Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
It's Boxden. Lakers and Heat fans are the new Lakers and Celtics fans. We clown each other.

Honestly, it's an 82 game season. You're nuts if you don't think the Lakers are making the playoffs. When you get to the playoffs, anything can happen. It's that simple.
 5 years ago '11        #42
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 omniscience said:
I keep hearing and reading.. "It's only 2 games.."

At first it was.. "It's the pre-season for crying out loud.."

When will the sh*t matter?!.. By the all star break when they are toying with the .500 mark?!

Laker fans should be hitting the panic button..

Ya'll had no business losing to a depleted Mavs squad led by Darren Collison..

Ya'll had no business losing against a rebuilding Portland team with a rookie at the point position..

fu*k blaming the Princeton offense..they should be winning off raw talent alone..

fu*kin bums.. Can't wait to ya'll crash and burn in the 1st round..
 raw51188 said:
I'm a laker fan (STAN actually) but THIS. n*ggas need to start taking this sh*t seriously. Lakers can't afford to be on the road all playoffs long. They should win games easily just based off talent and experience. Playing pick up basketball basically.

Its gonna be allstart break, kobe gonna be like "shut up, its only half way through, were just getting ready for the stretch run." gtfoh with that sh*t. The same dudes been on the squad for months now, and they give up 116 to Portland. Thats just effort. No howard anchored Defense should ever give up that many.

11-01-2012, 09:50 PM         #43
randal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Probably the best thing you could have done. You didn't want me to have to put you in your place. ;)
 5 years ago '12        #44
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
 DaDon23 said:
I understand the shakiness about the Mavs game we should've won that game definitely,

BUT if you really follow the Lakers you know for like the past decade or so LA has only won one maybe two games in Portland?
Yup

I called it on Page 5 too, and said I wouldn't be surprised if we lost to the Blazers at Rose Garden, and mentioned how we can never win there unless its the playoffs

I'm not worried still..

Come All Star break I will be though..

And did we forget how p!ss poor the Lakers started last season barely 500 after 10 games? Then look what happened...3rd seed in the est.
 5 years ago '08        #45
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
I dont even watch basketball until after football season so fu*k the two games.
 11-01-2012, 10:43 PM         #46
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just because being an iconic team like the lakers brings dumb a.ss fans don't mean we should take offense to this. I'll be the first to admit we got some dumb a.ss n*ggas among us Lakers fans. But also some of the most educated fans in basketball. I hope everybody jumps off the bandwagon(though they'll be back when the Lakers start rolling) The fewer believers the sweeter the victory.

Besides the media are the ones tripping out, they have little idea of how the fans are actually taking it. It's them who are salivating over the story so they can spin it for hits on their blogs.
 11-02-2012, 12:30 AM         #47
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '08        #48
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23319 23319
 bertini22 said:
its funny how laker fans are saying the same thing we used to say when the big 3 first got together and lost a couple games. The same things they were clowning us for lol
only we won our second game by 10
 5 years ago '06        #49
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
fu*k you, Kobe. You do your job and we'll throw up red flags as we see fit. You're the Lakers. The fu*kin FC Barcelona of the NBA. We expect greatness and nothing less from that team and we expect it from you wearing that jersey. Get on your sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #50
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
2 games
 11-02-2012, 01:54 AM         #51
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u really listen he called mike brown a pus*y a.ss f*ggot
 11-02-2012, 02:30 AM         #52
silentdirt12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Laker til the casket drops..

im not panicking at all. miami heat did the same thing. they started off 9-8 10-11 season then hit a 12 game winning streak. if you suppose to win off pure talent without chemistry then miami would have hit the 72 game win record. but they only won 58. gotta give it some more time...let everyone heal to 100%..then you'll see the controversy on who is going to win the nba finals.
 11-02-2012, 02:52 AM         #53
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good fu*k these fair-weather fake a.ss LAKER fans.

If you bleed purp & gold, you don't give a F*CK WIN OR LOSE.
 11-02-2012, 02:59 AM         #54
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you need to do is look at facebook comments on the LAKERS page and you'll see ignorance and dumb sh*t from fake a.ss fair-weather Laker fans.
 5 years ago '12        #55
iBoxden 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,895 | Props total: 233 233
 Spiffy said:
cool story bro, I hope you post another threa...... lol jk, you're a f*ggot

5 years ago '09        #56
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 SOCIALITE said:
Just because being an iconic team like the lakers brings dumb a.ss fans don't mean we should take offense to this. I'll be the first to admit we got some dumb a.ss n*ggas among us Lakers fans. But also some of the most educated fans in basketball. I hope everybody jumps off the bandwagon(though they'll be back when the Lakers start rolling) The fewer believers the sweeter the victory.

Besides the media are the ones tripping out, they have little idea of how the fans are actually taking it. It's them who are salivating over the story so they can spin it for hits on their blogs.
 5 years ago '07        #57
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I don't know any real Laker fans that are even worried about this sh*t.The ppl who don't like the Lakers are the ones who have been eating it up.But whatever..I ain't worried.
 5 years ago '07        #58
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 YOUNGZERO said:
All you need to do is look at facebook comments on the LAKERS page and you'll see ignorance and dumb sh*t from fake a.ss fair-weather Laker fans.
I swear some of those comments are so fu*king dumb that it be seeming like Laker haters trolling lmao.I'm like damn ppl can't be that retarded.sh*ts hilarious.
 5 years ago '05        #59
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,874 | Props total: 30085 30085
 SOCIALITE said:

never knew u were a laker fan.

5 years ago '10        #60
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8177 8177
 44wade said:
this is what happens when you get carried to titles.
True hahaha

"Mr. I need 7 footers to succeed" talking like he's Michael Jeffrey
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago