can a wnba team beat a boys high school team?

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 Phuck Yiu said:
they can beat probably any average high school team but if your talking bout oak hill and findlay prep type teams, fu*k no they'll get smacked.
This. People don't understand the divide between men and women. Men are just physically stronger.
 5 years ago '09        #22
stmarys15 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 Ladiez Man said:
you guys are crazy. A team of girls is not beating a high school basketball at any level. Even low level high school have dudes that can dunk. 98% of the WNBA CANT dunk.

Those cats would just fast break all game, WNBA players are not faster, stronger, or more agile than high school team at any level.
Dumbest thing Ive seen. First of all, dunking is completely irrelevent, and does not make a good basketball player. A WNBA team would dominate 99% of high school basketball teams, unless they are playing a team with multiple D-1 players on it. If that were the case, it would be a pretty good game probably. You guys are seriously underrating how good those girls are
 5 years ago '04        #23
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
Hell No a top rated Basketball team would Destroy them... If anybody has ever played ball for real. Them bi*ches be in the rec leagues gettin treated badly.
 5 years ago '11        #24
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,924 | Props total: 1654 1654
y'all n*ggas just see a whole bunch of chics and think they're just average because 98% can't dunk.

Same ones that think they couldn't win, the same ones that think they can beat a n*gga like Luke Walton or anyone else that people say suck
 5 years ago '10        #25
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15705 15705
 pbballin said:
y'all n*ggas just see a whole bunch of chics and think they're just average because 98% can't dunk.

Same ones that think they couldn't win, the same ones that think they can beat a n*gga like Luke Walton or anyone else that people say suck

people dont realize these players are professionals for a reason. Take the sorriest dude in the NBA and he will sh*t on any reg n*gga ballin at a rec
 5 years ago '04        #26
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 Ladiez Man said:
simply not true... skill goes out the window in this case. Any player on a high school at least has some type of skill on the court. That little bit of skill accompanied with athleticism that is literally freakish compared to the average wnba athlete and you have just about any high school dominating a wnba team.
you dudes are trippin in this thread. most of the girls in the WNBA could have started for their guys' high school teams in HS, what makes you think they couldnt beat a high school team now lol? hell i knew a chick thats in the WNBA now (or was) and she could ball. i went to middle school with her. i was all the hot sh*t back then in bball and she was the girl star. i can honestly say she couldnt beat me (i can ball tho honestly) cause we would play every morning, but she would be out there DOGGIN other dudes, pullin long range bombs and sh*t. ended up winning a natl championship too a couple years back, so i know these girls can call better than yall think
 5 years ago '12        #27
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 538 538
 stabbin101 said:
Are you stupid? Those girls can ball. They would destroy a highschool team you fu*king moron

Ps: I'm actually looking for an answer of are you stupid

lol, damn...
 11-02-2012, 10:59 AM         #28
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThePainkiller said:
Can you abort a child using a clothes rack? Let's go back in time and see if I can do it on your mom.

Thread should have been over after this
 5 years ago '07        #29
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
OP...

5 years ago '11        #30
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,939 | Props total: 2762 2762
Ya'll dudes saying that the high school team would win have never played against college level women or higher. them broads can shoot the lights out, and if they got a tall girl, she probably kinda strong.
 5 years ago '05        #31
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #32
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,952 | Props total: 2576 2576
You have to be one ignorant son of a bi*ch if you think a HS boys bball team (of any sort) can beat a team a team full of professional women. They are PROs (highest level of the game) for a reason. get real.
 5 years ago '10        #33
trill jackson 740 heat pts740 OP
space
space
$18,896 | Props total: 13401 13401
why do so many f*ggots insist i asked a dumb question when there are so many different opinions on this? i'd like to see it happen. kinda like the billy jean king bobby riggs battle of the s3xes tennis match a long time ago. haters eat a d!ck
 5 years ago '12        #34
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
Yes they could beat some but the better teams would smack the sh*t out of any WNBA team.
 5 years ago '09        #35
stmarys15 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 Ladiez Man said:
simply not true... skill goes out the window in this case. Any player on a high school at least has some type of skill on the court. That little bit of skill accompanied with athleticism that is literally freakish compared to the average wnba athlete and you have just about any high school dominating a wnba team.
You probably have never played organized basketball.. I was a captain on my varsity high school team, so I have played a decent amount of organized basketball. You are completely overrating athleticism. Skill and fundamentally sound basketball beats pure athleticism 99 out of 100 times. Based on your logic, a guy like Gerald Green would be better than a guy like Paul Pierce.

You are seriously underrating how good WNBA players are, too. They know how to shoot, ball handle, rebound, pass, and everything you need to win a basketball game, and they do it much better than any high school team would do, unless you have a Lebron James on the team.
 5 years ago '04        #36
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Ladiez Man said:

You are an idiot... That is all
 5 years ago '10        #37
trill jackson 740 heat pts740 OP
space
space
$18,896 | Props total: 13401 13401
gerald green and james white are both freakish athletes who struggle to stick with teams and then you got a guy like andre miller who is probably one of the least athletic point guards in the league but he's been a good player for over ten years cause he knows how to play so there's something to be said for fundamentals
 5 years ago '12        #38
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,237 | Props total: 7621 7621
Of course a WNBA team can beat a boy's high school team. You're talking about PROFESSIONAL basketball players vs amateurs. You think women can't play fast break basketball or play defense? So what if they can't dunk? They can shoot 3s can't they? In a boy's basketball team you probably have 1 or 2 good players. And some of you wonder if they can beat a team of professionals?
 5 years ago '09        #39
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 trill jackson said:
gerald green and james white are both freakish athletes who struggle to stick with teams and then you got a guy like andre miller who is probably one of the least athletic point guards in the league but he's been a good player for over ten years cause he knows how to play so there's something to be said for fundamentals
That's in comparison to other world class athletes. Compared to WNBA players, Andre Miller is like Derrick Rose.

I tend to be really PC when it comes to gender relations, but men, once they reach puberty, are just so physically superior to women that even a solidly sized skill advantage is almost worthless.
 5 years ago '09        #40
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 BlessInTheSky said:
Of course a WNBA team can beat a boy's high school team. You're talking about PROFESSIONAL basketball players vs amateurs. You think women can't play fast break basketball or play defense? So what if they can't dunk? They can shoot 3s can't they? In a boy's basketball team you probably have 1 or 2 good players. And some of you wonder if they can beat a team of professionals?
They don't have the upper body strength or lateral explosion most males do. I am not talking about a scrub high school or even a nationally ranked one. Just a really good city contending team will beat a WNBA team.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago