I'd Be Pissed

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,155 | Props total: 3200 3200
I only tip non-white servers
 5 years ago '06        #62
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
i always tip well and feel like a good person should tip. If you cant afford to tip then get take-out or go to the grocery store. I dont feel sorry for restaurant workers though. Just because they put up with bullsh*t doesnt mean they deserve free money. When you work at a restaurant perhaps you should be more worried about your sh*tty job selection skills then who is going to tip you. Unless you are some sort of special chef or a bartender you aint making sh*t. I"m sure there are people on here that will say "oh my girl makes 50k a year at a restaurant" and some other bullsh*t but the majority of food service workers are uneducated, lazy, and generally dont give a fu*k about their job or the quality of work that they present. Here is an example....if I go to McDonalds in the morning when all the old ladies are working my food is delicious and well prepared. If i go on my lunch break at 1 am when the ghetto motherfu*kers are working i get a old sh*tty burger, it takes like 10 minutes just for a McDouble, and if you order more then 1 thing then 1 of the 2 things will be wrong.
 5 years ago '07        #63
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
why should tipping be mandatory? If I think the service deserves more I will tip that goes for anything though taxi/waitress/hotel staff etc. Do the same people crying about other people tipping, tip people at mc donalds I wonder...
 11-04-2012, 07:03 AM         #64
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

You aren't being waited on at McDonalds.
 5 years ago '04        #65
charlesj314 41 heat pts41
space
space
$904 | Props total: 885 885
Dat bi*ch stuntin..

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #66
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4062 4062
 RYLNYC said:
Again, keep in mind that I tip well. I'm not looking for an excuse not to tip, I just don't fully understand it. There's A LOT of jobs that don't pay well and/or are risky in more ways than one. You accept the job because that's the situation handed to you. I don't feel like I get paid enough, but I don't expect clients to pay me extra just cause I do my job well, feel me?

I'm a.ssuming one or both of y'all have some sort of experience in the field or know someone who does, so I understand the defensiveness. Don't take it personally, I greatly appreciate anyone and everyone who serves me in any way whatsoever but some social obligations, I don't necessarily agree with or fully grasp.
Im not trying to sound deffensive but ask yourself if you make min wage or not . Realistically they make 2.35 plus tips in my state. Once again not talking to you because you stated you tip well but if you dont you are a fu*kING as*hole your not cool just a scumbag. Not even a question it is a fact. There is no justification.
 5 years ago '10        #67
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Hooter girls make more than soldiers.

Just throwing that out there.

I don't tip them a got damn thing, and one of my chicks work there.

/rant
 5 years ago '09        #68
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,046 | Props total: 1325 1325
i dont tip when i get bad service and i dont give a fu*k...girl was my waitstress and was being a smart a.ss the whole night...why work there if you hate the job? so i gave her a $0 tip on a $63 bill and wrote "stop being a smart a.ss" on the check...not 1 single fu*k was given that day
 5 years ago '12        #69
The Consultant 367 heat pts367
space
space
$25,325 | Props total: 30401 30401
 DatBrownDood said:
i dont tip when i get bad service and i dont give a fu*k...girl was my waitstress and was being a smart a.ss the whole night...why work there if you hate the job? so i gave her a $0 tip on a $63 bill and wrote "stop being a smart a.ss" on the check...not 1 single fu*k was given that day
Pretty much and yeah a tip isn't mandatory no matter the cost of a damn meal!!
Its based off service for one and NOT the amount of the bill. Sh!t...the tips when given should be mostly given to the Chef/Cook, the waiter/waitress dont do nothing but bring the plate and some drinks.

5 years ago '05        #70
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,705 | Props total: 2339 2339
 OchoLoco1818 said:
If by ***** you mean *****, than yeah you're probably right.

11-04-2012, 10:56 AM         #71
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was going to say "well i mean, its hard out here for some people"..

but if she can spend $138 on some dinner....than she can at least afford to give away $20 .
 5 years ago '10        #72
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Mr X said:
fu*k a tip i aint never tipping

the waiter is doing their job hell i could be doing what their doing and their getting payed i aint giving them no extra money for doing what their suppose to be doing regardless of anything they do, im there to eat and thats it i dont want no special service and i dont care if he or she is being nice, your suppose to be nice in general

i want food i dont want to give them extra money

How does it feel, not being able to go to the same restaurant twice.

And if you do, you're an idiot, cuz you know that waiters talk, and remember faces. Same thing with bar tenders.

I have friends who have worked in the service industry. Trust, if you have the audacity to show up at the same restaurant more than once and pull that sh*t, just know, they're doing A LOT of nasty stuff to your food before you get it.

5 years ago '05        #73
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
That's the problem with a lot of places now. Gratuity is earned, not given based on the bill. Ill tip my a.ss off if the wait staff deserves it but they shouldn't a.ssume because the total bill was high that they're entitled to a tip.
 11-04-2012, 12:42 PM         #74
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that money should have been spent on groceries
 5 years ago '04        #75
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
Good Service, good tip; bad service, no tip and I'm not coming back because the service was bad.
 5 years ago '05        #76
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,840 | Props total: 9792 9792
Gratuity is not mandatory just customary... But either way its f***ed up.
 5 years ago '10        #77
GarfieldBond007 41 heat pts41
space
space
$500 | Props total: 0 0
I would have like to seen the whole receipt, regardless it's hypocritical to pay that much and not tip.
 5 years ago '04        #78
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 11-04-2012, 01:45 PM         #79
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$138 buck u know she had to order a bunch of drinks to rack up that bill

then leaves drunk saying shes a single mother....
 5 years ago '04        #80
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4062 4062
I like how the discussion went from the receipt to to tip or not to tip. The $140 that was dropped on dinner could have fed Miss single mothers family for atleast one week that is a fact.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago