The Official #1 Crimson Tide VS #5 LSU Bengal Tigers THREAD!!

most viewed right now
 125
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,926 | Props total: 91 91
 FeedTheBeast said:
Again.....back up what you saying or is it just wishful thinking??? LSU has some very nice running backs but they gonna see 8 in the box and we will try to keep them in 3rd and long situations. That's when the blitz will come and we all know Mettenberger ain't built like that. Dude looked like garbage against Auburn. If Auburn had any kind of offense they would have their 2nd win of the season against LSU!!!

But with us they gonna have to pick their poison. Sell out to stop Lacy and Yeldon.....then AJ will pick you apart methodically down the field. Play the pass and we will pound you.
of course it's wishful thinking. Hence my "defies logic" comment. LSU has a good enough defense to keep them in any game. It all depends on how badly the offense gets dominated. If they can find some semblance of a passing game then that's all they really need to have a chance.
 6 years ago '07        #42
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,926 | Props total: 91 91
 TH35 said:
I was joking but you reminded me they lost once already. I forgot about that.
Bama would have a chance at a rematch again if they were to lose. They'd need all three undefeated teams to fall though. I can't see Oregon losing with that soft a.ss schedule. I have a feeling Notre Dame is gonna choke against Pitt but if not they'll probably win out. They'll be ready for USC. Kansas State could drop a game against OSU or Texas but it'd take a massive fu*k up on their part.

Gonna be interesting if Bama, Oregon, KSU & Notre Dame run the table. Bama makes the cut for being Bama and passing that "eye test" the media seems to adore when it furthers their agenda. Oregon would most likely get the second slot because they actually play a conference championship game.
 6 years ago '07        #43
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,638 | Props total: 16212 16212
 sonof504 said:
Bama would have a chance at a rematch again if they were to lose. They'd need all three undefeated teams to fall though. I can't see Oregon losing with that soft a.ss schedule. I have a feeling Notre Dame is gonna choke against Pitt but if not they'll probably win out. They'll be ready for USC. Kansas State could drop a game against OSU or Texas but it'd take a massive fu*k up on their part.

Gonna be interesting if Bama, Oregon, KSU & Notre Dame run the table. Bama makes the cut for being Bama and passing that "eye test" the media seems to adore when it furthers their agenda. Oregon would most likely get the second slot because they actually play a conference championship game.
It wont be too interesting... its either Bama vs. Oregon or ND. Most likely Oregon. Whoever is left out plays KSU (probably ND) unless its Oregon that's left out. Oregon won't play KSU if they're left out. The Rose Bowl committee would snatch them up.


Last edited by TH35; 11-02-2012 at 10:27 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #44
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,008 | Props total: 10833 10833
 sonof504 said:
of course it's wishful thinking. Hence my "defies logic" comment. LSU has a good enough defense to keep them in any game. It all depends on how badly the offense gets dominated. If they can find some semblance of a passing game then that's all they really need to have a chance.
OK I can respect that...........and I agree. Their only chance is to find a passing game. If Mettenberger fukks up early then Les Miles will go conservative. Game Over!!
 6 years ago '07        #45
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,926 | Props total: 91 91
 FeedTheBeast said:
OK I can respect that...........and I agree. Their only chance is to find a passing game. If Mettenberger fukks up early then Les Miles will go conservative. Game Over!!
Bama's offense is too balanced/efficient this year. I don't think Les will play the whole game conservatively like he did last season. This is his season right here. If he doesn't take chances here then what is he trying to protect? If both teams were undefeated then it would make sense.

Just over here hoping that Les Miles has been sabotaging the offense as an elaborate scheme to catch Bama off guard.
 6 years ago '04        #46
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$17,113 | Props total: 4589 4589
 TH35 said:
It wont be too interesting... its either Bama vs. Oregon or ND. Most likely Oregon. Whoever is left out plays KSU (probably ND) unless its Oregon that's left out. Oregon won't play KSU if they're left out. The Rose Bowl committee would snatch them up.
Rose Bowl committee is stuck with the winner of the Pac-12 championship game if they're top 14.
 6 years ago '11        #47
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
Putting money on LSU


That underdog money>>>>>>
 6 years ago '07        #48
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,008 | Props total: 10833 10833
 sonof504 said:
Bama's offense is too balanced/efficient this year. I don't think Les will play the whole game conservatively like he did last season. This is his season right here. If he doesn't take chances here then what is he trying to protect? If both teams were undefeated then it would make sense.

Just over here hoping that Les Miles has been sabotaging the offense as an elaborate scheme to catch Bama off guard.


I don't think that's the case. They were averaging almost 40 points a game last year before we played. Either way I don't think Nick Saban is gonna take Les Miles lightly. He hates that dude and wants to beat him bad. Plus he knows that Les Miles is most dangerous with nothing to lose and everything to gain. I expect some trick plays and some gambles on defense.
 6 years ago '09        #49
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4874 4874
 TH35 said:
It wont be too interesting... its either Bama vs. Oregon or ND. Most likely Oregon. Whoever is left out plays KSU (probably ND) unless its Oregon that's left out. Oregon won't play KSU if they're left out. The Rose Bowl committee would snatch them up.
I can see Bama vs ND, unless Oregon beats USC twice and Oregon State. ND has had the tougher road, despite them catching a few breaks, but if they go to the strength of schedule, ND gets it before KSU and Oregon. Now KSU vs Oregon in the Rose Bowl would be a pretty intriguing match up
 6 years ago '07        #50
Captain Fresh 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,506 | Props total: 11149 11149
meh les hasnt been the "mad hatter" all year (last year either), he been extra conservative. our only chance is "mudding this game up"

we eat clock and play field position we got a chance
 6 years ago '04        #51
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,988 | Props total: 7269 7269
Bama by 20+
 6 years ago '07        #52
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,926 | Props total: 91 91
 Captain Fresh said:
meh les hasnt been the "mad hatter" all year (last year either), he been extra conservative. our only chance is "mudding this game up"

we eat clock and play field position we got a chance
I think this game is gonna be different. He might get lucky if he takes some chances. If he plays it conservative our defense is gonna be on the field way too much. Bama is much better at sustaining a drive.
 6 years ago '04        #53
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,877 | Props total: 1168 1168
mettenberger b*tch a$$ better pass for more than 150 and convert some third downs if they want to win. I never thought this fool would be this garbage.
 6 years ago '07        #54
Captain Fresh 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,506 | Props total: 11149 11149
 sonof504 said:
I think this game is gonna be different. He might get lucky if he takes some chances. If he plays it conservative our defense is gonna be on the field way too much. Bama is much better at sustaining a drive.
look like we all have an understanding that we need to get lucky and have the ball bounce our way to pull this out
 11-02-2012, 07:27 PM         #55
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Captain Fresh, celtics got their a.ss beat tonight...

Imma need that win tomorrow to make me feel better. Sorry brah.

 6 years ago '07        #56
Captain Fresh 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,506 | Props total: 11149 11149
 Phonk$ said:
Captain Fresh, celtics got their a.ss beat tonight...

Imma need that win tomorrow to make me feel better. Sorry brah.



nah my n*gga, you might as well pick up the sativa and vodka early, going to be a long night watching Mett put yall to sleep.
 6 years ago '07        #57
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,008 | Props total: 10833 10833
Bout to go to work and make this money......getting off one hour before kickoff. My body will be ready!!
 6 years ago '10        #58
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
no one really thinks lsu has a chance do they?
 6 years ago '09        #59
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4874 4874
 ghettofire said:
no one really thinks lsu has a chance do they?
If they can find a way to move the ball and/or make plays on defense and special teams, then they stand a chance.
 6 years ago '05        #60
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 FeedTheBeast said:
That why I'm confident in us winning this game. Both teams will try to stop the run and take their chances with one on one coverage. Our passing game has been on point all season. LSUs passing game has been non existent. That was the difference is the BCS game. Difference is we are deeper this year at WR and LSUs secondary is talented but I think we go deeper. We can go 4-5 wide and they all deep threats.
Thats not all on ZM, while he has missed some open WRs he's had numerous OL go down which has led to shaky pass protection, huge drops by WRs, and conservative playcalling. The key for LSUs offense is 1st downs, imo they should throw on 1st downs and get Bama off balanced on defense. LSU has a huge advantage playing at home and that will help their defense even more. This will be a heavyweight match anyone expecting a repeat of the BCS game will be in for a rude awakening.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
143 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 22 - Hereís how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy