11/2 HELLO BROOKLYN! Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors Game Thread (featuring obsessed Knicks fans))

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2012, 04:39 AM         #1
7359 pageviews
455 comments

Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
11/2 HELLO BROOKLYN! Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors Game Thread (featuring obsessed Knicks fans))

Last edited by Dangerously; 11-03-2012 at 05:08 AM..

455 comments for "11/2 HELLO BROOKLYN! Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors Game Thread (featuring obsessed Knicks fans))"

5 years ago '10        #2
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
20 pages if the nets win.

800+ if they lose
 11-03-2012, 05:42 AM         #3
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...featuring obssesed Knicks fans...
 5 years ago '07        #4
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
 Willy Jay said:
Raptors win
 5 years ago '10        #5
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30598 30598
Raptors by 10. Honest sh*t I just think they are the better team
 5 years ago '06        #6
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,550 | Props total: 18058 18058
Lol knick fans are obsessed forreal this is sad
 5 years ago '05        #7
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 Rique said:
Lol knick fans are obsessed forreal this is sad
Bunch off sour n*ggas cuz they borough will never have their own team. Be proud Brooklyn, haters mad cuz they want what we had and weren't even considered. Brooklyn runs this city. And I'm a Knicks fan...but nobodys gonna disrespect my borough out of jealousy. Y'all f*gs ain't hate on Jersey this much...so why y'all mad now? bi*ches.
 5 years ago '12        #8
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 Willy Jay said:
Raptors win
 SmoothTay said:
Raptors by 10. Honest sh*t I just think they are the better team

raptors might fu*k around and win by 20
 5 years ago '07        #9
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
Bunch off sour n*ggas cuz they borough will never have their own team. Be proud Brooklyn, haters mad cuz they want what we had and weren't even considered. Brooklyn runs this city. And I'm a Knicks fan...but nobodys gonna disrespect my borough out of jealousy. Y'all f*gs ain't hate on Jersey this much...so why y'all mad now? bi*ches.
I lived most of my life in Brooklyn, so best believe I ain't aint hatin'.
 5 years ago '11        #10
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,259 | Props total: 17712 17712
all I know is that ya lil lightskin "superstar" PG needs to hurry up and heal.... I cant have him an Kevin Love on my fantasy bench at the same time b

I might lose to my opponent this week and it shouldnt be happening
 5 years ago '06        #11
jj01 
space
space
$44,974 | Props total: 4689 4689
dwill and wallace both on my fantasy team and havent played a minute, so this is the only game im getting out of them
 5 years ago '04        #12
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Two Raptors trolls saying Raptors win?
 5 years ago '04        #13
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
Valencuinas about to go off on brook hoepez. I'll be back after they lose
 5 years ago '12        #14
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
BROOKLYNETTES ROLL CALL

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #15
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
BROOKLYNETTES ROLL CALL

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #16
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8557 8557
 Trapaveli said:
BROOKLYNETTES ROLL CALL

[pic - click to view]

right on time i see, only knicks fans get gassed after the heat threw that game last night.

shoutout to everybody in NYC, if sandy was any worse the city would've turned into Planet Of The Apes out here

special offer for everybody: $15 opening night barclays raptors @ nets tickets:

Last edited by BrooklynStiles; 11-03-2012 at 11:58 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #17
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 BrookLynnStiles said:

right on time i see, only knicks fans get gassed after the heat threw that game last night.

shoutout to everybody in NYC, if sandy was any worse the city would've turned into planet of the apes

special offer for everybody: $15 opening night barclays raptors @ nets tickets:
Damn Nets sellin tickets for that Bobcats price
 5 years ago '11        #18
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Tecnique said:
Damn Nets sellin tickets for that Bobcats price
 5 years ago '08        #19
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156

[pic - click to view]

“He gives D-Will a little bit of a break,” Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry said of Johnson. “He gives D-Will an opportunity to go spot and shoot which he does really well. Joe can command the eyes of everybody on the floor so he gives D-Will a chance to rest a little bit.”

• A lot beyond the team’s new backcourt comes along with playing the Nets in Brooklyn. For one thing, minority owner Jay-Z and his lovely wife, Beyonce, will likely be in attendance.

Lucas refused to name a favourite Jay-Z song — even though “Heart Of The City” is so clearly the best one — but he will be excited to see the rapper-turned-mogul-turned-rapper.

“I’m a big HOV [one of Jay-Z’s many self-appointed nicknames] fan. You go in my CD deck right now I’ve got probably every Jay-Z [album] in my CD cases,” Lucas said. “That’s one of my favourite rappers. But when I see him tomorrow, I ain’t even going to say nothing to him.”

• The Raptors’ opening night loss to Indiana was a familiar script: hang in a game with a superior opponent, get discombobulated down the stretch, lose.

Raptors coach Dwane Casey went into more detail in breaking down some of the problems with the game, in which the Raptors did not manage a field goal in the final 4:31.

“One thing we did not do a good job of was set screens,” Casey said. “They elevated their offensive physicality and we did not. We were slipping screens instead of setting screens. In the fourth quarter, you’ve got to lay wood on people: legal, hard screens to help your teammates get open. One reason they were so hard on our guards coming around the corner is because our bigs were not setting solid screens. We were still slipping when we should have been setting. That’s something we’ve emphasized the last couple days: make sure we help Kyle turn the corner, Jose [Calderon] turn the corner. We have to create a problem with our screens.”

• There is little room for sweetness and sentimentality in the NBA. So, when it pops up, it is good to preserve.

With that in mind, here is Casey on Calderon: “He’s a man’s man. I respect him to the utmost. He has a high basketball IQ. The most important thing is his heart is in the right place, whether he’s the fourth guy coming off the bench [or] he’s starting. His approach has been impeccable. He’s the same way. He’s a pro. Every team should have a Jose Calderon on it because he plays the game the right way. He represents everything you want a NBA player to stand for. I love him as a man. He does anything we ask him to do with a good heart.”

The Raptors take great pride in being the Nets first ;) It's also an honor to play against NY's real team.

Shout out to Dex+Maxn+Rique+Illstreet+Living Dangerous in Ab Souls eyes and the other Net fans.

Nets won, even if they lose tonight they still have the 'Nets won' logo branded against their chests for stealing the Knicks spotlight.

At the end of the day, that f*ggot n*gga Tay lost. fu*k him.
 5 years ago '10        #20
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30598 30598
How did that 20 point win for the heat last night go illuminati ?

Why u got so much hatred in ya heart towards me anyway I honestly don't even know what I did to you
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy