Dwyane Wade criticized for his New York traffic tweet

most viewed right now
 90
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
103 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
88 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3030 3030
Sensitive a.ss New Yorkers.

Always crying about the pettyiest sh*t.

Heat gonn bust the Knicks a.ss.

So y'all better save your tears.

Bum a.ss Knick fans.
 6 years ago '07        #22
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,177 | Props total: 79882 79882
 Budala said:
It's boxden, log off...... period. :jayhah2:
U have 2 accounts tho

Haha "obey"

U reply to your own jokes u sorry socially awkward muthafu*ka

Kid is weird as hell lmaoooo
 6 years ago '09        #23
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$26,216 | Props total: 1839 1839
 6 years ago '09        #24
The Bully 383 heat pts383
space
avatar space
space
$51,455 | Props total: 52870 52870
 Budala said:
I was sure you were gonna log off after losing that account bet


let's be real, boxden is literally his life support. that loser has an IV that runs from his computer to his veins, you shut down boxden and he's a goner:irvinhah:
 6 years ago '07        #25
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,177 | Props total: 79882 79882
 The Bully said:
let's be real, boxden is literally his life support. that loser has an IV that runs from his computer to his veins, you shut down boxden and he's a goner:irvinhah:
Damn ya jokes are trash

"He has an IV that goes from his computer to his veins"

Like booooooo u corny bi*ch. Ending the sh*t with a smilie doesn't make it more funny.

Damn u dudes are wack
 6 years ago '04        #26
Budala 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,441 | Props total: 1822 1822
 Bkjj11 said:
U have 2 accounts tho

Haha "obey"

U reply to your own jokes u sorry socially awkward muthafu*ka

Kid is weird as hell lmaoooo

I guess everybody else that props me when I sh*t on f*ggots like yourself is also my account


Also Bully and me are same person, calling you a pathetic, no life virgin, can't log off boxden since its all you got.... we gotta be


Whats gonna happen if you get banned from boxden one day and your hands-free masturbation device malfunctions? :jayhah2:
 6 years ago '09        #27
The Bully 383 heat pts383
space
avatar space
space
$51,455 | Props total: 52870 52870
 Bkjj11 said:
Damn ya jokes are trash

"He has an IV that goes from his computer to his veins"

Like booooooo u corny bi*ch. Ending the sh*t with a smilie doesn't make it more funny.

Damn u dudes are wack
so wack you can't bear the thought of leaving this board

what would your father do if he knew his son was a pus*y doesnt honor his word? prolly slap the shyt outta you. maybe if you got your a.ss beat more you wouldnt have turned out to be the bi*ch you are today
 6 years ago '09        #28
The Bully 383 heat pts383
space
avatar space
space
$51,455 | Props total: 52870 52870
 Budala said:

I guess everybody else that props me when I sh*t on f*ggots like yourself is also my account


Also Bully and me are same person, calling you a pathetic, no life virgin, can't log off boxden since its all you got.... we gotta be


Whats gonna happen if you get banned from boxden one day and your hands-free masturbation device malfunctions? :jayhah2:
 6 years ago '07        #29
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,177 | Props total: 79882 79882
 Budala said:

I guess everybody else that props me when I sh*t on f*ggots like yourself is also my account


Also Bully and me are same person, calling you a pathetic, no life virgin, can't log off boxden since its all you got.... we gotta be


Whats gonna happen if you get banned one day and your hands-free masturbation device malfunctions? :jayhah2:
*Still didn't dent being obey*

If I get banned, and I won't. It's not that serious, to be banned from an online site.

How is these clowns calling someone with no life but call themselves team witness

I'll take the high road, you kids are literally wannabe ethugs who will troll bx all weekend
 6 years ago '04        #30
Budala 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,441 | Props total: 1822 1822
 Bkjj11 said:
*Still didn't dent being obey*

If I get banned, and I won't. It's not that serious, to be banned from an online site.

How is these clowns calling someone with no life but call themselves team witness

I'll take the high road, you kids are literally wannabe ethugs who will troll bx all weekend
Bkjj11

GIVE PROPS QUICK MSG

$23,638












 6 years ago '07        #31
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,177 | Props total: 79882 79882
 The Bully said:
so wack you can't bear the thought of leaving this board

what would your father do if he knew his son was a pus*y doesnt honor his word? prolly slap the shyt outta you. maybe if you got your a.ss beat more you wouldnt have turned out to be the bi*ch you are today
 The Bully said:
Bully is losing it, years after arguing is slowly becoming more funny. Dude writes paragraphs to make a joke.

Booooooo
 6 years ago '07        #32
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,177 | Props total: 79882 79882
 Budala said:
Bkjj11

GIVE PROPS QUICK MSG

$23,638







Since 2007 booooooooooo

Team bi*chness
 11-02-2012, 11:56 AM         #33
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
its not offensive, its insensitive but not in the least bit offensive
His insensitivity can be construed as offensive.
 6 years ago '04        #34
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 1570 1570
 Bullseye said:
:ohhellnonas:

Out of all the words you could have put before "ass", you chose that one??

 6 years ago '07        #35
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
This n*ggas a straight f*ggot

Remember when he compared the heat struggles to the fu*kin twin towers attack :ohhellnonas:
 6 years ago '04        #36
Budala 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,441 | Props total: 1822 1822
 Bkjj11 said:
Since 2007 booooooooooo

Team bi*chness
a Kobe stan from Brooklyn, why couldn't Sandy just k!ll your stupid a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #37
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,733 | Props total: 2545 2545
I Hope This f*ggot Steps inna Puddle and Get Electrocuted ...
 6 years ago '05        #38
MP 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$26,169 | Props total: 9643 9643
 Bkjj11 said:
Since 2007 booooooooooo

Team bi*chness
ive been here since 2005 and i have 6,431 posts now come again bi*ch
tell the truth u addicted to bx like this
[pic - click to view]

we can get u some help admitting is the first step
 6 years ago '10        #39
kawgre12 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,928 | Props total: 10219 10219
this n*gga can't be that stupid
 6 years ago '04        #40
Budala 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,441 | Props total: 1822 1822
 TattooedMPsz said:
ive been here since 2005 and i have 6,431 posts now come again bi*ch
tell the truth u addicted to bx like this
[pic - click to view]

we can get u some help admitting is the first step
Jackson keeps getting fathered
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
129 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
42 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
91 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
81 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy