The Official #1 Crimson Tide VS #5 LSU Bengal Tigers THREAD!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 sonof504 said:
They will if all three undefeated teams fall, as unlikely as that is.
ND isnt losing....KSU isnt losing...Oregon might lose....Thats how I see it
 5 years ago '07        #22
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,015 | Props total: 7516 7516
need my n*gga Sam Montgomery to have a monster game.
 5 years ago '06        #23
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ReggieA said:
I can see them getting a big Special Teams play or a Defensive TD along with some crazy gadget play that gets them a score.
Big special teams is a possibly....Defensive TD I dont see happening...AJ is better then last year and LSU defense is not as good as last year.

As always, it will be interesting to see what will happen..LSU will throw everything at us.
 11-01-2012, 07:38 PM         #24
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Big special teams is a possibly....Defensive TD I dont see happening...AJ is better then last year and LSU defense is not as good as last year.

As always, it will be interesting to see what will happen..LSU will throw everything at us.
Mingo is gonna beat Fluker a few times, McCarron better hold onto the rock.
 11-01-2012, 07:40 PM         #25
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
I don't remember predicting Bama to lose every week. This is their first real test and they're gonna fail. Don't worry though. If KSU,Ore & ND lose this weekend you guys might get a rematch again. sh*t, even if LSU wins Bama might stay in front of them because of the "eye test"
People say that teams are gonna be our real test every week, supposedly bray and that receiving core suppose to be our "real" test. Miss State CB tandem suppose to be our "real" test. Your sticking your chest out as if LSU is just gonna sling the ball around the field on us, no that sh*t ain't gonna happen jack.

This is one of the biggest games of the year and I trust nick saban is gonna keep them boys in check and keep em disciplined. This isn't the same offense from last year bro...
 5 years ago '06        #26
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
He will :)
 5 years ago '07        #27
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
I'm calling a Mingo forced fumble that someone takes to the house.
Mingo never does sh*t against Bama......he too fukkin small.

sonof504 said:
I don't remember predicting Bama to lose every week. This is their first real test and they're gonna fail. Don't worry though. If KSU,Ore & ND lose this weekend you guys might get a rematch again. sh*t, even if LSU wins Bama might stay in front of them because of the "eye test"
Do you want us to lose or can you make a valid argument as to why we will lose.

Bama's offense is much better this year. Our defense is just as good and facing this offense doesn't scare me at all.

LSU's offense is much worse than last year but the defense is still solid.

Wo they going deep to??. They have no deep threats and ain't sh*t gettin by Demarcus Miliner.....he shuts down his side of the field every week!
 5 years ago '07        #28
space
space
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
Mingo gets slapped around like a little bi*ch every time we play......I'm more worried about Montgomery. Mingo will be a non factor as usual.
 5 years ago '07        #29
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Phonk$ said:
People say that teams are gonna be our real test every week, supposedly bray and that receiving core suppose to be our "real" test. Miss State CB tandem suppose to be our "real" test. Your sticking your chest out as if LSU is just gonna sling the ball around the field on us, no that sh*t ain't gonna happen jack.

This is one of the biggest games of the year and I trust nick saban is gonna keep them boys in check and keep em disciplined. This isn't the same offense from last year bro...
Maan they couldn't even move the ball on us and our secondary is thin as hell... Run game is nice... But that's about all the got... That LSU defense is gonna have force 3 or more turnovers on their side of the field to even be in the game
 5 years ago '07        #30
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 titanreese said:
ND isnt losing....KSU isnt losing...Oregon might lose....Thats how I see it
I can see Notre Dame choking against Pitt. Probably won't but I wouldn't put it past them.
 5 years ago '07        #31
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 FeedTheBeast said:
Mingo never does sh*t against Bama......he too fukkin small.

Do you want us to lose or can you make a valid argument as to why we will lose.

Bama's offense is much better this year. Our defense is just as good and facing this offense doesn't scare me at all.

LSU's offense is much worse than last year but the defense is still solid.

Wo they going deep to??. They have no deep threats and ain't sh*t gettin by Demarcus Miliner.....he shuts down his side of the field every week!

All i'll say is Les Miles defies logic. He's 3-3 against Bama and two of those wins came with what seemed like an inferior LSU squad. it's a night game in death valley. If LSU somehow wins the turnover battle then all bets are off. The offense has been putrid but the O-line is improving and the run game is back. Bama should win this game on paper but LSU will pull out an ugly a.ss win like usual.
 5 years ago '05        #32
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
LSU wouldnt score 27 points against O Perry Walker High School......no way with that QB and play calling.

The game is in BR so anything can happen in death Valley........I wouldnt be surprised at whatever happens in this game.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 11-01-2012 at 08:45 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #33
space
space
 sonof504 said:
All i'll say is Les Miles defies logic. He's 3-3 against Bama and two of those wins came with what seemed like an inferior LSU squad. it's a night game in death valley. If LSU somehow wins the turnover battle then all bets are off. The offense has been putrid but the O-line is improving and the run game is back. Bama should win this game on paper but LSU will pull out an ugly a.ss win like usual.
Again.....back up what you saying or is it just wishful thinking??? LSU has some very nice running backs but they gonna see 8 in the box and we will try to keep them in 3rd and long situations. That's when the blitz will come and we all know Mettenberger ain't built like that. Dude looked like garbage against Auburn. If Auburn had any kind of offense they would have their 2nd win of the season against LSU!!!

But with us they gonna have to pick their poison. Sell out to stop Lacy and Yeldon.....then AJ will pick you apart methodically down the field. Play the pass and we will pound you.
 5 years ago '05        #34
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 FeedTheBeast said:
Again.....back up what you saying or is it just wishful thinking??? LSU has some very nice running backs but they gonna see 8 in the box and we will try to keep them in 3rd and long situations. That's when the blitz will come and we all know Mettenberger ain't built like that. Dude looked like garbage against Auburn. If Auburn had any kind of offense they would have their 2nd win of the season against LSU!!!

But with us they gonna have to pick their poison. Sell out to stop Lacy and Yeldon.....then AJ will pick you apart methodically down the field. Play the pass and we will pound you.
Both defenses will have the same gameplan which is load the box to stop the run. The question is which offense will make the most big plays and take advantage of one on ones and to this point ZM has failed to do all season. IMO he hasnt done it all season and I dont expect it to happen Saturday..........but who knows thats why they play the game.
 5 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
Both defenses will have the same gameplan which is load the box to stop the run. The question is which offense will make the most big plays and take advantage of one on ones and to this point ZM has failed to do all season. IMO he hasnt done it all season and I dont expect it to happen Saturday..........but who knows thats why they play the game.
That why I'm confident in us winning this game. Both teams will try to stop the run and take their chances with one on one coverage. Our passing game has been on point all season. LSUs passing game has been non existent. That was the difference is the BCS game. Difference is we are deeper this year at WR and LSUs secondary is talented but I think we go deeper. We can go 4-5 wide and they all deep threats.
 5 years ago '07        #36
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 titanreese said:
ND isnt losing....KSU isn't losing...Oregon might lose....Thats how I see it
KSU might get caught slipping at a certain point.
 5 years ago '07        #37
space
space
One more day
 5 years ago '07        #38
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
Good luck and may you both meet again in the BCS championship game.
 5 years ago '07        #39
space
space
 TH35 said:
Good luck and may you both meet again in the BCS championship game.
Hell no.....even I don't wanna see that sh*t. Hopefully we blast these dudes out of the top 10 to k!ll that possibility.
 5 years ago '07        #40
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Hell no.....even I don't wanna see that sh*t. Hopefully we blast these dudes out of the top 10 to k!ll that possibility.
I was joking but you reminded me they lost once already. I forgot about that.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now