most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-02-2012, 07:36 PM         #141
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
this n*gga contradicting like a mafuccka... U lost all credibility, dont eva try that thug sh*t again coz u made urself luk like a fucckin coward, u talked about catching bodies i picked u on that, then u backtrack n asked me y im generalising u while acting like the toughest n*gga wit a BX account then u expose ur inner bi*ch, now u wana talk about u n ur homeboy was laughing the whole tym, where was ur boy when u were in Thugnificent mode?
Its official you a lame dont quote me no more boy go get some p*ssy or something clown
 11-02-2012, 07:37 PM         #142
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its official you a lame dont quote me no more go get some p*ssy or something clown
 5 years ago '12        #143
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Walkerboy86 said:
Its official you a lame dont quote me no more go get some p*ssy or something clown
I got this n*gga upset
 11-02-2012, 08:46 PM         #144
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
this n*gga contradicting like a mafuccka... U lost all credibility, dont eva try that thug sh*t again coz u made urself luk like a fucckin coward, u talked about catching bodies i picked u on that, then u backtrack n asked me y im generalising u while acting like the toughest n*gga wit a BX account then u expose ur inner bi*ch, now u wana talk about u n ur homeboy was laughing the whole tym, where was ur boy when u were in Thugnificent mode?
Bra u a poser on a message board. We call yall cornballs. on a message board talking ab credibility with a n*gga u dont even kno and neva will meet. Sittiin in the thread waitin for my responses. U obviously aint got no life bra. im always laughin at yall n*ggas.........the whole time. aint nothin new. U wouldnt know that though cuz u read these comments how u wanna read em instead of how im actually sayn this sh*t. Talking ab catchin bodies cuz u think thats what layin n*ggas down mean lol. Go get some pus*y like i said bra and quit a.ssumming u got n*ggas mad. My life good ova here so why would anybody be mad ova what a poser has to say on a blog. In a few years u can go brag to yo homebois, if u have any ab how u got into it with Walkerboy. U shld be happy i gave yo lonely a.ss the time of day so feel special cuz u wont get nomo responses after this bra bra.
 11-02-2012, 11:13 PM         #145
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
It feels like you're so caught up in trying to hand over an L, that you're forgetting about what we're really talking about here. A man had his kids paraded around by his enemy, BY HIS ENEMY. If that happened to me, the worst of the worst would happen, you do the math on that. Don't come here popping sh*t when you're a man yourself, that I'm a.ssUMING would defend his honor as well.
I came in here and said what i had to say which was my first response ab ross threads doin numbers. The n*gga u been cheerleadin for came at me in a bi*ch way and hot heated when i gt back at him. Nb said sh*t ab catchn bodies. Ima real n*gga and i say that not trying to impress no n*gga on this message board. N i dont diss rappers cuz ima producer n*gga so why the fu*k ima go against the grain for n*ggas that dont matter that live their life on bx everyday dissin men they know nuthn ab ova rap music.

N to answer yo question ab ross and his kids, n*ggas handle situations differently so what i wld do if in that situation doesnt matta. U want a rap star to get anutha big rapper whacked behind sumthn thats gon land him in prison just to prove sumthn to yall and that aint the move.

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 11-02-2012 at 11:26 PM..
 11-03-2012, 12:07 AM         #146
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
1. I cracked a joke at one of his comments towards you. ONE TIME. That's cheer leading?

2. ok, you're a producer, so you don't wanna hurt your chances at working with any of these artist, I get that. But I'm not producer, so I could say whatever the hell I want. So you can't knock anyone else for speaking their minds just cause you can't afford to do the same.. And if I'm on bx every day dissing these rappers, and you see us dissing these rappers every day, WHERE ARE YOU? You are here every day watching us express our opinions.

3. You just said it, we all handle situations differently. So getting 50 k!lled might not be his best move, but I'll tell you what is def not his best move. Claiming to be on the MONEY TEAM, a team that took part in DISRESPECTING HIS ENTIRE MANHOOD.

What type of boss would want to be part of something that drag his
manhood through the mud?
U really think i have to be on here everyday to know n*ggas on here dissing rappers everyday? Come on man. When i get on bx all i see is n*ggas goin at other n*ggas because of who they like as rappers trying to change n*ggas opinions about who they fu*k with. I can say wtf i want to ab these rap n*ggas too but this rap sh*t is entertainment to me so therefor its pointless. n*ggas pick and choose who they wanna talk sh*t ab when a majority of these cats aint as real as their raps anyway so if u gon go at one of him then u might as well call yo fav rapper out too but everybody holding on to Ross nuts the most, mainly ab the C.O situation and now this money team sh*t.

If what this man that u dont know is affecting yo life by the choices he making then u obviously dnt have a life. Imo the n*gga making good music, making moves getting money and all his threads on bx do numbers like i said when i came in here.

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 11-03-2012 at 12:09 AM..
 11-03-2012, 12:12 AM         #147
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
calm down ladies
 11-03-2012, 12:54 AM         #148
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I make money in my sleep bra so i aint really gtta do too much, like i said my life good ova here but this is the internet where n*ggas that dnt kno u opinions are fact lls. if really wantd to talk dwn on these rappers i could easily make an anonymous acc like most these n*ggas do but it aint that serious to me like it is to yall bra. We all got opinions but on here everybody think their opinions is fact and is law. Thats where the problms come in affect. But U spoke yo peace, i spoke mine so we can keep it movin. Just remember all these Ross threads do numbers and u contributing to em every time u make a comment on him.
 5 years ago '04        #149
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 369 369
 Fresco said:
He is not a fraud? n*gga what? Have you ever heard him speak in interviews? I'm not talking about songs, which have room for lies for the sake of making them sound better. But in an actual interview? The dude claims to have guns with cop bodies on them. A correctional officer/cop k!ller?

Mr. Ross, it's been said that you used to be a correctional officer, is there any truth to that statement?

No! I push weight! To the limit! I'm a boss! BOSS!

n*gga, that's not a fraud to you?

Didn't he also act like he never knew who the REAL Rick Ross was? I could be wrong about that one, but sh*t man, if thats not a lying sack of sh*t fraud I don't know what it. The n*gga is fake in every way. He even acted as if he wasn't hurt when his children were being hugged up by 50. And you have these clowns stanning him, acting like that didn't hurt that man's soul, to have his children in the arms of his enemy.

remember what ;cam said... this is the wwf.... who gives a f what he use tlo do he makes good music... better than most
 5 years ago '12        #150
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Walkerboy86 said:
Bra u a poser on a message board. We call yall cornballs. on a message board talking ab credibility with a n*gga u dont even kno and neva will meet. Sittiin in the thread waitin for my responses. U obviously aint got no life bra. im always laughin at yall n*ggas.........the whole time. aint nothin new. U wouldnt know that though cuz u read these comments how u wanna read em instead of how im actually sayn this sh*t. Talking ab catchin bodies cuz u think thats what layin n*ggas down mean lol. Go get some pus*y like i said bra and quit a.ssumming u got n*ggas mad. My life good ova here so why would anybody be mad ova what a poser has to say on a blog. In a few years u can go brag to yo homebois, if u have any ab how u got into it with Walkerboy. U shld be happy i gave yo lonely a.ss the time of day so feel special cuz u wont get nomo responses after this bra bra.
like u said we dnt knw each otha thats cool, then u talk about life is good on your side well i dont know but if u are a producer u knw what i'l be the bigger man and tell u goodluck and i hope u make it bra, but dont make a.ssumptions like im starving, im not rich but im nt poor either, and me getting some pus*y well its too easy believe me im not gona explain myself to prove a point, u got upset over my very 1st comment, u cant get at me and expect me to jus be a bi*ch and not say anything we can all be tough guys on the internet
 11-03-2012, 09:27 AM         #151
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t i aint rich my n*gga, not yet and u might not be starving, i hope that wldnt the case but dont a.ssumme a n*gga(Walkerboy) really be mad over this boxden sh*t cuz life too good to stressed ova some sh*t like this. I neva be upset bra, my personality wont allow that to happn ova the net thats y i just laugh dis sh*t off

I been peeped that on here everybody wanna quote sb n then come at n*ggas on some disrespectful sh*t n thats hw u came at me ova a remark ab Ross threads doin numbers. Thats petty bra
 5 years ago '09        #152
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,820 | Props total: 66835 66835
only on bx can a 11 page thraed about a fake rapper be made
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy