I'd Be Pissed

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Ragobeer 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 1754 1754
why the fu*k should i tip someone for doing their job? waiter/waitress should be happy just to be employed
 5 years ago '04        #42
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Borealis said:
I bet she's ***** too.
AAAAAA HAAA!!! I get it! Cause "white" and "black" have the same amount of characters so we don't know who you're taking about! Ooooh!

[pic - click to view]

Ragobeer said:
why the fu*k should i tip someone for doing their job? waiter/waitress should be happy just to be employed
As d-ckheaded as that sounds, I agree. I'm a generous tipper, but I never understood why it's a social obligation to tip help/staff. Most jobs never require tipping, how come being a waiter does? It's your job

Last edited by RYLNYC; 11-03-2012 at 11:40 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #43
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
 RYLNYC said:
AAAAAA HAAA!!! I get it! Cause "white" and "black" have the same amount of characters so we don't know who you're taking about! Ooooh!

[pic - click to view]

As d-ckheaded as that sounds, I agree. I'm a generous tipper, but I never understood why it's a social obligation to tip help/staff. Most jobs never require tipping, how come being a waiter does? It's your job
You people are fu*king clueless. Most (if not all) waiters/waitresses get paid below minimum wage. Most waiters around my area get paid $5/hr (without raises). The tip money is what really pays bills. That's why it's such a risky job, cuz it can either go really well (generous tippers) or really bad (stiff tippers), regardless of how great the service is.
 5 years ago '04        #44
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,603 | Props total: 4053 4053
 RYLNYC said:

[pic - click to view]

For all they do some wait staff can make min wage or less even though businesses are obligated by law to bump them up to the minimum wage of 7.25 . But many restaurants scam the wait staff and work around it so you can literally walk out with 3 bucks in your pocket. Not talkin to you but im sure others will hit me with the "thats what they signed up for" but you will never change my mind that they dont deserve to be tipped.
 11-04-2012, 12:27 AM         #45
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's put it like this.

Tips aren't technically mandatory, but the tip represents what you are paying them for serving you and giving you a great experience. If tips DIDN'T exist, the cost of your food would be MORE and would make up that 10-15% because the employers would be forced to pay them more.
 11-04-2012, 01:18 AM         #46
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ I doubt it. The cost of food isn't really different in countries where tipping isn't expected. As a matter of fact, instead of paying workers more, they may just drop waiters and make the cook/other jobs into a hybrid type of position and raise their wages by a few dollars.
 5 years ago '04        #47
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 R-iZZy said:
You people are fu*king clueless. Most (if not all) waiters/waitresses get paid below minimum wage. Most waiters around my area get paid $5/hr (without raises). The tip money is what really pays bills. That's why it's such a risky job, cuz it can either go really well (generous tippers) or really bad (stiff tippers), regardless of how great the service is.
 Fameus said:
For all they do some wait staff can make min wage or less even though businesses are obligated by law to bump them up to the minimum wage of 7.25 . But many restaurants scam the wait staff and work around it so you can literally walk out with 3 bucks in your pocket. Not talkin to you but im sure others will hit me with the "thats what they signed up for" but you will never change my mind that they dont deserve to be tipped.
Again, keep in mind that I tip well. I'm not looking for an excuse not to tip, I just don't fully understand it. There's A LOT of jobs that don't pay well and/or are risky in more ways than one. You accept the job because that's the situation handed to you. I don't feel like I get paid enough, but I don't expect clients to pay me extra just cause I do my job well, feel me?

I'm a.ssuming one or both of y'all have some sort of experience in the field or know someone who does, so I understand the defensiveness. Don't take it personally, I greatly appreciate anyone and everyone who serves me in any way whatsoever but some social obligations, I don't necessarily agree with or fully grasp.
 5 years ago '11        #48
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
fu*k a tip i aint never tipping

the waiter is doing their job hell i could be doing what their doing and their getting payed i aint giving them no extra money for doing what their suppose to be doing regardless of anything they do, im there to eat and thats it i dont want no special service and i dont care if he or she is being nice, your suppose to be nice in general

i want food i dont want to give them extra money

Last edited by Mr X; 11-04-2012 at 01:15 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #49
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
Waitress gets a tip.

Chef gets a compliment.

5 years ago '10        #50
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 Mr X said:

the waiter is doing their job hell i could be doing what their doing and their getting payed i aint giving them no extra money for doing what their suppose to be doing regardless of anything they do, im there to eat and thats it i dont want no special service and i dont care if he or she is being nice, your suppose to be nice in general

You gone get some special sauce in yo food if you keep holding out on the waiters/waitresses
 5 years ago '11        #51
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346

It's sounding like this thread all over again

Last edited by ShaquilleBrown; 11-04-2012 at 02:55 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #52
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Borealis said:
I NEVER tip...even on a $50 bill

FOH w/ that.
LOL. That's because you are a cheap loser.

People don't realize that food and beverage costs would be through the roof if tipping wasn't customary. Good servers/bartenders make very good money. They deserve it. Not an easy job. Just letting you know your 8 dollar burger would be 14 if there was no tips. You can't pay somebody minimum wage to do a job as difficult as the service industry is. Think about it...
 11-04-2012, 03:15 AM         #53
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kriskross00 said:
well shes a single mom..obviously the baby daddy is a ***** too
grand opening

grand closing

5 years ago '06        #54
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Mr X said:

Another pathetic loser. Don't show up to the same restaurant twice... Not joking either.
 5 years ago '11        #55
rayraysray 55 heat pts55
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 336 336
^ hey MR. X your the kinda person that I, as a waiter will purposely ignore your table more often then others because i know how you are if you dont want service and i know your not gonna tip, sh*t well have fun waiting on everything and not have anything done for you ( i.e. refills, extra plates napkins silverware ) you come to be served food right, not cook yourself and clean yourself right so pay for it you stingy sh*t.

and some details im not the type of person to spit in your food but there are others who will so have fun sharing some
 11-04-2012, 04:16 AM         #56
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoP said:
^^ I doubt it. The cost of food isn't really different in countries where tipping isn't expected. As a matter of fact, instead of paying workers more, they may just drop waiters and make the cook/other jobs into a hybrid type of position and raise their wages by a few dollars.
So, is that why in Australia where people don't tip servers get paid upwards of $15/hour?

Is it just some coincidence that once that bar set for minimum wage in Canada went up that the cost of items on the menu went up as well?
 11-04-2012, 04:19 AM         #57
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maaad Man said:
Waitress gets a tip.

Chef gets a compliment.

Chef gets tipped out son

At my restaurant the servers tip out 4.5% of their total sales, and that is divided up amongst all the back-of-house staff and the cooks typically get around 30-40% of that tip out
 11-04-2012, 05:47 AM         #58
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
So, is that why in Australia where people don't tip servers get paid upwards of $15/hour?

Is it just some coincidence that once that bar set for minimum wage in Canada went up that the cost of items on the menu went up as well?
I'm not aware that all servers in Australia get paid 15 dollars but if it's true than I would contribute that to higher cost of living in some areas or perhaps different culture.
As for the Canada thing, that's a fallacy. Correlation doesn't necessarily mean causation.

All that aside, 2 countries out of all the other ones is definitely a minority. A few extras tend to have the gratuity built in to the bill though.
 11-04-2012, 05:49 AM         #59
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I live in Canada and I still tip the waiters. Even though they have a set wage, I been to the states to often to not do it.

Good service requires a little extra change.
 5 years ago '11        #60
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2667 2667
I'd just order less when I was young I wouldn't tip, with the broke excuse...but it's like, if I got bread to come out and grub, I should have the tip also. I dated a chick that worked in a restaraunt, them people go through enough bullsh*t to deserve a tip, IMO. I'd never work in that industry personally, at least not on the floor
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago