I'd Be Pissed

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2012, 04:01 PM         #81
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr X said:
fu*k a tip i aint never tipping

the waiter is doing their job hell i could be doing what their doing and their getting payed i aint giving them no extra money for doing what their suppose to be doing regardless of anything they do, im there to eat and thats it i dont want no special service and i dont care if he or she is being nice, your suppose to be nice in general

i want food i dont want to give them extra money

lol dog what goes through your tiny a.ss peanut head? waiters are serving you personally(and the quality of their service is what should determine the tip, not necessarily the bill amount), making sure the food goes from the kitchen, to your table without anything happening to it, and most waiters get paid 3-5 dollars/hr base salary, if you dont ever tip your WAITERS you are a fu*kin douchebag scumfu*k fu*ks wrong with you son FOH clowns lmfao i swear

i hope someone sh*ts in your dessert next time you hit a restaurant n*gga

Last edited by madeulook; 11-04-2012 at 04:04 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #82
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
What I never understood was tipping bartenders, even though I do it. Sometimes all they are doing is popping the top off of a beer. Otherwise it's just pouring a shot of liquor into a cup, and squeezing a drink hose. Yes I tip them, and it's usually the same bartender cause we've made friends. Over time they'll throw you free drinks which is cool, but I never understood why society tells you that you HAVE to tip them.
 5 years ago '07        #83
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19963 19963
I hope you non tipping dudes are getting sh*t done to your food if you're a repeat customer.
 5 years ago '04        #84
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 madeulook said:
lol dog what goes through your tiny a.ss peanut head? waiters are serving you personally(and the quality of their service is what should determine the tip, not necessarily the bill amount), making sure the food goes from the kitchen, to your table without anything happening to it, and most waiters get paid 3-5 dollars/hr base salary, if you dont ever tip your WAITERS you are a fu*kin douchebag scumfu*k fu*ks wrong with you son FOH clowns lmfao i swear

i hope someone sh*ts in your dessert next time you hit a restaurant n*gga
Lmao dude must think waiters get paid well or something. If someone is waiting on your damn a.ss for an hour or more, continuously catering to your needs, they deserve a tip. And while the quality matters, so does the fu*kin bill. Even if your service was sh*t, if you go out and spend 100+ on food/drinks and cant afford to at least give 10, you're a bum. And 10 is cheap.
 5 years ago '04        #85
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
 RYLNYC said:
Again, keep in mind that I tip well. I'm not looking for an excuse not to tip, I just don't fully understand it. There's A LOT of jobs that don't pay well and/or are risky in more ways than one. You accept the job because that's the situation handed to you. I don't feel like I get paid enough, but I don't expect clients to pay me extra just cause I do my job well, feel me?

I'm a.ssuming one or both of y'all have some sort of experience in the field or know someone who does, so I understand the defensiveness. Don't take it personally, I greatly appreciate anyone and everyone who serves me in any way whatsoever but some social obligations, I don't necessarily agree with or fully grasp.
I can understand where you're coming from, but it's like this. As a citizen, you should agree that everyone legally working in the U.S. should be working at minimum wage. Whether you tip or not, a server is going to at bare minimum be paid at minimum wage. But if the server isn't tipped enough to meet minimum wage standards, the restaurant has to pay out of its accounts for that. That causes the menu prices to go up. So in conclusion, the reason you tip is to help make sure the people who are serving you are meeting that minimum wage without the risk of menu prices going up (that is unless you want to pay more for food).
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago