The Official #1 Crimson Tide VS #5 LSU Bengal Tigers THREAD!!

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
7996 pageviews
442 comments

FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
The Official #1 Crimson Tide VS #5 LSU Bengal Tigers THREAD!!

VS

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

MIght as well get it started...........let the sh-t talk begin you fukkin LSwho morons disgust me!!

WE GONNA BEAT THAT a.ss!!!!

Remember this??? bi-ches faking injuries to take a nap!! image

[pic - click to view]

442 comments for "The Official #1 Crimson Tide VS #5 LSU Bengal Tigers THREAD!!"

5 years ago '10        #2
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907

[pic - click to view]

I'm looking at this picture like somethings not right

and then
 5 years ago '07        #3
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
I think LSU is gonna throw it deep on Bama and have more success than people expect. Or throw a bunch of interceptions. Either way Les is gonna make it 3 straight regular season wins against Saban. Jeremy Hill is gonna run all over Bama in the 2nd half. The defense is gonna slow down this "unstoppable" bama team and probably force some turnovers.
 11-01-2012, 07:07 PM         #4
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LSU 27 Bama 24
 5 years ago '07        #5
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 sonof504 said:
I think LSU is gonna throw it deep on Bama and have more success than people expect. Or throw a bunch of interceptions. Either way Les is gonna make it 3 straight regular season wins against Saban. Jeremy Hill is gonna run all over Bama in the 2nd half. The defense is gonna slow down this "unstoppable" bama team and probably force some turnovers.
You say the same bullsh*t every week and are wrong. I guess you gonna keep predicting us to lose until we do so you can say "I told you so"
 5 years ago '09        #6
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
I see this game being close for 3 1/2 quarters, but I got Bama by 10, it won't be a blowout, but Saban is going to go with the I-formation, 2 TEs, and run the ball on their smaller D-Line and see if they can stop it LSU has to find a way to move the ball in different ways vs that defense. The problem with LSU's Offense is Bama's Defense is so disciplined, and LSU's Offense is so below average, I don't know how they will move the ball down the field.

Bama 24 LSU 14 That D-Line for LSU is going to be the key, because if they can use their quickness and slow the running game down, this game could get interesting quickly.
 5 years ago '06        #7
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8925 8925
n*gga DO YOU SEE LSU OFFENSE........ BAMA SHUTS DOWN THE RUN ITS fu*kING OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I TELL YOU OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FEED THE BEAST WHY EVEN MAKE THIS THREAD LIKE THEY GOT PPL ON SUICIDAL WATCH..sigh.. and im not even talking sh*t because my team beat them BUT IF YOU SEEN THEM PLAY YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. rofllllllllllll is this game of the night again?

and yes lsu fake injuries alot its SO fu*kING annoying.... every fu*king play some one is laying down on the floor. they take momentum out the game for some teams...
 5 years ago '10        #8
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
an OH Bama will win because LSU offense is just that bad. Just seeing these two teams on the field will make me cringe forever. Worst Natty game of all time.
 5 years ago '06        #9
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
LSU 27 Bama 24
I dont see how LSU puts 27 points on Bama....This game will have to be low scoring for LSU to have a chance

Last edited by titanreese; 11-01-2012 at 07:21 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #10
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
 USC said:
an OH Bama will win because LSU offense is just that bad. Just seeing these two teams on the field will make me cringe forever. Worst Natty game of all time.
Bama's offense will be better than last year's game. I know folks saying AJ McCarron isn't a legit Hesiman Candidate, but if he has a good game and beats a Top 5 team making minimal mistakes, he could make a really good push vs Colin Klein, who is right now running away with it.
 5 years ago '07        #11
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
You say the same bullsh*t every week and are wrong. I guess you gonna keep predicting us to lose until we do so you can say "I told you so"
I don't remember predicting Bama to lose every week. This is their first real test and they're gonna fail. Don't worry though. If KSU,Ore & ND lose this weekend you guys might get a rematch again. sh*t, even if LSU wins Bama might stay in front of them because of the "eye test"
 5 years ago '07        #12
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,045 | Props total: 7544 7544
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
LSU 27 Bama 24
lol no way in hell we score 27.

man based off what i seen this year we dont have a chance in hell

with that said we in death valley, got the best opportunity to beat bama, so fu*k them n*ggas we can shock the world

Geaux Tigers
 5 years ago '05        #13
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
LSUs wack offense against one of the best Ds in the country? LSU isn't gonna crack 10 points
 5 years ago '06        #14
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 sonof504 said:
I don't remember predicting Bama to lose every week. This is their first real test and they're gonna fail. Don't worry though. If KSU,Ore & ND lose this weekend you guys might get a rematch again. sh*t, even if LSU wins Bama might stay in front of them because of the "eye test"
I dont see Alabama staying in the top 5 with a loss mostly b/c of our schedule
 5 years ago '12        #15
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
LSU 27 Bama 24
No chance
 11-01-2012, 07:25 PM         #16
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
I dont see how LSU puts 27 points on Bama....This game will have to be low scoring for LSU to have a chance
I'm calling a Mingo forced fumble that someone takes to the house.
 5 years ago '07        #17
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 titanreese said:
I dont see Alabama staying in the top 5 with a loss mostly b/c of our schedule
They will if all three undefeated teams fall, as unlikely as that is.
 5 years ago '06        #18
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
I'm calling a Mingo forced fumble that someone takes to the house.
Well...Miracles can happen....It just wont happen saturday
 11-01-2012, 07:27 PM         #19
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think LSU is gonna have some success on the ground.

Yall are prob right though, this is an SEC football game. 17-14 LSU is prob closer.

Also factor in that LSU is at home and they are prob PISSED they got fu*ked out of a natty championship.
 5 years ago '09        #20
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
 dahabi said:
LSUs wack offense against one of the best Ds in the country? LSU isn't gonna crack 10 points
I can see them getting a big Special Teams play or a Defensive TD along with some crazy gadget play that gets them a score.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy