Rick Ross Said He The New Money Team

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
93 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-02-2012, 01:39 PM         #121
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
Got'em!
That sounds like someone trying to let us know that he's a thug.
This n*gga begging for my attention.
 6 years ago '06        #122
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
$18,282 | Props total: 1613 1613
lmao @ this fat fu*k tryna get in wit the real n*ggas. fu*k outta here f*ggot
 6 years ago '06        #123
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
$18,282 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Walkerboy86 said:

Why u stereotyping me as a thug homie lol? Show me a post where i actually say that ima thug, i wanna be a thug, im trying to be a thug or anything remotely close to it......ill be waitin. U cant take yo L bra? U cant take the heat, stay out the kitchen but a n*gga like u always in the kitchen cuz thats where bi*ches belong. And to make it worse u mad cuz Gradfted quoted me and claim im looking for support b like i went and asked fam to defend or vouch for me hahahahaha. This n*gga highly upset. Im 5'9, 145 and aint been fu*ked up yet. I dont start sh*t with n*ggas but i always finished em though and come out on top. The truth hurts u lil nerds. Ainy my fault i grew up in the hood and had to f!ght my way out. Look at all yo posts towards me and look at all the things u got mad about lol. U a lame bra, just face it
 11-02-2012, 01:50 PM         #124
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So f!ghting is portraying yourself as a thug/gangsta now
Gettin at a n*gga when he get at u on a message board is internet thuggin now
Facts are opinions now
fu*king with a rapper's music is stanning/d!ckiridin now
n*ggas hiding behind male pics that arent them, popping off is what it is now
Cheerleading until u get a response is whats poppin now
Cosigning rappers fu*king their cousins is whats hot now

Muthafu*king boxden
 11-02-2012, 01:51 PM         #125
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
You catch bodies, I better chill
Not yet.
 11-02-2012, 01:55 PM         #126
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
These n*ggas love to bring up that avy sh*t, I think they're Lookin for dates.
Most yall hiding behind fake pics so u can sh*t talk and nobody a neva know who u are my n*gga, just admit the sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #127
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
I'll fu*k all you lil suckas up:nasmad:Come down here and see me
I ain't scared to take dem charges
 11-02-2012, 02:08 PM         #128
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
I'll respond in a bit, phone dying. I really hope you're just fu*king with me, cause n*ggas can't be this lame.
Na n*ggas really cant be as lame as u and this pleasure boy mf is

Im a.ssumming the same person using both accounts

My n*ggas ova here reading this sh*t laughing at yall dudes. Yall n*ggas comedy though. I give yall props for keep a n*gga entertained
 11-02-2012, 02:20 PM         #129
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Na n*ggas really cant be as lame as u and this pleasure boy mf is

Im a.ssumming the same person using both accounts

My n*ggas ova here reading this sh*t laughing at yall dudes. Yall n*ggas comedy though. I give yall props for keep a n*gga entertained
Yeah that Frisco/Fresca dude thats attention-hoe'n you already got exposed and banned for making gay threads and being an attention-hoe.

He even made a poster with my screen-name on it and posed wit it like a fan at a Football game.

This is his old account before the Mods banned him, now hes got 10 new accounts.

Thats the type of individual lurking in the shadows on here.
 11-02-2012, 02:35 PM         #130
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GollyI'mGully said:

[pic - click to view]

this n*gga is a fraud

look at him putting on his voice

thats not fraud sh*t. you do know he wrote half of the sh*t on Slip N Slide back in the early 2000s and Erick Sermon in late 90s???
 11-02-2012, 02:37 PM         #131
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah that Frisco/Fresca dude thats attention-hoe'n you already got exposed and banned for making gay threads and being an attention-hoe.

He even made a poster with my screen-name on it and posed wit it like a fan at a Football game.

This is his old account before the Mods banned him, now hes got 10 new accounts.

Thats the type of individual lurking in the shadows on here.
i cant take sb serious that idk anyway. This boxden sh*t entertainment for me bra. I get on here and probably laugh at more sh*t i see on here than i do in reality. Thats how funny these boxden personalities is to me. All these cats do is "troll' And beg for attention esp if think they u a sb. Sometimes i just feel like playing along with these n*ggas. At the end of the day im enjoying my life with a beautiful a.ss woman, a lil brother doing his thing with the beats and getting money doin my thing with the beats.
 6 years ago '06        #132
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 99 99
 Walkerboy86 said:
Like i said cornball a.ss n*gga, dont quote sh*t i say if u dont u want a n*gga to get back at yo f*ggot a.ss. Idgaf ab no thug image n*gga, im 26, i do wtf i want and say wtf i want. Any n*gga that ever been around me and know me personally can vouch fr that. Wat i am on this boxden sh*t is wat i am in reality n*gga. U wish it was an act lmao.pus*y a.ss n*gga gttin mad cuz i said Ross threads do numbers. Im laughin at yo lame a.ss bra bra. Can tell U a square my n*gga. U type of n*gga that think whatever u say is law. U prob a fu*kin nobody in real life bra

n*gga in here talkin bout Ross gave n*ggas hope to internet thug........ n*gga please. Mf when u get on here stating negative opinions ab ppl u neva met, neva knew and neva gon get to know wtf do think u doin cuz u wldnt say none of this sh*t to these rappers face to face like i said. now thats internet thuggin. Hit twitter up, have yo face on display and talk that bad a.ss talk u doin on here to Ross. Dont hide behind fake images while doin it the safe route n*gga. Show face

[video - click to view]

Pimp'n Says: Describes these scary, crab a$$ n!ggaz perfectly.
 11-02-2012, 03:39 PM         #133
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
No, you're a lame n*gga talking about catching bodies. You lost when you dropped that lame sh*t on us. You are the one that's looking for attention, who in their right mind would ever hop on a website talking about catching bodies?

And oh word, me and pleasure boy are the same person? The mods can check the ip addresses if you like. Actually grafted can, so go ahead and do that and see me playa

We can do the name callin all day homie. U a lame to me so i guess we both lames then. The feelings mutual. See hw this internet sh*t wrk? Yall n*ggas entertaining though.

I been on boxden for years b4 i even made this account homie. Didnt kno n*ggas took sb sayin they laid sb down as me k!llin a n*gga haha. Call me what u want to though, aint no hard feelings caught through the net from an anonymous n*gga ill neva meet so continue to get boxden stripes up bra bra
 11-02-2012, 03:41 PM         #134
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
Word? So you and your n*ggas are crowded around a computer giggling and high fiving each other over our comments? That's what y'all do for entertainment? Y'all "catch bodies", then hop on bx got chuckles?
Hahahahaha. U should look into being a comedian bro. u and pleasure boy done had me rolling the whole time.
 6 years ago '06        #135
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,180 | Props total: 341 341
#cfoldtowelmoney

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #136
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 678 678
damn your boy must be moving more fictional dope than any other fictional dope dealer out there
 6 years ago '05        #137
bigvandal 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1 1
He was talking about investing in OIL a while ago
 11-02-2012, 04:27 PM         #138
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even most 50 Cent threads don't get 10 pages of hate on BX
 11-02-2012, 04:45 PM         #139
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted By 44Wade
I can tell by your posts you a straight fu*kin g and all but us in the real world, sometimes got baby mamas.

And the exact reason you leave that dumb bi*ch, is the same reason why she wanna subject her own damn kids to that.

Curtis baby mama wipin someone else's nut off her mouth right before she kiss little Markise right now bruh.

Its called the real world.

Originally Posted By Fresco
Shut your bi*ch a.ss up, you hoe n*gga. No sh*t baby mommas will do some dumb sh*t like that, and they'll get handled accordingly. That's not what this is about you dumb fu*k. It's about your enemy learning his lesson for even taking it there with you..... Look at you, trying to get slick by calling me a straight fu*king g :-) It has nothing to do with being a g, when it comes down to your children. It's about being a man. n*gga don't ever quote me again. You's a bi*ch

Internet thuggin at its finest. I guess we know who really out here catchin bodies. This Fresco cat aint nothing to be played with on the internet. n*gga the boxden bully. hahahahaha
 6 years ago '12        #140
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
space
$10,234 | Props total: 6727 6727
 Walkerboy86 said:
We can do the name callin all day homie. U a lame to me so i guess we both lames then. The feelings mutual. See hw this internet sh*t wrk? Yall n*ggas entertaining though.

I been on boxden for years b4 i even made this account homie. Didnt kno n*ggas took sb sayin they laid sb down as me k!llin a n*gga haha. Call me what u want to though, aint no hard feelings caught through the net from an anonymous n*gga ill neva meet so continue to get boxden stripes up bra bra
this n*gga contradicting like a mafuccka... U lost all credibility, dont eva try that thug sh*t again coz u made urself luk like a fucckin coward, u talked about catching bodies i picked u on that, then u backtrack n asked me y im generalising u while acting like the toughest n*gga wit a BX account then u expose ur inner bi*ch, now u wana talk about u n ur homeboy was laughing the whole tym, where was ur boy when u were in Thugnificent mode?
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
34 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
106 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
52 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
38 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
149 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
24 hours ago