The Official #1 Crimson Tide VS #5 LSU Bengal Tigers THREAD!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #401
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 2099 2099
 Bama Boy said:
Not at all, sometimes sh*t just doesnt go your way. Who thought Mettenberger was gonna be on fire like that, dont even sit there and front like some of them throws he didnt make were PERFECT. Our biggest "holes" were fundamentals in that game, missed tackles, being out of position, and that sh*t doesnt happen with our D. It happened Saturday night. Even guys like Nico Johnson and Dee Milliner were missing tackles. And it WONT happen again. Everybody asked could we beat a team when we were down and our backs against the wall and could AJ lead Bama back on a scoring drive. We answer that, now we're overrated and "exposed"

And if we're overrated and so sh*tty, yet still beat yall... gotdamn yall must suck... Have fun in the Capital One Bowl...
Yea u obviously missed the whole point of the post. I didnt mention much about LSU. This is about the college team who can beat NFL teams. This is about the team thats so well coached and so skilled that they dominate games from beginning to end and NO ONE has a chance to beat them. AJ is the next Namath, the next Kenny stabler all in one.

This is about Bama's #1 D in the nation in every single category, destroying these so called good offenses.

Hey just take it like a man. This Alabama team aint all that.
 5 years ago '06        #402
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14701 14701
 JordanWest86 said:
Yea u obviously missed the whole point of the post. I didnt mention much about LSU. This is about the college team who can beat NFL teams. This is about the team thats so well coached and so skilled that they dominate games from beginning to end and NO ONE has a chance to beat them. AJ is the next Namath, the next Kenny stabler all in one.

This is about Bama's #1 D in the nation in every single category, destroying these so called good offenses.

Hey just take it like a man. This Alabama team aint all that.
fu*kin one comment from Spurrier trolling, stop it. We have dominated every game before LSU, are you blind? Yall struggled against fu*kin Auburn, so dont act like it cant happen to anybody against anybody.

This is about everyone saying AJ COULDNT do what he did, this is about us coming back after EVERYTHING going wrong (even when we forced a fumble late in the game and recovered it didnt count cause the play was blown dead by a phantom false start by LSU) and still finding a way to win...

We struggled against Tennessee in 2009, yet it didnt stop that from being the best Defense in the country... Georgia Southern caught us for 300 yards RUSHING last year, still had the best defense in the country... its called weathering the storm and STILL winning, thats what CHAMPIONS do. Pretenders do EVERYTHING right and have EVERYTHING going right yet still lose...

Hey just take the LOSS like a man, you realize what the fu*k you're saying?! YOU'RE TELLING ME TO TAKE A WIN LIKE A MAN?! Stop whining and trying to make up some kind of moral victory here.
 5 years ago '07        #403
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 2099 2099
 Bama Boy said:
fu*kin one comment from Spurrier trolling, stop it. We have dominated every game before LSU, are you blind? Yall struggled against fu*kin Auburn, so dont act like it cant happen to anybody against anybody.

This is about everyone saying AJ COULDNT do what he did, this is about us coming back after EVERYTHING going wrong (even when we forced a fumble late in the game and recovered it didnt count cause the play was blown dead by a phantom false start by LSU) and still finding a way to win...

We struggled against Tennessee in 2009, yet it didnt stop that from being the best Defense in the country... Georgia Southern caught us for 300 yards RUSHING last year, still had the best defense in the country... its called weathering the storm and STILL winning, thats what CHAMPIONS do. Pretenders do EVERYTHING right and have EVERYTHING going right yet still lose...

Hey just take the LOSS like a man, you realize what the fu*k you're saying?! YOU'RE TELLING ME TO TAKE A WIN LIKE A MAN?! Stop whining and trying to make up some kind of moral victory here.

I guess I just expected more. I mean giving up 435 yards to the Nation's 78th ranked offense comin in? I thought yall were like the #1 D or something. My bad.

Hate to see what happens when Johnny comes to town.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy