Suge Knight reality tv show...where's the episodes at?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
10724 pageviews
22 comments

UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
Suge Knight reality tv show...where's the episodes at?

Damn I want to see these episodes forever....Suge a straight clown...

[video - click to view]

At the 1:01 part, you can tell Suge like Damn....I used to be in the studio with Tupac, Snoop, Dre, Kurupt, Daz and others and now I'm kicking it with these lame n*ggas lol

22 comments for "Suge Knight reality tv show...where's the episodes at?"

5 years ago '11        #2
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
Never happend.

Lmaoo when he talking bout the shades and suge likkle n*gga got up homie ran out
 5 years ago '04        #3
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,318 | Props total: 5740 5740
i wish they just release that footage lol. It shows everything about how a label shouldnt be. Who wants all that drama at a place of business.
 5 years ago '12        #4
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
would've been a legendary show
 5 years ago '11        #5
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
this show is like 8 years old but i would have thought that episodes would have leaked online by now...damn
 5 years ago '04        #6
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
Diddy stop the show to be on tv
 11-02-2012, 03:43 PM         #7
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did he laughed at dude who said he's a g like him.... hahahahahahahaha then ran like a bi*ch

Charlamagne is still faster tho..
 11-02-2012, 03:47 PM         #8
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i love this trailer....these my stunna shades
 5 years ago '07        #9
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
Somebody should contact Suge. I know this sh*t is lockedd in the vault but he'd prolly release it on Worldstarhiphop or sum sh*t if there was money involved.
 5 years ago '07        #10
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
this why suge will never be on top again. i would be scared to record there. you got management beating up employees.... artists have to follow a no shades policy... your boss just got out of prison from doing a bid.

i'll pass
 5 years ago '12        #11
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,463 | Props total: 12980 12980
 cankstoochie said:
this why suge will never be on top again. i would be scared to record there. you got management beating up employees.... artists have to follow a no shades policy... your boss just got out of prison from doing a bid.

i'll pass
And thats exactly how deathrow conducted business and one of the reasons it got turned into a sh*t hole.
 5 years ago '12        #12
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,813 | Props total: 1727 1727
Would've been a great show
 5 years ago '05        #13
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Wouldve been a dope show

Sucks that it never made it to air
 5 years ago '06        #14
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25677 25677
I'm a g just like you

suge;
 11-02-2012, 06:49 PM         #15
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suge>
 5 years ago '04        #16
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
That show got people locked up
 11-02-2012, 08:27 PM         #17
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic826 said:

Dre Won

Dre is laughing at Suge's punk a.ss now lol
It's crazy Dre walked away from death Row without a penny
 11-02-2012, 09:12 PM         #18
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:
It's crazy Dre walked away from death Row without a penny
It was that or his life

Dr Dre has never been his own man, he always had a father figure who abuse and used him. Lets break it down first it was DJ Alonzo Williams then came Eazy E, followed by Suge and lastly Jimmy Iovine

Eazy has to force Alonzo to let Dre go, Suge has to force Eazy to let Dre go and Jimmy had to force Suge to let Dre go. Dre been pimped from one pimp to the next.

Suge only let Dre leave because he had Pac. Once Pac was on deathrow it is said Suge stopped caring about Dre, Snoop, he was telling everyone that Pac is all he needs, due to his work ethic and super star stutus. Dre felt left out his father figure had found a new son, which is why he wanted to move on. Snoop was also pissed off because Pac became the mouth piece of DR who was getting all the attention thus leading to Snoop turning bi*ch on Pac towards the end of his life. Dre and Snoop were acting like females.

Last edited by the synthesis; 11-02-2012 at 09:14 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #19
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
 the synthesis said:
It was that or his life

Dr Dre has never been his own man, he always had a father figure who abuse and used him. Lets break it down first it was DJ Alonzo Williams then came Eazy E, followed by Suge and lastly Jimmy Iovine

Eazy has to force Alonzo to let Dre go, Suge has to force Eazy to let Dre go and Jimmy had to force Suge to let Dre go. Dre been pimped from one pimp to the next.

Suge only let Dre leave because he had Pac. Once Pac was on deathrow it is said Suge stopped caring about Dre, Snoop, he was telling everyone that Pac is all he needs, due to his work ethic and super star stutus. Dre felt left out his father figure had found a new son, which is why he wanted to move on. Snoop was also pissed off because Pac became the mouth piece of DR who was getting all the attention thus leading to Snoop turning bi*ch on Pac towards the end of his life. Dre and Snoop were acting like females.

Snoop was the de facto star of deathrow until Tupac came over...he became the red hair step child that no one cared about....his album budget got cut in half, touring money went out the window all for Tupac....he came out of jail and sold 6 million in America alone, combine with singles...Pac was the mega star...then Snoop didn't want to take part of the west-east coast beef so Pac and Suge didn't like him...when Pac died, him and Snoop wasn't cool at all

But also when Pac was at deathrow he was paying for Nate Dogg, Kurupt and others apartments and child support out of his contract...it was an horrible contract that Tupac had...his money went to an collective pool where other deathrow artist got sh*t paid for from his advance and allotted money
 11-02-2012, 09:52 PM         #20
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:

Snoop was the de facto star of deathrow until Tupac came over...he became the red hair step child that no one cared about....his album budget got cut in half, touring money went out the window all for Tupac....he came out of jail and sold 6 million in America alone, combine with singles...Pac was the mega star...then Snoop didn't want to take part of the west-east coast beef so Pac and Suge didn't like him...when Pac died, him and Snoop wasn't cool at all

But also when Pac was at deathrow he was paying for Nate Dogg, Kurupt and others apartments and child support out of his contract...it was an horrible contract that Tupac had...his money went to an collective pool where other deathrow artist got sh*t paid for from his advance and allotted money
Snoop had issues with Pac, and Pac aint no until the last few days...Pac was always shouting out Snoop, Hit'em Up was made because of Snoop gettin shot at over in NY.

Snoop turned out to be a disloyal bi*ch made phony who let jealously come in the way of friendship. When Pac was recording Makaveli 7 Days, Snoop started complaining that Pac was having all the studio time and access to all the producers. In reality the producers who Pac was fu*kin with on Makaveli 7 Days were labeled the "Wack Room" and had never worked with Snoop. Soon as Pac started working with them, then Snoop started acting like a child throwing tantrums. The producers of the album said Pac gave them a shot and full credit on songs and Snoop was jealous, and only wanted to work with them because Pac was working with them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy