Floyd Goin in on 50 via Instagram

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2012, 02:50 AM         #121
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Hmmmm.

Lets take a look here.

Floyd exits prison, and the stigma surrounding his career has been the same for the past 3-5 years. And thats "if he aint f!ghting Pacquaio then fu*k who hes f!ghting and fu*k him to"....Floyd also fake beefed and got involved in Wrestling before to get a check.

Fifty rap career aint movin, his new upstart boxing promo company needs to have its name in lights just like the other leading bodies in boxing...How do you do that? Oh get it involved in controversy with the top f!ghter in the world so its automatically perceived as a worthwhile promo company.

Floyd benefits from the beef because he finally frees himself of only being mentioned in the news for NOT f!ghtING PACQUAIO.

50 benefits from the beef because his bootleg, bullsh*t, no weight having promo company gets mentioned repeatedly with the top boxer in the world. His company automatically gets a mention....If Floyd f!ghts a f!ghter on 50s roster do you understand how much money they'll make? Promo companies + individuals putting top f!ghts together make 200-300 mill off the f!ght easy. Floyd would get his 8-20 million dollar purse, and possibly laugh all the way to the bank with Fifty and friends after they clear another FEW hundred mill off a f!ght.

So yeah. Their are no real losers in this entire fiasco besides the fans and/or consumers. Its pretty corny that guys have to put forth fake beef/controversy to generate interest. Of course a few idiots are falling for it, and thinking to themselves "ah man they really mad at each other".......People...this is the third time these 2 bi*ch a.ss n*ggas have done this...and both times they were found to be full of sh*t and just joking around.

Not taking it serious...the whole 'letter in prison' thing seems horribly fixed for over 100 reasons. And yall should really stop letting corny a.ss fifty cent, and wack a.ss floyd mayweather(he my fave f!ghter from this era tho lol) lead yall astray.
The only losers are 50 and May. They are grow a.ss men exposing their business on Twitter.

For the rest of us, it's only entertaining.

For them, it's pathetic.
 5 years ago '04        #122
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
na...i think its real. usually im for the backstory capitalistic follow the money sh*t, but floyd always gets d!cked in his deals. he never accrues the amount of money a primetime f!ghter should have.anad he knows the curse of boxers who go to prison. BHop was the lone survivor of that theory. floyd is done
 5 years ago '05        #123
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 979 979
the money team trolling
 5 years ago '10        #124
ldngfxguy 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 2 2
 Fresco said:
This is actually weak. 50 was there to support him, so for him to now turn this around and try to play fif for it shows what type of person he is. Fifty on the other hand is right about Floyd running from Pac
Agreed. Floyd is prick for that.
 5 years ago '04        #125
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1429 1429
didnt floyds pops get shot by his uncle?

so he respects the shooter and not his pops which has been evident over the years!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #126
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
at n*ggaz thinkin this is all for show. would be a good idea but sorry to disappoint ya'll. this ain't fake. there's certain things you don't fu*k around about a lines you don't cross. my nig Floyd went in and talked about the n*gga record sales and being sh*t. this ain't fake
 5 years ago '07        #127
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16193 16193

5 years ago '12        #128
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
PAC>FlOYD I dont give a fu*k about what judges say ill judge that sh*t myself.
 5 years ago '10        #129
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Fresco said:
He knows 50 very well, and knows that 50 isn't soft, that such a diss would cause any pain. It affects the Stan's and haterS, but this is all business.
you must have not known n*gga that have been shot. sh*ts nothing to play around with and we all know 50 salty bout sh*t like that and them declining record sales. 50 called el and the rest of floyds camp leaches. you don't say sh*t like that with fake beef. you say generic sh*t. these n*ggaz both went personal
 5 years ago '04        #130
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
when floyd talks about the money team...is he talking about his boxing crew? cuz everytime i see this n*gga he tombout money team, the cars, the mansions, the millions, private jets and this and that. does the whole money team each have all that do? if so then thats a real leader.

i laugh when i see these rappers talmbout getting all this money and they entourage look basic while the rapper is showing his stacks. smh
 5 years ago '04        #131
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136

2 Attention wh0ores beefing!
 11-04-2012, 01:34 PM         #132
bongt0ker420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kev1013 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #133
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Who cares. Even with 50 album sales decline, 50 still is smarter with money and is worth far more than Floyd.
celebrity net worth has 50 at 110 million and floyd at 115 million
 5 years ago '04        #134
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
But nobody selling records like that anymore. 50 sold enough on his first and second album that most of these new artist wont sell in their entire career combined
 11-04-2012, 05:06 PM         #135
moundraised34  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee352 said:
Why they beefing???
Ms Jackson
 5 years ago '07        #136
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 819 819
 AuthenticMade said:
50 himself has discussed a decline in record sales regarding his own career and G-Unit. Thats also been said by every blogger, reporter, and blah blah blah there is.

So if I said to you....'my n*gga...you dish dirt on my career, I dish dirt on your career....and we can walk away with a cool 2 or 300 million + a revitalized career".....you'd say "Ah nah bro, I dont want you saying the same sh*t everybody been saying about me for the past 3 years"

Your logic is off . 50 and Floyd want the money first, in this business aint sh*t personal. n*gga could talk about your mother, but if he bringing you in 200 Million these n*ggas dont give a sh*t.
co-sign
 11-04-2012, 06:59 PM         #137
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
50 himself has discussed a decline in record sales regarding his own career and G-Unit. Thats also been said by every blogger, reporter, and blah blah blah there is.

So if I said to you....'my n*gga...you dish dirt on my career, I dish dirt on your career....and we can walk away with a cool 2 or 300 million + a revitalized career".....you'd say "Ah nah bro, I dont want you saying the same sh*t everybody been saying about me for the past 3 years"

Your logic is off . 50 and Floyd want the money first, in this business aint sh*t personal. n*gga could talk about your mother, but if he bringing you in 200 Million these n*ggas dont give a sh*t.
You sound like an obese mini-producer that seeks occasional ego-boosts by blogging on obscure websites in hopes you might get a co-sign from some other socalliy awkward geek who agrees with your corny white-washed logic.

If I'm a heteros3xual adult male worth millions of dollars I would NEVER feel the need to use publicity stunts were another man calls me a fu*k-boy-groupie and mocks me getting shot just so I can generate some E-hype over some boxing matches.

Maybe you have a better overstanding of bi*chmade actions from attention-wh0ores or maybe I'm a relic living in the past were men behave like men and friends & business-partners don't feel the need to dissrespect each other on social networks to generate interest for their projects

Bookmark my post and memorize my words.
 5 years ago '12        #138
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Graftedgenes said:
You sound like an obese mini-producer that seeks occasional ego-boosts by blogging on obscure websites in hopes you might get a co-sign from some other socalliy awkward geek who agrees with your corny white-washed logic.

If I'm a heteros3xual adult male worth millions of dollars I would NEVER feel the need to use publicity stunts were another man calls me a fu*k-boy-groupie and mocks me getting shot just so I can generate some E-hype over some boxing matches.

Maybe you have a better overstanding of bi*chmade actions from attention-wh0ores or maybe I'm a relic living in the past were men behave like men and friends & business-partners don't feel the need to dissrespect each other on social networks to generate interest for their projects

Bookmark my post and memorize my words.
Your dictionary consists of about 5 pages... Your mom and dad homeschooled your dumbass thats why you went to jail... This n*gga retarded
 5 years ago '12        #139
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
I told yall this sh*t was fake... Ross was dicckriding for no reason

[pic - click to view]

11-05-2012, 07:55 AM         #140
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo grafted, you gonna flip flop?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy