11/2 HELLO BROOKLYN! Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors Game Thread (featuring obsessed Knicks fans))

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2012, 02:58 PM         #41
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nets losssttttt if Yaal lose to the bum a.ss raptors it ain't sh*t u can tell knick fans

Landry fields gonna have 20/20 on Yaal bi*ch a.ss team
 11-03-2012, 02:59 PM         #42
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone make a new sig too bright and I don't like the black one for some reason
 5 years ago '07        #43
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Someone make a new sig too bright and I don't like the black one for some reason
Time to holla at the graphic design folks here.

Who got skills in the 'shopz?
 5 years ago '05        #44
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,429 | Props total: 2902 2902
 Bronxbombers said:
What Is Wrong w/ This n*gga ....Are u High Muthafuccker
You do know the team is not called the Manhattan Knicks right you dumb a.ss bi*ch. So manhattan aint sayin sh*t you f*g.
 5 years ago '05        #45
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,339 | Props total: 3137 3137
It will always and forever be witnetslost
 5 years ago '05        #46
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Willy Jay said:
I heard u root for every NY team

fu*k outa here f*ggot.

Ur not allowed to say anything to a Knick fan until ur bum a.ss can afford tickets to a game. No nosebleeds u fu*kin f*ggot

I already sonned u yesterday. Why you even talking still u fu*kin BUM. U didn't even have the balls to get back at me yesterday but randomly grew balls today to talk sh*t to others. First finish ur sh*t with me; rather than grow balls to talk sh*t to other u fu*kin pus*y. Hold my pocket u dirty Brooklyn roach
So wait...I'm supposed to address the fact that u think I'm broke? Why? Do you personally know me? First of all fu*k money. If you value that paper over anything you're a f*g. But to satisfy your bi*ch a.ss...how a n*gga gonna make $49.85 an hour and still be broke? Yeah you didn't a.ssume I was gettin it hoe. Lets stick with the fact that it k!lls you Brooklyn was the ONLY borough worthy of its own team. Salty a.ss bi*ch. And guess what I spend it on? Building my 16 acres so my kids could keep eatin. n*gga u worried about some tickets? Be real fam.
 5 years ago '05        #47
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Willy Jay said:
fu*k outa here u fake a.ss fan

Net fans here should make u take that logo off ur sig u fu*kin f*ggot
Damn...my wife popped out 3 kids for me. Twins even. But even she couldn't possibly be on my d!ck more than you are fam. Are you having problems at home son. n*gga I'm born and raised Ny...nobody gonna stop that. So stop me from being a Ny fan u f*g. Tell your borough they ain't eatin like Brooklyn.
 11-03-2012, 04:42 PM         #48
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willy Jay said:
I heard u root for every NY team

fu*k outa here f*ggot.

Ur not allowed to say anything to a Knick fan until ur bum a.ss can afford tickets to a game. No nosebleeds u fu*kin f*ggot

I already sonned u yesterday. Why you even talking still u fu*kin BUM. U didn't even have the balls to get back at me yesterday but randomly grew balls today to talk sh*t to others. First finish ur sh*t with me; rather than grow balls to talk sh*t to other u fu*kin pus*y. Hold my pocket u dirty Brooklyn roach

5 years ago '05        #49
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Willy Jay said:
brooklyn eating from dirty corner food carts and w/e u cook at home; roaches and rats were most likely all over that sh*t while u werent home

3 kids? good luck. no wonder u want a sh*tload of acres. fu*kin make em ur personal farm slaves

u keep pumpin ur chest out about brooklyn having a team

ur not part owner of the team

u cant even afford to go to a game

so wtf u so proud of?
Yo ur personal feelings all over this sh*t. Why u so mad? Why you wish I was doing as bad as you say I am? Did some Brooklyn n*ggas take yo hoe? Course we did. And I HAVE 16 acres, not WANT. And if u ain't thinkin about some land then you ain't never gonna have sh*t. That's grown man talk to a child like you spending $800 on tickets to come to Brooklyn. Smarten up you young dumb fu*k.
 5 years ago '04        #50
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 5 years ago '05        #51
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Willy Jay said:
im 25 and have owned a house since i was 21. can u say the same? u fu*kin pus*y. i sh*t on 800 tickets.

and im almost 99.9% my chick>>>>>>ur stretched out ho that was poppin kids out like a fu*kin dog givin birth

u sure they are all yours?
Yo we done. You have no facts dog...just another n*gga mad his borough ain't worth sh*t. Show me the facts for what u sayin about me and I'll address you again. SHOW me it's more than just u suckin me off. Prove what u sayin.

Oh and if u seen my kids you'll know they was mine. My girl had twins so it was a C-section...ain't sh*t stretch out. 5'8'' 130 pounds of Grenadian s3xiness. Why u think I put that work on her a.ss. And n*gga if u stay on my d!ck this long...ur first child is gonna be from me you fairy a.ss f*g.
 5 years ago '05        #52
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Willy Jay said:
fu*k outa here f*ggot. u go to any real net fan and theyll beat ur a.ss for even tryin to claim them and claim knicks. ur a clown b. u lost last night already. give it up

again

YOU LOST ALREADY. its over. its been over. ur my son and ur kids are my grandkids now.just the way sh*t is
So u saying u have ZERO proof to all the sh*t u been talkin about. U mean u admit you was just hatin and wanna be like me? All of us in Brooklyn grew up Knicks fans and for most of us real n*ggas, that will NEVER change no matter how many n*ggas hate with no proof. Now we have the Nets too. Nobody gotta choose because you said so...u a nobody. But I'll be damn if I let my borough get a team and not rep it to the death. Gotta show y'all lame boroughs why we got the team over y'all. So I HAVE to rep both just for bi*ches like you.

Yo if there ever was a time for a Haters Gonna Hate gif this is it. This n*gga said so much sh*t about my life an never met me a day in my life. You know how much money I make, what my wife look like and everything. Yo you are ON MY d!ck so hard. Yo who raised u like this. I'll put fire to one of my sons if he ever grew up to be anything like you. We have facts and proof over here...ALL you got is hate. Justify it bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #53
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,692 | Props total: 2422 2422
I CANT BREATH...

This n*gga Is Excited Over The Fact The Bum a.ss Nets Is In His Borough

But Cant Even Afford Tix.....

And Raising 3 Kids Inna Roach Infested Broke Down Apartment In The Projects

Last edited by BronxBombers; 11-03-2012 at 05:56 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #54
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,652 | Props total: 13049 13049
This is entertaining. Thanks to these 2, the thread is gonna exceed 10 pages
 11-03-2012, 05:40 PM         #55
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-03-2012, 05:41 PM         #56
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
So u saying u have ZERO proof to all the sh*t u been talkin about. U mean u admit you was just hatin and wanna be like me? All of us in Brooklyn grew up Knicks fans and for most of us real n*ggas, that will NEVER change no matter how many n*ggas hate with no proof. Now we have the Nets too. Nobody gotta choose because you said so...u a nobody. But I'll be damn if I let my borough get a team and not rep it to the death. Gotta show y'all lame boroughs why we got the team over y'all. So I HAVE to rep both just for bi*ches like you.

Yo if there ever was a time for a Haters Gonna Hate gif this is it. This n*gga said so much sh*t about my life an never met me a day in my life. You know how much money I make, what my wife look like and everything. Yo you are ON MY d!ck so hard. Yo who raised u like this. I'll put fire to one of my sons if he ever grew up to be anything like you. We have facts and proof over here...ALL you got is hate. Justify it bi*ch.
you can't claim both
 5 years ago '11        #57
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Nyse03 said:
n*gga yous a dumb mofo ain't you. I can clearly remember the subway series we had. I was cheesin my a.ss of cuz it was all NY. I won twice bi*ch tell ya city step they game up. n*gga Jets vs Giants, Yankees vs Mets finals = New York sh*ttin on all y'all mad haters. What I look like reppin NY Knicks my whole life, and then stoppin now just because u mad. n*gga please.

Let's go Knicks. These salty bi*ches trynna k!ll my vibe.

How you gonna be a jets and giants fan, a yankees and mets fan, a knicks and nets fan

Nyse03 said:
See you have to differentiate. n*ggas that ain't from Brooklyn don't like us. And they definitely mad Brooklyn is the only borough worthy of its own team. Knicks fans never really gave a sh*t about the Nets whent they were in NJ. But slap the Brooklyn in front an now all of a sudden n*ggas panties leakin they so pissed. Them Knicks fans just hatin' cuz they from Queens and the Bronx, it has nothin to do with basketball at all. You bein a Brooklyn n*gga should know this. Should I let salty n*ggas dictate my loyalty to Ny and my borough? U decide.

Oh and fu*k that...if the Bills do anything...guess who's gonna be happy as a mofo? Exactly.
And a Buffalo Bills fan

And what happened to only repping your city? Did you fail geography and now think Buffalo is part of New York City?
 5 years ago '11        #58
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,095 | Props total: 5455 5455
Nets fans on here about to disown that n*gga.
 5 years ago '05        #59
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,692 | Props total: 2422 2422
And We Present The Newest Member Of NETSARMY

Dangerously Lost
 5 years ago '11        #60
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Bronxbombers said:
And We Present The Newest Member Of NETSARMY

Dangerously Lost
He is also a part of teamwitnetslost tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy