The Official #1 Crimson Tide VS #5 LSU Bengal Tigers THREAD!!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 FeedTheBeast said:
Again.....back up what you saying or is it just wishful thinking??? LSU has some very nice running backs but they gonna see 8 in the box and we will try to keep them in 3rd and long situations. That's when the blitz will come and we all know Mettenberger ain't built like that. Dude looked like garbage against Auburn. If Auburn had any kind of offense they would have their 2nd win of the season against LSU!!!

But with us they gonna have to pick their poison. Sell out to stop Lacy and Yeldon.....then AJ will pick you apart methodically down the field. Play the pass and we will pound you.
of course it's wishful thinking. Hence my "defies logic" comment. LSU has a good enough defense to keep them in any game. It all depends on how badly the offense gets dominated. If they can find some semblance of a passing game then that's all they really need to have a chance.
 5 years ago '07        #42
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
I was joking but you reminded me they lost once already. I forgot about that.
Bama would have a chance at a rematch again if they were to lose. They'd need all three undefeated teams to fall though. I can't see Oregon losing with that soft a.ss schedule. I have a feeling Notre Dame is gonna choke against Pitt but if not they'll probably win out. They'll be ready for USC. Kansas State could drop a game against OSU or Texas but it'd take a massive fu*k up on their part.

Gonna be interesting if Bama, Oregon, KSU & Notre Dame run the table. Bama makes the cut for being Bama and passing that "eye test" the media seems to adore when it furthers their agenda. Oregon would most likely get the second slot because they actually play a conference championship game.
 5 years ago '07        #43
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 sonof504 said:
Bama would have a chance at a rematch again if they were to lose. They'd need all three undefeated teams to fall though. I can't see Oregon losing with that soft a.ss schedule. I have a feeling Notre Dame is gonna choke against Pitt but if not they'll probably win out. They'll be ready for USC. Kansas State could drop a game against OSU or Texas but it'd take a massive fu*k up on their part.

Gonna be interesting if Bama, Oregon, KSU & Notre Dame run the table. Bama makes the cut for being Bama and passing that "eye test" the media seems to adore when it furthers their agenda. Oregon would most likely get the second slot because they actually play a conference championship game.
It wont be too interesting... its either Bama vs. Oregon or ND. Most likely Oregon. Whoever is left out plays KSU (probably ND) unless its Oregon that's left out. Oregon won't play KSU if they're left out. The Rose Bowl committee would snatch them up.

Last edited by TH35; 11-02-2012 at 11:27 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #44
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 sonof504 said:
of course it's wishful thinking. Hence my "defies logic" comment. LSU has a good enough defense to keep them in any game. It all depends on how badly the offense gets dominated. If they can find some semblance of a passing game then that's all they really need to have a chance.
OK I can respect that...........and I agree. Their only chance is to find a passing game. If Mettenberger fukks up early then Les Miles will go conservative. Game Over!!
 5 years ago '07        #45
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
OK I can respect that...........and I agree. Their only chance is to find a passing game. If Mettenberger fukks up early then Les Miles will go conservative. Game Over!!
Bama's offense is too balanced/efficient this year. I don't think Les will play the whole game conservatively like he did last season. This is his season right here. If he doesn't take chances here then what is he trying to protect? If both teams were undefeated then it would make sense.

Just over here hoping that Les Miles has been sabotaging the offense as an elaborate scheme to catch Bama off guard.
 5 years ago '04        #46
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4320 4320
 TH35 said:
It wont be too interesting... its either Bama vs. Oregon or ND. Most likely Oregon. Whoever is left out plays KSU (probably ND) unless its Oregon that's left out. Oregon won't play KSU if they're left out. The Rose Bowl committee would snatch them up.
Rose Bowl committee is stuck with the winner of the Pac-12 championship game if they're top 14.
 5 years ago '11        #47
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Putting money on LSU

That underdog money>>>>>>
 5 years ago '07        #48
space
space
 sonof504 said:
Bama's offense is too balanced/efficient this year. I don't think Les will play the whole game conservatively like he did last season. This is his season right here. If he doesn't take chances here then what is he trying to protect? If both teams were undefeated then it would make sense.

Just over here hoping that Les Miles has been sabotaging the offense as an elaborate scheme to catch Bama off guard.

I don't think that's the case. They were averaging almost 40 points a game last year before we played. Either way I don't think Nick Saban is gonna take Les Miles lightly. He hates that dude and wants to beat him bad. Plus he knows that Les Miles is most dangerous with nothing to lose and everything to gain. I expect some trick plays and some gambles on defense.
 5 years ago '09        #49
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,640 | Props total: 2746 2746
 TH35 said:
I can see Bama vs ND, unless Oregon beats USC twice and Oregon State. ND has had the tougher road, despite them catching a few breaks, but if they go to the strength of schedule, ND gets it before KSU and Oregon. Now KSU vs Oregon in the Rose Bowl would be a pretty intriguing match up
 5 years ago '07        #50
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,012 | Props total: 7510 7510
meh les hasnt been the "mad hatter" all year (last year either), he been extra conservative. our only chance is "mudding this game up"

we eat clock and play field position we got a chance
 5 years ago '04        #51
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,735 | Props total: 6437 6437
Bama by 20+
 5 years ago '07        #52
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 Captain Fresh said:
meh les hasnt been the "mad hatter" all year (last year either), he been extra conservative. our only chance is "mudding this game up"

we eat clock and play field position we got a chance
I think this game is gonna be different. He might get lucky if he takes some chances. If he plays it conservative our defense is gonna be on the field way too much. Bama is much better at sustaining a drive.
 5 years ago '04        #53
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
mettenberger b*tch a$$ better pass for more than 150 and convert some third downs if they want to win. I never thought this fool would be this garbage.
 5 years ago '07        #54
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
 sonof504 said:
I think this game is gonna be different. He might get lucky if he takes some chances. If he plays it conservative our defense is gonna be on the field way too much. Bama is much better at sustaining a drive.
look like we all have an understanding that we need to get lucky and have the ball bounce our way to pull this out
 11-02-2012, 08:27 PM         #55
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Captain Fresh, celtics got their a.ss beat tonight...

Imma need that win tomorrow to make me feel better. Sorry brah.

5 years ago '07        #56
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
 Phonk$ said:
Captain Fresh, celtics got their a.ss beat tonight...

Imma need that win tomorrow to make me feel better. Sorry brah.

nah my n*gga, you might as well pick up the sativa and vodka early, going to be a long night watching Mett put yall to sleep.
 5 years ago '07        #57
space
space
Bout to go to work and make this money......getting off one hour before kickoff. My body will be ready!!
 5 years ago '10        #58
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
no one really thinks lsu has a chance do they?
 5 years ago '09        #59
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,640 | Props total: 2746 2746
 ghettofire said:
no one really thinks lsu has a chance do they?
If they can find a way to move the ball and/or make plays on defense and special teams, then they stand a chance.
 5 years ago '05        #60
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 FeedTheBeast said:
That why I'm confident in us winning this game. Both teams will try to stop the run and take their chances with one on one coverage. Our passing game has been on point all season. LSUs passing game has been non existent. That was the difference is the BCS game. Difference is we are deeper this year at WR and LSUs secondary is talented but I think we go deeper. We can go 4-5 wide and they all deep threats.
Thats not all on ZM, while he has missed some open WRs he's had numerous OL go down which has led to shaky pass protection, huge drops by WRs, and conservative playcalling. The key for LSUs offense is 1st downs, imo they should throw on 1st downs and get Bama off balanced on defense. LSU has a huge advantage playing at home and that will help their defense even more. This will be a heavyweight match anyone expecting a repeat of the BCS game will be in for a rude awakening.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy