knew you would be in this thread you lame a.ss sucka n*gga. What type of sucka would defend this sh*t Baby and Slim do to these artists and producers? I blame your old head. You're an example of why dudes need strong male role models

Pimp'n Says: Where did I refute anything Juvy said ole lame brain a$$ n!gga? My post is bout how he talk'n like he don't fuq wit 'em no more at all & they ain't got a situation in da works right now. U can't be 100 if u 50% off ole stupid a$$ lit boy.
 5 years ago '05        #54
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 679 679
 ash1990 said:
Juvenile knows more than u, acting like your in the industry
I'm sorry do you know who I am ? Sit your small a.ss down

Juvenile didn't even read his contract before signing. Nevermind the fact that he didn't have an attorney present. He should have known to read over his sh*t or have someone else read it for him, it's a fact of life, record labels BANK on the hope that every artist is as ignorant as him
 5 years ago '11        #55
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25103 25103
 Draped Up said:
Juve is an attention wh0ore

Wayne on a 30/70 royalty situation,

Cash Money gets 70% he gets 30%, he makes 90% of touring and 50% publishing, only thing is he doesn't own his masters, Cash money does
Surprised to hear you say this honestly..You can't even respect him being 100 in this interview?

wayne don't own his masters lmaooo but a rapper like cassidy owns all his masters and I know that for a fact so your point holds no weight.

Draped Up said:

Juvenile didn't even read his contract before signing. Nevermind the fact that he didn't have an attorney present. He should have known to read over his sh*t or have someone else read it for him, it's a fact of life, record labels BANK on the hope that every artist is as ignorant as him

Nah fam I know who you are but you still wrong.

how you gonna bring up juvenile's first fu*king contract against him..he was a kid and he even says himself he didn't know the difference between a criminal and entertainment lawyer and he was trying to tell the boyz about that but they didn't wanna listen..
 5 years ago '10        #56
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,762 | Props total: 2856 2856
Hella of a read & you can tell wasn't sh*t dilluted. People would be astounished if they found out what some artist REALLY make & whats theirs when its all said & done. Everybody wants to get into the music BUSINESS but its like nobody wants to learn about the BUSINESS....its a business.
 5 years ago '07        #57
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4802 4802
 Draped Up said:

u expect a dude still livin in tha projects doin bidness wit somebody who is supposed to be family to have a lawyer present and read ova a contract?
 5 years ago '05        #58
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 679 679
 Dray said:
Surprised to hear you say this honestly..You can't even respect him being 100 in this interview?

wayne don't own his masters lmaooo but a rapper like cassidy owns all his masters and I know that for a fact so your point holds no weight.

Nah fam I know who you are but you still wrong.

how you gonna bring up juvenile's first fu*king contract against him..he was a kid and he even says himself he didn't know the difference between a criminal and entertainment lawyer and he was trying to tell the boyz about that but they didn't wanna listen..
He wasn't no kid. He was Damn near 25

He should have known better after what happened to him on Take Fo
 5 years ago '05        #59
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
I always knew it had to be about money on why Juvie left...They better be glad Wayne blew up like he did...but When Wayne stops rapping and Baby founds him a new boy toy...he going to be broke as sh*t...I hate it for all his kids...
 5 years ago '05        #60
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 r.burgundy said:
u expect a dude still livin in tha projects doin bidness wit somebody who is supposed to be family to have a lawyer present and read ova a contract?
lol real sh*t...he must not know how "Hood n*ggas" are....

I bet its dudes now still getting screwed and they could read this article tomorrow and still not get it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy