Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday AD Thread

most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #341
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,428 | Props total: 4212 4212
i'm risking my life for that Fifa for $25. The only walmart around me is in the mexican hood, fu*k!
 6 years ago '10        #342
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,267 | Props total: 18859 18859
Went to best buy yesterday and the dude let me get the Xbox 360 250gb bundle (forza 4 + skyrim) for the black friday price, when it shoulda been 250


Shipped off Forza today for $22 credit on Amazon + the 50+ i already had up there. Then I ordered Hitman so it was free.

Now im just waiting for Thursday to come so I can go ham in wal mart on the $25 games

So much win this week
 6 years ago '05        #343
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
So Walmart.com is offering their black Friday deals all day Thursday?
 6 years ago '11        #344
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
avatar space
space
$4,696 | Props total: 1246 1246
if anyone ever feels like elaborating on online shopping and/or amazon price matching, plz feel free to drop those gems over here...

 6 years ago '09        #345
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,186 | Props total: 1347 1347
How is the Walmart sh*t gonna work on Thursday?

Are they gonna close the store at 8pm and re-open it at 10pm with all the deals? I'm just trying to figure out when I need to get there to get this WWE 13
 6 years ago '05        #346
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 Zaosyn said:
How is the Walmart sh*t gonna work on Thursday?

Are they gonna close the store at 8pm and re-open it at 10pm with all the deals? I'm just trying to figure out when I need to get there to get this WWE 13
the walmart i go to is open 24/7, what they do (at least at this walmart) is they stay open and prices go into effect at sales times
 6 years ago '09        #347
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,186 | Props total: 1347 1347
 SacTown said:
the walmart i go to is open 24/7, what they do (at least at this walmart) is they stay open and prices go into effect at sales times
That's how ours is too. Guess the same will apply. I wonder if I should get there early and just have a copy in hand it's not that serious though. People gonna be there for more than just WWE 13.
 6 years ago '12        #348
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$7,040 | Props total: 4061 4061
 Zaosyn said:
That's how ours is too. Guess the same will apply. I wonder if I should get there early and just have a copy in hand it's not that serious though. People gonna be there for more than just WWE 13.
i was thinking the same but sh*t theirs alot of kids man, dont be to sure they wont sell out
 6 years ago '04        #349
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$17,840 | Props total: 2862 2862
I wonder if radioshack is price matching

Would save me a trip to best buy for the ps3 bundle since theres a radioshack down the street from me.
 6 years ago '09        #350
xslick504 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,224 | Props total: 2090 2090
 Zaosyn said:
How is the Walmart sh*t gonna work on Thursday?

Are they gonna close the store at 8pm and re-open it at 10pm with all the deals? I'm just trying to figure out when I need to get there to get this WWE 13
my Walmart stores normally keep sh*t wrapped up till it's time to sell it... then let people just go ham.
 6 years ago '05        #351
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
Yea last year everybody and there brother were buying Madden 12 and BF3

sale started at midnight and I got there bout 10 minutes early, found the last copy of BF3 on the floor during the scramble in front of the video game cases

I'm really hoping I can buy sh*t @ Walmart.com this year to avoid the crowds
 11-20-2012, 06:33 PM         #352
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait a damn second...if walmart has a tv for $179, you have to buy that same tv at amazon for, say $400, then notify amazon about the price match, then get the difference paid back to you???
 6 years ago '12        #353
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,398 | Props total: 1705 1705
 SacTown said:
Yea last year everybody and there brother were buying Madden 12 and BF3

sale started at midnight and I got there bout 10 minutes early, found the last copy of BF3 on the floor during the scramble in front of the video game cases

I'm really hoping I can buy sh*t @ Walmart.com this year to avoid the crowds


BULLsh*t my dude!

WALMART crowds are INSANE!

I remember going Black Friday at Walmart about 4-5yrs ago and lemme tell you them fu*king people there are animals!

Good thing is I got to shoulder bump a few people

but that place is dangerous at 5AM


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #354
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,251 | Props total: 729 729
Any word on walmart.com or amazon price matching on game deals? fu*k going to stores.
 6 years ago '06        #355
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,094 | Props total: 13837 13837
What all stores are doing the xbox/Kinect bundle for 199? Going to try and go to some of them and see if they'll sell it early
 6 years ago '08        #356
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
 THNKS said:
wait a damn second...if walmart has a tv for $179, you have to buy that same tv at amazon for, say $400, then notify amazon about the price match, then get the difference paid back to you???
The store has to have it in stock.
 11-20-2012, 08:56 PM         #357
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what time is the sale at walmart start? thought it was 8pm but just saw a commercial and said that electronics sale goes on at 10
 6 years ago '11        #358
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,927 | Props total: 1673 1673
Said fu*k it and bought this
 6 years ago '05        #359
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 Kastanova said:
[/B]

BULLsh*t my dude!

WALMART crowds are INSANE!

I remember going Black Friday at Walmart about 4-5yrs ago and lemme tell you them fu*king people there are animals!

Good thing is I got to shoulder bump a few people

but that place is dangerous at 5AM

i'm really wondering if saving $15 on MLB 12 the show is worth going to fu*king walmart
 11-21-2012, 04:57 AM         #360
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need that red dead redemption goty and nfs:mw from Walmart but iono if I wanna deal with them zoo a.ss mafu*kas when I could get RDR for ten bucks more on ebay and nfs:mw for 35 on targets website on Thursday.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy