Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday AD Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2012, 07:13 AM         #81
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whouthinkitis said:
You're probably right but I'm check those Cyber Monday deals as well. I'm just trying to upgrade my system altogether b/c I'm not buying them next gen consoles right out the gate.
I'm right there with ya. Looking to pick up a 360 hoping there will be some good a.ss deals this year so I can be held over till this next gen ish rolls through.

That 250gb bundle they got out now seems like a nice pick up but we'll see what this years Black Friday holds. Maybe target or best buy will have a door buster but I ain't dealin with them crazy a.ss crowds
 11-04-2012, 07:16 AM         #82
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i need is a decent tablet (hopefully gsm) with external storage (i need all the space i can get) and some clothes and kicks
 5 years ago '04        #83
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2424 2424
Leggo
 11-04-2012, 08:33 AM         #84
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll be on the lookout for blu-rays and games just like anyother BF...hopefully tablets are at a deal on BF...
 5 years ago '11        #85
nbrock 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 896 896
Looking for a good good price on a 60 inch led tv 240 hz
 11-04-2012, 08:59 AM         #86
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Can anybody advise me on some headphones? Debating on getting those beats but the bass in them got me like .. sh*t be a little much
if u do like the beats check out monsteroutlet online (well i think thats the name) i bought some last year they are all refurbished but they are half the price

they are not the greatest and dont let anyone tell u that they are but for half off you really cant go wrong

i got the solo hds they are good for wearing around town but if you are looking for great studio/dj head phones go with sennheiser or akg they are my personal favorites

in my opinion beats have too much bass where the highs can get distorted
 5 years ago '05        #87
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
From my perspective, all the things that go on sale on Black Friday are just a bunch of products, specifically electronics, that are essentially outdated
 5 years ago '06        #88
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I usually just go out to buy clothes. But online is where I get all my electronics like my Sony Google tv I got last year
 11-04-2012, 10:39 AM         #89
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that ps3 deal lookn nice...need to invest in a new on..my fat boy gettin so old its grown gray hairs!
 5 years ago '11        #90
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 3475 3475
where the deals on laptops at for cyber monday
 5 years ago '07        #91
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4825 4825
 #1nasfan said:
That sh*t ain't true, I know mad people with insignia, dynex, polaroid, ect. that got there sh*t years ago and have never had problems, but of course with picture quality, a lot of times u get what u pay for.
dudes an idiot lol.he thinks its 1990 an only sony still makes quality electronics
if u ova 120hz,anything is gonna look great for tha most part
 5 years ago '11        #92
imagnacarta 4 heat pts
space
space
$154 | Props total: 2 2
Post the damn deals....fu*k nobody wants to sift through your damn comments
 5 years ago '11        #93
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
 Chopzilla said:
I'm right there with ya. Looking to pick up a 360 hoping there will be some good a.ss deals this year so I can be held over till this next gen ish rolls through.

That 250gb bundle they got out now seems like a nice pick up but we'll see what this years Black Friday holds. Maybe target or best buy will have a door buster butI ain't dealin with them crazy a.ss crowds
That's why I go online every year for the Black Friday sales b/c them crowds is just too out of control I'm not going out there to get hurt b/c other folks are so anxious to get them deals. Seriously, they just need to stop doing the in-store Black Friday deals and just do everything online that way it cuts down on the hassle/bs.

I might see what best buy is offering online though but I'll probably end up finding better deals through amazon or ebay.
 5 years ago '12        #94
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 Zaosyn said:
Show me you have had the Beats Studios befor please. Any proof will do, a picture of an invoice from the place you ordered them from or something. Otherwise I DO NOT believe you've had a pair and I say this because of the incredible amount of ATH-M50 fanboys who slander the Beats when they don't even own a pair or have heard them to give a real opinion.

Keep in mind how delusional you are, you're recommending this guy a pair of headphones made for music producing with a fu*king 11 foot cable. Those headphones have no real use for a person who wants to enjoy their music on the go, or even at home depending on what you need 'em for. The ATH-M50 headphones jack doesn't even fit on most phone cases anyways so it's even more inconvenient and delusional to recommend someone them who wants a pair of headphones to listen to his music through. The ATH-M50s produce a very flat and sh*tty listening experience on purpose. They're not made for enjoying your music through, they're made to examine your music on the most flattest sound so you can make adjustments, again, not for people who just wants to listen to their music.

I remember putting the Studios on my first time and listening to Watch The Throne sh*t was cray. Then I tried to do the same sh*t with the ATH-M50s when I got 'em and they sounded like my $50 computer speakers except my computer speakers have a subwoofer and actually produce bass
Zaosyn, all i said was, without going into too much detail was do your research and find a good pair. If he wants beats he can have them. Just keep in mind $300, is a ton of money.
 5 years ago '06        #95
tonygunz 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 868 868
 Zaosyn said:
Get the Beats, I got them and love them, the Studios anyways. I also had the SOLO HDs and enjoyed them but I will say I felt everything in the Studios was better than the HDs, especially the bass.

Don't get the Audio Technica ATH-M50s, that's what nerdy a.ss retards who can't afford the Beats say. I HAVE the Audio Technica M50s and use them for computer use, they are NOT BETTER THAN THE BEATS STUDIOS. They lack any type of bass, they are very very flat, you will not experience your music unless you drop $50 on an equalizer and they have a long a.ss cable which makes them unportable. I also found them to be uncomfortable after awhile of wear, the Beats Studios are my absolute favorite pair of headphones and could wear them all day.

Proof I have the M50s & Beats so I can actually give a credible opinion and not talk out of my a.ss unlike broke M50 nerds who hate Beats

[pic - click to view]

Also I can't speak for the 50 cent SMS audio headphones or the Soul by Ludacris, but the reviews I've seen have always said that Soul by Ludacris was very good and usually ranked them above 50's SMS audio phones, so if Beats aren't your thing there's still options- but I firmly believe Beats are the best if you can score them for the right price.
I dj and produce (actually for a living not just a bedroom dj), so I'll just give my honest opinion. Here are some that I'd recommend, Beats Studios or Mixr, AT-M50's (these are what I use for spinning at clubs and as he said, they are flat, so I also use them for studio use when engineering songs because they give a very true sound unhyped sound and don't have that hi-fi sound that most of us like for our day to day listening), AiAiAi Tma-1, Sennheiser HD280PRO (comparable to the AT-M50s, i like the sound of these a little better, just started using these at my gigs, I can't wear these for extended periods though, maybe I just need to break them in, but they hurt the area around my ears after about 30min), Sol Republic Tracks (i really like these for listening to music on mobile devices, I use these when i workout, yea i'm one of those losers who wears bigger headphones at the gym instead of earbuds), and my FAVORITE as far as sound quality is concerned would have to be Bowers & Wilkins P5's, my first time listening through these i was like SHAT!, thats what music is supposed to sound like. But these all are headphones that I either own or have used frequently (one of my dj homeboys swapped me his aiaiai's a couple times because he wanted to test a pair of mine before buying them). But your best bet would be to go to an Apple store and Best buy, between those two stores, you'll be able to listen to pretty much any good headphones that are on the market. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the ones that we listed.
 5 years ago '05        #96
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
I'm trying to get a nice 32"+ this year...about time i got a new TV
 11-04-2012, 01:32 PM         #97
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Deals on any good laptops?

Also looking for deals on an Ipod
 5 years ago '07        #98
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 tonygunz said:
I dj and produce (actually for a living not just a bedroom dj), so I'll just give my honest opinion. Here are some that I'd recommend, Beats Studios or Mixr, AT-M50's (these are what I use for spinning at clubs and as he said, they are flat, so I also use them for studio use when engineering songs because they give a very true sound unhyped sound and don't have that hi-fi sound that most of us like for our day to day listening), AiAiAi Tma-1, Sennheiser HD280PRO (comparable to the AT-M50s, i like the sound of these a little better, just started using these at my gigs, I can't wear these for extended periods though, maybe I just need to break them in, but they hurt the area around my ears after about 30min), Sol Republic Tracks (i really like these for listening to music on mobile devices, I use these when i workout, yea i'm one of those losers who wears bigger headphones at the gym instead of earbuds), and my FAVORITE as far as sound quality is concerned would have to be Bowers & Wilkins P5's, my first time listening through these i was like SHAT!, thats what music is supposed to sound like. But these all are headphones that I either own or have used frequently (one of my dj homeboys swapped me his aiaiai's a couple times because he wanted to test a pair of mine before buying them). But your best bet would be to go to an Apple store and Best buy, between those two stores, you'll be able to listen to pretty much any good headphones that are on the market. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the ones that we listed.
You're not the only one. Hell I have a pair of Beats Solo HDs and I use them only for working out. I use my buds when I'm walking around campus because they're smaller and I don't have to worry about damaging them by putting them in my backpack. Nothin worse than tryna do powerclean and yanking your ear buds out with 225 on the bar
 11-04-2012, 01:41 PM         #99
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people friday.......n*ggas lining up to save 25 bucks on some sh*tty products
 5 years ago '12        #100
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
So nobody gon respond to what I said? (I know ya'll n*ggas got the answer)

"I have never participated in any Black Friday until now, so let me ask ya'll is it possible to catch the Black Friday sales and flip sh*t and make a few hundred dollas"?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy