The Official #1 Crimson Tide VS #5 LSU Bengal Tigers THREAD!!

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #381
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 WestbankThugBoy said:
Next to Sabin...Les Miles has the best job security out there
Chris Petersen and Gary Patterson might have it a bit better... And Chip Kelly... Charlie strong is on the come up too. We were looking at him before we got Sumlin and Louisville shut that sh*t down lol
 11-03-2012, 11:17 PM         #382
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good game to LSU, yall game planned well with the bye and put us on the edge.

Just another day in the SEC.
 5 years ago '04        #383
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #384
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,619 | Props total: 2135 2135
 Javon23 said:
Sooooooooo how did the running back get the ball in the first place
11 guys on the field, and you blame the one without the ball. Did you ever stop to think there was nobody open downfield? Alabama was only rushing 3 men. The fact that 5 offensive linemen couldn't stop 3 men on the final play allowing the sack shows you the whole team gave up.
 5 years ago '06        #385
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,484 | Props total: 14754 14754
I dont even have to look the thread, just tell everybody who hates to suck it!

I aint got no voice right now and I dont give a flying fu*k! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #386
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
 LicensedLegend said:
11 guys on the field, and you blame the one without the ball. Did you ever stop to think there was nobody open downfield? Alabama was only rushing 3 men. The fact that 5 offensive linemen couldn't stop 3 men on the final play allowing the sack shows you the whole team gave up.
That was one of the worst run last minute offensive drives in the history of college football
and I am definitely not the only one who believes that

CaptainTouchback ‏@CaptTouchback
If there's 1 player you don't want to leave 51 ticks on the clock with a game on the line it's Zach Mettenb..who am I kidding. LSU is toast.

Wered!ck Biggs ‏@Mr_Flemming
LSU qb already gave up! Before he even got sacked he laid down smh #quitter n i dont even have a dog in this f!ght

Stephanie B. ‏@RiverCityGal
#LSU students and alumni should be ashamed of their QB right now. And the #Bama QB needs to grow a pair.

Ryan Weber ‏@RyanWeber51
I'm starting to think the LSU QB has never ran late game offense

Cody Atkins ‏@C_Atkins19
That sucks for lsu. That's nothing but an inexperienced QB trying to lead a 50 second drive

shane webber ‏@mr_webber32
Lsu needs a new qb lol that guy was a joke, didn't look he was ready for the moment at all nor wanted to be in the moment

Brooke Williamson ‏@KerryBrooke
There was no effort in that last series. None. #BAMAvsLSU And #Alabama QB is crying. #LSU lost the game, they had it, then blew it.
 5 years ago '06        #387
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Javon23 said:
That was one of the worst run last minute offensive drives in the history of college football

If there's 1 player you don't want to leave 51 ticks on the clock with a game on the line it's Zach Mettenb..who am I kidding. LSU is toast.

LSU qb already gave up! Before he even got sacked he laid down smh #quitter n i dont even have a dog in this f!ght

#LSU students and alumni should be ashamed of their QB right now. And the #Bama QB needs to grow a pair.

Ryan Weber ‏@RyanWeber51

Cody Atkins ‏@C_Atkins19
That sucks for lsu. That's nothing but an inexperienced QB trying to lead a 50 second drive

Lsu needs a new qb lol that guy was a joke, didn't look he was ready for the moment at all nor wanted to be in the moment

There was no effort in that last series. None. #BAMAvsLSU And #Alabama QB is crying. #LSU lost the game, they had it, then blew it.
Theres some salty a.ss people in those comments
 5 years ago '09        #388
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
Wow at the way this game played out.
 5 years ago '07        #389
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Javon23 said:

Ryan Weber ‏@RyanWeber51

Cody Atkins ‏@C_Atkins19

Yeah... I'm glad Mettenberger smoked it at the end... Ricky Seals Jones was there tonight and I needed Mettenberger to look like a liability... Tell RSJ he can come on to College Station now lol
 5 years ago '11        #390
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 BrodyMACaroni said:
Eat my a.ss LSU! Roll tide bi*ches.
Roll Tide
 5 years ago '07        #391
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,023 | Props total: 7526 7526
just got home from the game ...
[pic - click to view]

continue to drink and get over it.
 5 years ago '07        #392
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
I know y'all thought you was gonna roast yaboi!!!!

I'm drunk AF RIGHT NOW bi*chES!!! But I'm gonna keep it classy.

Great game by The LSU Tigers!!

Only difference in the game is we have the f!ght of a champion and they don't. We had chances and blew it. They had chances and blew it. It came down to the last possessions and LSU nutted up.

Props to Mettenberger for executing the gameplan almost flawlessly......but still they only managed 17 points. Les Miles made the game exciting with his play calling. They out gained us and forced turnovers. I can tell that the LSU staff has been studying our defense all fukkin year becuz they were prepared for every kind of blitz we came with. bi*ches had tons of 3rd down conversions. sh*t was frustrating me to damn near death. But we kept them close enuff to steal the game.

My boy AJ and TJ Yeldon made BAMA history tonite!! I haven't felt this way since Cody blocked the field goals against Tennessee and we went on to win the BCS.

Props to the LSU BX fam.......we all new what LSU had to do win. Sad thing is they did it but still loss the game.

ROLL TIDE HO!!!!
 11-04-2012, 03:22 AM         #393
gatagata870 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Won a nice little $100 on Lsu
 5 years ago '12        #394
space
space
 Javon23 said:

Ryan Weber ‏@RyanWeber51

Cody Atkins ‏@C_Atkins19

And... where did I say it wasn't? That drive speak on LSU as a team. Where at any point in that game did LSU show that they could drive down the field in 45 seconds? Wait, where at any point THIS SEASON have they shown that? Especially with no timeouts. Alabama already did at the end of the first half when AJ ran a QB draw and scored with 11 seconds left or so. They have showed that type of offense all season. LSU has been a run first offense all season. In this game Mettenberger got hot in the second half, and because of that they should have won the game. I mean look at how many points they left on the field because of missed or fake field goals. When Alabama scored that last touchdown I knew it was over. LSU just doesn't have that type of offense. I don't know why people are calling him out now when they've been that way all season. They just aren't very good.

Last edited by LicensedLegend; 11-04-2012 at 08:55 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #395
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
I didn't watch the game but I just saw the highlights... Why didn't they punt the ball but instead attempt a 40+ yard fg? To go up only 6. You make it and you still force them to score a td to win. Bama only had 14 points in 58 minutes and you got that good Aussie punter. I'm making them go the field with McCarron to try to tie it
So, you punt the ball to gain 15 to 20 yards? If that. What if the ball goes into the endzone? They gain 5 yards lol. They maid the right call it just was executed very well.
 5 years ago '09        #396
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 Yinz N Burgh said:
I didn't watch the game but I just saw the highlights... Why didn't they punt the ball but instead attempt a 40+ yard fg? To go up only 6. You make it and you still force them to score a td to win. Bama only had 14 points in 58 minutes and you got that good Aussie punter. I'm making them go the field with McCarron to try to tie it
Exactly Yinz!!!! I would have did that also if I was in Coach Miles shoes right now! On point!! L.S.U. had this game on lock and Bama was determined to stay undefeated (And still iz....)! But its was a good game!!! Real Talk!!
 5 years ago '07        #397
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
Good to see the AFC West champs ended up beating a college team. Would've hated to see the uproar if they ended up losing. I gotta few things to say about Bama. They are mad overrated. With that being said, they can win the BCSNC easy b/c of their O line. Their O line is sick and who the hell has a D line to stand up to them. If an SEC team does not knock them off before the NC they will win it all easily but as a whole they are not that good.

I was all on the AJ bandwagon before this game but I think its now apparent, theres about 10 QB's that could put up the numbers and win the games he has, with that O line and those RB's. I am 100% sure on this. And AJ is soft as cotton. How you gonna cry? This where the big boys play son, this is the SEC.

There D is overrated as we learned with Mett throwing all over them. Mett couldn't even throw for 200 against Towson, Idaho, etc. and he busted 298 against that soft D.

1 word describes the 2012 Bama football team. LUCKY. Lucky that they won Sat after getting completely dominated in every single category except PENALTIES. And lucky they had the softest schedule one could have thru 8 games.

If they win the 7th consecutive BCS title for the SEC then its safe to say this is the weakest of the previous 6. Maybe you could make an argument the 2 loss 07 LSU team would be worse but if those 2 played I think LSU would win.
 5 years ago '06        #398
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #399
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 Bama Boy said:
Hey you know its true. That team got full of holes. Can't stop a drip

They got exposed Sat night.
 5 years ago '06        #400
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
Not at all, sometimes sh*t just doesnt go your way. Who thought Mettenberger was gonna be on fire like that, dont even sit there and front like some of them throws he didnt make were PERFECT. Our biggest "holes" were fundamentals in that game, missed tackles, being out of position, and that sh*t doesnt happen with our D. It happened Saturday night. Even guys like Nico Johnson and Dee Milliner were missing tackles. And it WONT happen again. Everybody asked could we beat a team when we were down and our backs against the wall and could AJ lead Bama back on a scoring drive. We answer that, now we're overrated and "exposed"

And if we're overrated and so sh*tty, yet still beat yall... gotdamn yall must suck... Have fun in the Capital One Bowl...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy