Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday AD Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
The only thing I'm looking forward to on Black Friday is a 360 slim 250gb console.
 11-03-2012, 08:12 PM         #62
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whouthinkitis said:
The only thing I'm looking forward to on Black Friday is a 360 slim 250gb console.
You can already get a 250gb slim w/ skyrim and forza 4 for $249.99.

I doubt you see one much cheaper although you might see a better bundle.
 5 years ago '04        #63
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 662 662
Def ready for those Cyber Monday ads though. Hopefully Adorama or someone has some good a.ss Canon Lens deals.
 5 years ago '04        #64
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 SpyDa said:

[pic - click to view]

11-03-2012, 08:30 PM         #65
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is the site i use every year
 5 years ago '09        #66
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
I need a GPS and a new external. Gonna be watching closely on cyber Monday. fu*k a Black Friday.
 5 years ago '10        #67
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
and so it begins...
 5 years ago '10        #68
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Someone hook a n*gga up on them Bred 4's

Also looking for a beats by dre hp laptop for the low...
 5 years ago '11        #69
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
You can already get a 250gb slim w/ skyrim and forza 4 for $249.99.

I doubt you see one much cheaper although you might see a better bundle.
Idk I'm check amazon & ebay and see if they knock off another $50-100 (I'll be surprised if take $100 off) they take that off I'm coppin one. The bundle ain't bad I'd just take the games and sell them.
 11-03-2012, 09:16 PM         #70
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whouthinkitis said:
Idk I'm check amazon & ebay and see if they knock off another $50-100 (I'll be surprised if take $100 off) they take that off I'm coppin one. The bundle ain't bad I'd just take the games and sell them.
Id be surprised if they knocked $50 off seeing as they literally just knocked $50 off what? this month? last month?

The best deal i can see going on is 250gb slim w/ the games loaded in w/ $50 bestbuy/amazon/walmart/target gift card for the holiday bundle and the non holiday bundle with w/ $50 gift card and 1-2 games of your choice from their list. No way in hell are they dropping it to $150 that is just dumb.
 5 years ago '09        #71
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 DreamChasers said:
Zaosyn right about something? omg maybe! He right about the ATH M50s not having bass, and im sorry about not including in that in what I said. He thinks i dont have beats though and hes sadly mistaken. I have had the studios. They are garbage headphones with really sh*tty bass. You'd have to spend $400 for the best ones, the pros.

Like I said, do your research and shop around..

or you can go with salesman zaosyn at best buy

um yes we have Beats by Dre
Soul by ludacris
and SMS by 50...

Show me you have had the Beats Studios befor please. Any proof will do, a picture of an invoice from the place you ordered them from or something. Otherwise I DO NOT believe you've had a pair and I say this because of the incredible amount of ATH-M50 fanboys who slander the Beats when they don't even own a pair or have heard them to give a real opinion.

Keep in mind how delusional you are, you're recommending this guy a pair of headphones made for music producing with a fu*king 11 foot cable. Those headphones have no real use for a person who wants to enjoy their music on the go, or even at home depending on what you need 'em for. The ATH-M50 headphones jack doesn't even fit on most phone cases anyways so it's even more inconvenient and delusional to recommend someone them who wants a pair of headphones to listen to his music through. The ATH-M50s produce a very flat and sh*tty listening experience on purpose. They're not made for enjoying your music through, they're made to examine your music on the most flattest sound so you can make adjustments, again, not for people who just wants to listen to their music.

I remember putting the Studios on my first time and listening to Watch The Throne sh*t was cray. Then I tried to do the same sh*t with the ATH-M50s when I got 'em and they sounded like my $50 computer speakers except my computer speakers have a subwoofer and actually produce bass
 5 years ago '04        #72
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Can anybody advise me on some headphones? Debating on getting those beats but the bass in them got me like .. sh*t be a little much
in the last 3 years i've personally processed returns on about 600 pairs of beats...ranging from 24 hrs old to a year plus. them sh*ts are fu*king TRASH.
 5 years ago '11        #73
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
Hope to grab a plasma tv or LED tv in the 200-299 range...really just want good tv for video games and sports which would be any tv over 120 Hz but most tvs in my range aren't 120 so plasma for me!
 5 years ago '11        #74
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
Id be surprised if they knocked $50 off seeing as they literally just knocked $50 off what? this month? last month?

The best deal i can see going on is 250gb slim w/ the games loaded in w/ $50 bestbuy/amazon/walmart/target gift card for the holiday bundle and the non holiday bundle with w/ $50 gift card and 1-2 games of your choice from their list. No way in hell are they dropping it to $150 that is just dumb.
You're probably right but I'm check those Cyber Monday deals as well. I'm just trying to upgrade my system altogether b/c I'm not buying them next gen consoles right out the gate.

Last edited by whouthinkitis; 11-03-2012 at 11:31 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #75
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 3480 3480
im fu*kin cyber monday up this yr

i been waiting
 5 years ago '12        #76
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
I have never participated in any Black Friday until now, so let me ask ya'll is it possible to catch the Black Friday sales and flip sh*t and make a few hundred dollas?
 5 years ago '04        #77
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,852 | Props total: 5195 5195
 Se7en said:
@ IM dropping that ether. Who really thinks refresh rate has anything to do with colors/blacks? Also who would buy and RCA TV? This ain't 1997. Lol. If of ain't Samsung Sharp Sony or Toshiba then its probably got terrible washed out colors or will die a year down the road.. lol
That sh*t ain't true, I know mad people with insignia, dynex, polaroid, ect. that got there sh*t years ago and have never had problems, but of course with picture quality, a lot of times u get what u pay for.
 5 years ago '09        #78
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,226 | Props total: 13461 13461
Tv or laptop deal.
 5 years ago '12        #79
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4073 4073
Those moms better stay out of my way. I live in NY too so you already know black fridays are crazy.
 5 years ago '07        #80
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
 Zaosyn said:
Show me you have had the Beats Studios befor please. Any proof will do, a picture of an invoice from the place you ordered them from or something. Otherwise I DO NOT believe you've had a pair and I say this because of the incredible amount of ATH-M50 fanboys who slander the Beats when they don't even own a pair or have heard them to give a real opinion.

Keep in mind how delusional you are, you're recommending this guy a pair of headphones made for music producing with a fu*king 11 foot cable. Those headphones have no real use for a person who wants to enjoy their music on the go, or even at home depending on what you need 'em for. The ATH-M50 headphones jack doesn't even fit on most phone cases anyways so it's even more inconvenient and delusional to recommend someone them who wants a pair of headphones to listen to his music through. The ATH-M50s produce a very flat and sh*tty listening experience on purpose. They're not made for enjoying your music through, they're made to examine your music on the most flattest sound so you can make adjustments, again, not for people who just wants to listen to their music.

I remember putting the Studios on my first time and listening to Watch The Throne sh*t was cray. Then I tried to do the same sh*t with the ATH-M50s when I got 'em and they sounded like my $50 computer speakers except my computer speakers have a subwoofer and actually produce bass

Beats better than m50??? yea right

I've had beats pros and i brought them back the same day. Beats sounds good with rap songs but crappy with everything else

For the most part, beats is all show and isnt worth half of the asking price.

I love my m50, they are clear, crisp, and i could deal with the lack of bass. For the price, its much better than most headphones on the market
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy